Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,649 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

United States Of Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Of Africa? (688 Views)

Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / Niger To Start Repatriating Beggars To Their States Of Origin / Behold The Deported Drug Couriers And Their Nigerian States Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Of Africa? by yoruba: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2009
Imagine, traveling africa without passports, using one currency, one military, one single government under Gaddafi.
At the recent AU meeting this was the main topic discussed, so i wanna ask you are you interested in making one unified state in africa? undecided
Re: United States Of Africa? by Litmus: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
Used to be apathetic when it came to Africa when I came to this board I grew to hate Africans. Nigeria is big enough--
Re: United States Of Africa? by yoruba: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2009
Litmus:

Used to be apathetic when it came to Africa when I came to this board I grew to hate Africans. Nigeria is big enough--
You xenophobic(hahahaha grin), anyways this topic is about whether you like the idea or not and provide reasons.
Re: United States Of Africa? by MandingoII(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2009
too many crooks and thieves.
Re: United States Of Africa? by Litmus: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2009
yoruba
anyways this topic is about whether you like the idea or not and provide reasons.

Like Mandingo states, Nigeria is too full of thieves and crooks, while the rest of Africa is pristine, and making great strides. We in Nigeria need to tackle our own problems. However, I think that the United States of the rest of Africa is a great idea. My only advice for the rest of Africa that they first need to emancipate themselves from mental slavery.

(1) (Reply)

Igp Onovo Kwenu! Kwenu! Kwezuenu! / Who Is Most Corrupt Among Politician Or Civil Servant / Dr Fasehun " Federal Government Owes The Troubled Banks 3.2 Trillion Naira"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.