Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (83053 Views)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
oglalasioux:

It's only religious bigots that rush to insult whenever someone has a different view from them. You live in a world of New World Order. You use it's technology in 98% of your life yet you term it satanic.

To prove your love for your god and your religion stop using things produced by the New World Order. Why don't you even commit suicide so you'll not be in the world to be corrupted by the satanic New World Order.

Christianity and Islam should be fought to a halt because they are fake, anti human and anti progress. You can go jump into a lake for all I care.

And who told you the technology and knowledge is from satan. The earth and its fullness belongs to God including whatever knowledge they cliam to have. and secondly you believe NWO exist and still don't believe in God. for your information those satanist do not give a Bleep about U and ur kind. U are just a tool to acheive their purpose.
without God oil will not exist,their will not be any silicon for Micro processers. hence no facebook,Nairaland. and so on.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by CoolUsername: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
blueAgent:

And who told you the technology and knowledge is from satan. The earth and its fullness belongs to God including whatever knowledge they cliam to have. and secondly you believe NWO exist and still don't believe in God. for your information those satanist do not give a Bleep about U and ur kind. U are just a tool to acheive their purpose.
without God oil will not exist,their will not be any silicon for Micro processers. hence no facebook,Nairaland. and so on.

But this oil comes from the buried and hyper-pressurized remains of dead plants and animals which died at a time so long ago that it disproves the biblical creation timeline.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

But this oil comes from the buried and hyper-pressurized remains of dead plants and animals which died at a time so long ago that it disproves the biblical creation timeline.

I Laugh.. so what made those living things in the first place that later died and formed oil.

definitely it must be a living thing. becos only a Livingthing can create or make something . or u believe stones now make humans how illogical that will be.

secondly no process can ever start on its on. it must be intiated weather a chemical reaction,or motion, or gravity. whatever an object require a force to move it. and the force requires another force to move it.and so on.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by CoolUsername: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
blueAgent:

I Laugh.. so what made those living things in the first place that later died and formed oil.

definitely it must be a living thing. becos only a Livingthing can create or make something . or u believe stones now make humans how illogical that will be.

secondly no process can ever start on its on. it must be intiated weather a chemical reaction,or motion, or gravity. whatever an object require a force to move it. and the force requires another force to move it.and so on.

Now you see, your argument may prove a deistic god, a first cause to be precise. Scientists don't know what happened before 10^-43 seconds (?) after the Big Bang, so it's theoretically plausible for some sort of driving force to exist (though I highly doubt it). Your argument can't be proven or disproven reasonably at the moment.

But what can easily be disproven are the scientific models that are extrapolated from creation myths.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
CoolUsername:

Now you see, your argument may prove a deistic god, a first cause to be precise. Scientists don't know what happened before 10^-43 seconds (?) after the Big Bang, so it's theoretically plausible for some sort of driving force to exist (though I highly doubt it). Your argument can't be proven or disproven reasonably at the moment.

But what can easily be disproven are the scientific models that are extrapolated from creation myths.

You lack facts to support your argument. my question to you is the basis for any argument.

big bang can not just occur it must have been intiated by something.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by shumuel(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
blueAgent:

Lol..bros atheism is the closest thing to Autism . they are just illogical beings

Don't mind them, mtcheeew funny people
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by CoolUsername: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
blueAgent:

You lack facts to support your argument. my question to you is the basis for any argument.

big bang can not just occur it must have been intiated by something.

What argument are you asking for facts about?

I'm just asking you to pick your side of the argument, are you arguing about god or the Christian God?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
CoolUsername:

What argument are you asking for facts about?

I'm just asking you to pick your side of the argument, are you arguing about god or the Christian God?

Christain God.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by CoolUsername: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
blueAgent:

Christain God.

Then why are you talking about the Big Bang? Don't you believe that God magicked everything into existence in 6 days?

Leave the scientific theories to me.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Ladyo142: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
obviously, these are members of the GLBT community, maybe in a rally or something, take a look at the their rainbow colored T-shirt.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Over 100000000000000000000000000000000000% perfect.
Really? I got hundreds of contradictions found in your Holy Bible? Why will your God purposely put confusion in the mind of his followers. Check out some things that probably make HIM perfect as you said.

