Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,338 members, 7,867,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Is Your Worst Experience In A Hospital? #poorcustomerservice #arealissue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Your Worst Experience In A Hospital? #poorcustomerservice #arealissue (460 Views)

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Worst Experience In A Hospital? #poorcustomerservice #arealissue by bathowsai1(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2016
The other day, I was in this government hospital and the front desk person- don't know if she was a nurse or what- was yelling and shouting at this poor elderly woman. I don't know what she did to deserve the shouts, but I felt that was just highly inappropriate. So it made me wonder... Is customer service a real issue in hospitals in Nigeria? Is it worse in government hospitals or private ones?
Well, Nairalanders, over to you!
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience In A Hospital? #poorcustomerservice #arealissue by opeaceo: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2016
That's a major issue with government hospital, if you don't have strength to shout and insult people, please don't use them.

For the private ones, customer service is excellent, but the way they handle patients generally is something else.

Either way, a total overhaul of the health system is needed.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience In A Hospital? #poorcustomerservice #arealissue by Jadekitana(f): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2016
My mum was admitted and the lady next to us died at about 6pm. That was my first time seeing life drain out of someone. Can u believe they left the dead body there till next morning? I and my mum couldn't sleep that night,it was a horrible sight. Since then we vowed not to visit a government hospital.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience In A Hospital? #poorcustomerservice #arealissue by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
My mum was admitted and the lady next to us died at about 6pm. That was my first time seeing life drain out of someone. Can u believe they left the dead body there till next morning? I and my mum couldn't sleep that night,it was a horrible sight. Since then we vowed not to visit a government hospital.
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Steps On How To Lose Weight Fast / Health/wealth Creation / Loose That Unwanted Weight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.