Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam (1347 Views)

The Prophet Mohammed Practised Thighing On His Child Bride,Aishaa,,? / How A Pastor Gave Him A Huge Amount Of Money Right Infront Of Congregation / Re: 'thighing' In Islam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Abuzola(m): 9:42am On Jul 06, 2009
Moderator, thighing is an insult to islam, how are we sure that it wasn't anti islam that make up the whole thing, no hadith, no Quran simply false allegation. This is an insult to the whole muslim community and i advice to do something before the world get to know what nairaland compose of.

Is my thread not better off than it ? I quote verses from the bible.

Have a nice day
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by gen2genius(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2009
hahhaha, the poor guy is almost crying tongue tongue tongue

How is tighing an insult when Muhammed himself practised it and Ayatollah said it was right? shocked cool cool
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Abuzola(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2009
If i compose my site and stated a pastor saying 'JESUS rape a 2 years old girl' how will you take it.

Moderator this is an insult
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by KunleOshob(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2009
@Abuzola
Then you must be ashamed of the fouder of your religion and your other terrorist religious leaders who support and encourage this paedophila. This is another evidence that islam is a false religion and definitely NOT from God.
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by KunleOshob(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2009
Abuzola:

If i compose my site and stated a pastor saying 'JESUS rape a 2 years old girl' how will you take it.

But he quoted from your supposedly God sent religious book and NOT a pastor who can say whatever he likes cause he is a mere man. I would have assumed that you assume the quoran is authentic.
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Abuzola(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2009
Maybe you are blind, go and check it again no source from the holy books
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by No2Atheism(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2009
Abuzola:

Moderator, thighing is an insult to islam, how are we sure that it wasn't anti islam that make up the whole thing, no hadith, no Quran simply false allegation. This is an insult to the whole muslim community and i advice to do something before the world get to know what nairaland compose of.

Is my thread not better off than it ? I quote verses from the bible.

Have a nice day

You really are as mad as they come,

Don't worry you are not the first muslim to try to threathen nairaland with violence for exposing the truth about mohammed.
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Tudor6(f): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2009
I wonder what abuzola is claiming. . . Did mohammed not commit the said act? Is it not written in the quaran that he tighed aisha? When has speaking the reality become an insult?
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Abuzola(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2009
Infact whoop insult for the fabrication
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by KunleOshob(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2009
Tudór:

I wonder what abuzola is claiming. . . Did mohammed not commit the said act? Is it not written in the quaran that he tighed aisha? When has speaking the reality become an insult?
The truth they say is very bitter.
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Tudor6(f): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2009
Abuzola what fabrication?
I'm not sure you know the meaning of that word.
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Abuzola(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2009
If you are truthful, show us where it is in the Quran, do u think we do things or fabricate like the christians do in going to church, christianity and many more
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Tudor6(f): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2009
Shut up there! How many times have they shown you? Each time you scamper only to return threatening jihad.
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Abuzola(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2009
Tudor take time, am warning you. Do you think atheist have manner ? You can't compare you with me
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Flancey: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2009
Abuzola the terrorist. All your threads will be locked soon.
It was you attack on Jesus and the Bible that brought about all these.
Its a shame that underaged girls will be sexually abused under religious guise.
Common sense should tell you that it is wrong. Only a pervert will do that.
Instead of looking for the woed "christianity " in the bible, and "50,000 errors" of the bible,
i think you should concern yourself with the perversive nature of your leader with a view to reviewing your convictions.
I dont think your heresies on the Lordship of Jesus Christ will change anything.
Jesus is Lord always
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by Tudor6(f): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2009
What are you gonna do? Jihad me?
I have better manners than you or your prophet. . .i'll NEVER tigh or have sexual relations with a 6 year old kid.
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by JJYOU: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2009
Abuzola:

Tudor take time, am warning you. Do you think atheist have manner ? You can't compare you with me
dont wory too much you are both heading towards foolish quarters in hell.

at least while you waz here you enjoyed your share of minors with sound approval of your shariah loving brethren on NL.

what is your problem here?  are you saying these 2 videos need a quoranic verse?  what verse can you give me for the mallams and alhajis sleeping with small girls in nigeria?
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by No2Atheism(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2009
Abuzola:

I would not be bothered because i know its not true, grin grin grin grin
Re: Moderator:thighing Is A Huge Insult On Islam by sleek29(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2009
grin, come to Christ before its too late or are you thinking of your 7 virgins

(1)

The Beauty Of Mathematics, And Of God / Shallow Allegiance Dedicated To Mabell And Co / Here's How Christianity Will End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.