Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (75014 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
*. Woman in China was searching for her phone in the shrubs while being bitten.

*. Instead of getting frightened, she caught the snake and took it to the hospital.

*. Pictures of the woman holding the snake while filling a form have gone viral.

A young woman who was bitten by a snake has impressed the public in China after catching the reptile with her bare hands before taking it with her to the hospital.

She held the slithering animal around her wrist and calmly went to the ER so the medics could identify it, according to a hospital in eastern China's Zhejiang Province.

Huang Shengqiang, the ER doctor who treated the woman, said the snake was a non-venomous red-banded snake.

Dr Huang said there was no swelling around the patient's wound, so he gave her simple treatment.

Pictures released by China's Pujiang Hospital show the woman calmly filling out a registration form while grabbing the snake with her thumb and fingers.

She had been bit by the reptile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6015913/Brave-woman-walks-hospital-ER-grabbing-snake-BIT-doctors-identify-it.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin cheesy
POSTus INTERRUPTus

Smart me ... Knowing Op will post more, I smartly squeezed my post in between. Hehehe.
Sense wan ki me grin cheesy

283 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Viral pictures taken by the medics show the patient filling out a registration form while grabbing the snake with her thumb and fingers.

'She is a femme fatale,' gushed ER nurse Ma Nina at Jinhua's Pujiang Hospital as she recalled the incident which occurred during the wee hours on Sunday.

The hospital said in a statement that the patient is around 20s years old.

She told the doctor that she was searching for her dropped phone in the shrubs while being bitten by the snake, which then crawled onto her palm.

The woman then caught the snake.

Other patients are stunned after seeing the brave woman grabbing the reptile with her hand Pujiang Hospital said its doctors had treated many patients suffering from snake bites this summer, but this was the first time that they had seen someone coming into the ER with a live snake.

A nurse is pictured touching the snake's tail after the patient arrived at the ER on Sunday.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
She is wise. By the way see how kept that hospital is...

Upth should learn from them

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Jethro2018: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chaii
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalasticlala dream come true at last today.... Snake things

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by viktohmarkz(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
She is wise. By the way see how kept that hospital is...

Upth should learn from them
UPTH abi e be like you want make the full hospital dry on the sight of seeing her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
viktohmarkz:

UPTH abi e be like you want make the full hospital dry on the sight of seeing her
I dey tell you .. Even the doctors go scamp

18 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Dackrapper(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
She is Brave, I can't even stand watching a snake not to talk of catching it when it has bitten me.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by malificent(f): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalas sister grin

On a more serious note, she attempted a feat that is not for the faint hearted. If it's a venomous snake, the venom will probably be useful in producing anti venom if it's not readily available.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by dominique(f): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
If the snake was venomous, that's how she would have held it till she got to the hospital? I doubt if she would have made the trip to the hospital

8 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
she brought it for the doubting thomases doctors

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
The woman is related to Lala

7 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by obojememe: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
eyan lala
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Olateef(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
What if it was Anaconda
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lalasticlala see snake o, how far? cheesy grin
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by inoki247: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
What for? so dat health insurance company no go think say na lie she brought it to the hospital as evidence...

1 Like

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by jashar(f): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
She da real MVP. So brave... grin

Anyway, they would need to know the type of snake that bit her to administer the right anti-venom.

5 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by HotMario: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2018

Lalasticlala be like

12 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by frowland(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
You need to have an idea about the actual snake that bite you, so the appropriate anti venom can be administered.
That is why you see decaying legs here and there as a result of wrong anti venom administered. Doctors just guess based on the location the incident occurred, fire you the injection and find his way.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by kindy51(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmm cool
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Gggg102(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:
If the snake was venomous, that's how she would have held it till she got to the hospital? I doubt if she would have made the trip to the hospital

if the snake was venomous, doctors would identify the snake and administer the appropriate antivenom.

12 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by GaggleNSwallow: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
White people are stupid. I'm sure they'll put that snake on medication and even run series of tests on it to know if it contracted any infections after biting the woman.

8 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Explorers:
*. Woman in China was searching for her phone in the shrubs while being bitten.

*. Instead of getting frightened, she caught the snake and took it to the hospital.

*. Pictures of the woman holding the snake while filling a form have gone viral.

A young woman who was bitten by a snake has impressed the public in China after catching the reptile with her bare hands before taking it with her to the hospital.

She held the slithering animal around her wrist and calmly went to the ER so the medics could identify it, according to a hospital in eastern China's Zhejiang Province.

Huang Shengqiang, the ER doctor who treated the woman, said the snake was a non-venomous red-banded snake.

Dr Huang said there was no swelling around the patient's wound, so he gave her simple treatment.

Pictures released by China's Pujiang Hospital show the woman calmly filling out a registration form while grabbing the snake with her thumb and fingers.

She had been bit by the reptile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6015913/Brave-woman-walks-hospital-ER-grabbing-snake-BIT-doctors-identify-it.html
c as d hospital clean, make sense

5 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
STRONG WOMAN.
If na NIGERIA now , them for don deploy petrol and tyre to burn the stuff in addition to HOLY WATER and Olive oil.
What this lady did will be very important in her clinical management, as the signs and symptoms associated with this snake attack will be noted and sorted out accordingly.

Then a “god of men” will attribute it to witches and milk the family of their remaining funds

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by eseveli(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
LA LA food is running
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
I can see some persons standing close to her calmly...

The way I hate snake eh, see how slimy it's looking "shudders"
Father no snake shall see or smell me till my old age... Amen

1 Like

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by visijo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
example of MIRACLE.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by tinktanker: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:
They are different types of venom so it is always wise to b able to identify the type of snake. So she had no option than to bring it along. I na me after catching it, hmm for 3months it will be on severe torture. First e go dey inside termite house for an 6hrs

2 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Awoo88: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
viktohmarkz:

Lwkm. The truth is, if you try this in any hospital in Nigeria, you will be treating your self plus JTF will be coming for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos / Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.