(1). There's contradiction on the number of men chief of David's captain killed.
A. 2 Samuel 23:8 wrote 800 men were killed by him
B. 1 chronicles 11:11 wrote 300 men were killed.

(2). The Bible made us know that we should not kill. God Himself killed, check the story of flood and Noah, story of ten plagues, etc

(3) God said you should not lie? Check about the woman that hid the Isreal spies, check the story of the lying prophets, check how the Egyptian midwives were rewarded for lying and many more.

You can keep me loading...... If you want.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Let any
reasonable mind contemplate the alternatives for
a moment. Doesn't it take more faith to believe
that chance could produce life than it does to
believe infinite intelligence could produce it?
I believed that there is a super natural being who is perfect, sin free, who doesn't kill or lie. I believe in all perfect creator and the all in all. The almighty Creator I believe in is not the wicked one who established religion to torment. He shouldn't be the one that would enslave, kill, lie and roast people in fire. My Almighty Creator should be more merciful than my parents. I know my parents cannot throw me inside fire just for lying. How much more the most merciful.......

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
blueAgent:

Spontaneous Generation
How does the evolutionist explain the existence
of that first one-celled animal from which all life
forms supposedly evolved? For many years the
medieval idea of spontaneous generation was the
accepted explanation. According to Webster,
spontaneous generation is "the generation of
living from nonliving matter … [it is taken] from
the belief, now abandoned, that organisms found
in putrid organic matter arose spontaneously
from it."
Simply stated, this means that under the proper
conditions of temperature, time, place, etc.,
decaying matter simply turns into organic life.
This simplistic idea dominated scientific thinking
until 1846, when Louis Pasteur completely
shattered the theory by his experiments. He
exposed the whole concept as utter foolishness.
Under controlled laboratory conditions, in a
semi-vacuum, no organic life ever emerged from
decaying, nonliving matter. Reluctantly it was
abandoned as a valid scientific issue. Today no
reputable scientist tries to defend it on a
demonstrable basis. That is why Webster says it
is "now abandoned." It never has been and never
can be demonstrated in the test tube. No present
process is observed that could support the idea
of spontaneous generation. Obviously, if
spontaneous generation actually did take place in
the distant past to produce the first spark of life,
it must be assumed that the laws that govern life
had to be completely different from what they are
now. But wait a minute! This won't work either,
because the whole evolutionary theory rests upon
the assumption that conditions on the earth have
remained uniform throughout the ages.
Do you begin to see the dilemma of the
evolutionists in explaining that first amoeba, or
monad, or whatever formed the first cell of life? If
it sprang up spontaneously from no previous life,
it contradicts a basic law of nature that forms the
foundation of the entire theory. Yet, without
believing in spontane¬ous generation, the
evolutionist would have to acknowledge
something other than natural forces at work—in
other words, God. How do they get around this
dilemma?
Dr. George Wald, Nobel Prize winner of Harvard
University, states it as cryptically and honestly as
an evolutionist can:
"One has only to contemplate the magnitude
of this task to concede that the spontaneous
generation of a living organism is
impossible. Yet here we are—as a result, I
believe, of spontaneous generation."
Scientific American, August 1954.
That statement by Dr. Wald demonstrates a much
greater faith than a religious creationist can
muster. Notice that the great evolutionary
scientist says it could not have happened. It was
impossible. Yet he believes it did happen. What
can we say to that kind of faith? At least the
creationist believes that God was able to speak
life into existence. His is not a blind faith in
something that he concedes to be impossible.
So here we are, face to face with the first
contradiction of evolution with a basic law of
science. In order to sustain his humanistic
explanation of the origin of life, he must accept
the exploded, unscientific theory of spontaneous
generation. And the big question is this: Why is
he so violently opposed to the spontaneous
generation spoken of in the Bible? A miracle of
Are you saying it's only your Bible God who created lives? What of Allah, Sango, Jehovah and others? Did Jehovah God created only Isreal? Did Allah created only Arab? What made you think that the God that created lives is your Bible God? Can you prove that to me?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2016
blueAgent:

U are a proper fool. If men with power could do all this evil in this world without been questioned by U. how much more God Almighty who made U without requesting for ur opinion. secondly what lie did God Lie.?
so if governments can fight wars and kill. so God who owns everything including humans can not kill when he pleases. faith is only a demonstration of your alligenance to GOD . the bible says faith without Works is dead. you cannot say you have faith and still disobey God's moral laws. their are laws and they require faith in GOD for you to live properly by that law.
First of all, you just call somebody a fool. He that call his brother a fool shall be roasted in hell fire, do you know this is in your Bible? Check Matthew 5: 22.

Evil men are always questioned and judge by an incorruptible governments. Even president Buhari questioned Dasuki's arms deals. Your God allow it also.

What can you say about the book of 1kings 22:21-22? In these verses, God put lying tongues or spirits in the mouth of his prophets. Must He tells them to lie before He can prove something?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2016
blueAgent:

Lies. their are people serving GOD faithfully stop decieving Yourself.
Under what are they serving God faithfully? By old Testament or new testaments? Is it by faith or obeying the ten commandments?
How do Bible says tithes should be collected? If you claimed you are righteous, I can list over 20 sins you committed daily.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by cloudgoddess(f): 1:06am On Feb 21, 2016
Ramon92:
.. Cos she knows that hell is a figment of man's imagination, meant as a mind control tool to control the weak and gullible...

#ImAlsoProudImGoingToHell

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=seggzz post=43110123]
Under what are they serving God faithfully? By old Testament or new testaments? Is it by faith or obeying the ten commandments?
How do Bible says tithes should be collected? If you claimed you are righteous, I can list over 20 sins you committed daily.

the old teastement and new testament are evidence of God's mercy and process for the atonement of sin.
yes by obeying the ten commandments. becos the bible says in 1 John 3:4King James Version (KJV)
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also
the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
King James Version (KJV).
Tithes should be payed to the church not pastor's and should be used for the promotion of God's work which include helping the needy. i don't cliam to be born again but their are people who genuinly save God.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
seggzz:

First of all, you just call somebody a fool. He that call his brother a fool shall be roasted in hell fire, do you know this is in your Bible? Check Matthew 5: 22.

Evil men are always questioned and judge by an incorruptible governments. Even president Buhari questioned Dasuki's arms deals. Your God allow it also.

What can you say about the book of 1kings 22:21-22? In these verses, God put lying tongues or spirits in the mouth of his prophets. Must He tells them to lie before He can prove something?

psalm14:1
For the director of music. Of David. The fool
says in his heart, "There is no God." They are
corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one
who does good.

you only read the bible out of context to suit your biased opinion. remember God said he in Romans 1:28
King James Bible
And even as they did not like to retain God in
their knowledge, God gave them over to a
reprobate mind, to do those things which are
not convenient;
so you see God allowed the lieing spirit becos they refused to acknoweledge God in their deeds. the fault was theirs not God.
we all have and demonstrate certian emotions like God.

for example :who will want a girl that will only come to you becos of your money and would not be loyal to you but lust after other men. but rememeber you , only in time of trouble. so how would you treat such person.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
seggzz:

Are you saying it's only your Bible God who created lives? What of Allah, Sango, Jehovah and others? Did Jehovah God created only Isreal? Did Allah created only Arab? What made you think that the God that created lives is your Bible God? Can you prove that to me?

Don't confuse yourself. Jehovah is the same being as God. God is the only creator o of all things and lives both arabs,blacks,white.asians. people call him different names in their language.
yes the bible is God's inspired word. and only the bible has ever explianed human existence and creation of this earth and its end. God knows the end from the begining.
go and check history books all the prophices have been fullifilled and confirmed by historians and archologists.eg.
in the book of Isaiah 20New International Version (NIV)
A Prophecy Against Egypt and Cush
20 In the year that the supreme commander, sent
by Sargon king of Assyria, came to Ashdod and
attacked and captured it— 2 at that time the Lord
spoke through Isaiah son of Amoz. He said to
him, “Take off the sackcloth from your body and
the sandals from your feet.” And he did so, going
around stripped and barefoot.
3 Then the Lord said, “Just as my servant Isaiah
has gone stripped and barefoot for three years, as
a sign and portent against Egypt and Cush,[ a] 4 so
the king of Assyria will lead away stripped and
barefoot the Egyptian captives and Cushite exiles,
young and old, with buttocks bared—to Egypt’s
shame. 5 Those who trusted in Cush and boasted
in Egypt will be dismayed and put to shame. 6 In
that day the people who live on this coast will
say, ‘See what has happened to those we relied
on, those we fled to for help and deliverance
from the king of Assyria! How then can we
escape?’”
Footnotes:
a. Isaiah 20:3 That is, the upper Nile region;
also in verse 5
New International Version (NIV)
did it happen yes. and confirmed by historians. Egypt was invaded by the Assyrians and many more.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
seggzz:

Yes only bible God created lives.
look.Jehovah and God are the same being but different names. most people call God different names in their language.
God created every human being .remember God did not create Isreal. but he called out a man(jacob) and renamed him isreal God also created the arabs descendants of ishmael Abraham's son with haggi a slave. you see they are same people but adopted different culture and hence religeon.same with indians and their buddhism. one God made them all but along the line many have deviated from through worship of God hence muiltiply religeons.
God's word the bible is the only book that has explianed the origin of human existence and creation of this earth and its end. God knows the end from the begining.
go and check history books all the prophices have been fullifilled and confirmed by historians and archologists.eg.
escape?’”
Footnotes:
also in verse 5
did it happen yes. and confirmed by historians. Egypt was invaded by the Assyrians and many more.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
blueAgent:

Don't confuse yourself. Jehovah is the same being as God. God is the only creator o of all things and lives both arabs,blacks,white.asians. people call him different names in their language.
yes the bible is God's inspired word. and only the bible has ever explianed human existence and creation of this earth and its end. God knows the end from the begining.
escape?’”
Footnotes:
also in verse 5

Really? People call the same God in different names? Therefore you worship the same God but why do you reject to worship in shrine after all you worship the same God. Do you now see why God is wicked? He is the same person who created many holy books so that they can fight each other? He gave Christian Bible, Islam Quran and other books. He causes confusion and put some being to slavery. Why can't he give one perfect book to mankind? Don't be deceived your God is different from other gods as what you people do preach.

Your Bible God also inspired slavery,lies, killings and also invented hell fire where he will roast them. Your Bible God was sleeping when he was giving his inspiration. He didn't realize he was giving out contradictions and confusions.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
seggzz:

Really? I got hundreds of contradictions found in your Holy Bible? Why will your God purposely put confusion in the mind of his followers. Check out some things that probably make HIM perfect as you said.

(1). There's contradiction on the number of men chief of David's captain killed.

(2). The Bible made us know that we should not kill. God Himself killed, check the story of flood and Noah, story of ten plagues, etc

(3) God said you should not lie? Check about the woman that hid the Isreal spies, check the story of the lying prophets, check how the Egyptian midwives were rewarded for lying and many more.

While their zeal is appreciated and
applauded, it is misguided. Morality by its
very nature allows for exemptions in certain
circumstances; and this occurs not because
God’s law lacks universal validity, but because
God’s law accounts for conflicts of moral
goods—that is, moral dilemmas. Moral
dilemmas occur whenever there are, in God’s
providence, decisions whose alternatives all
have moral reasons opposing them to some
extent. 2 For instance, imagine a dreadful
situation where a killer has taken a mother’s
two sons; the criminal then tells the mother
at gunpoint that she must choose to save
only one of her two sons or else lose them
both, and the mother, unfortunately, is
entirely unable to fight back. The mother
therefore has the very difficult decision of
choosing one (or both) of her own sons to
die. Such a situation would be a moral
dilemma, for moral reasons resist all three of
the options (choosing the first son, choosing
the second son, and choosing neither) but
one of them must be selected. Choosing a
child to die is grievously wrong in ordinary
circumstances, but it might be permitted in
these very dire circumstances. 3
To use a better and less ghastly example of
a moral dilemma, consider the Hebrew
midwives who lied to Pharaoh in order to
save their own people’s babies (Exodus
1:15-20). Lying is ordinarily sinful—there is a
strong moral presumption forbidding
deception—but here is a circumstance where
moral reasons even more strongly forbade
truth-telling, since it would have led to the
babies’ (and their own) deaths. Lying is an
act which would be wrong in normal
circumstances, but here it is permitted due to
overriding moral concerns. Additionally,
consider the practice of divorce. Many
Christians hold that divorce is permissible
only in cases of adultery and abandonment.
According to them, divorce is ordinarily wrong
—something that God hates (Mal. 2:16)—but
it is permitted by these rarer and overriding
moral reasons. (Even then, there are more
complicated moral concerns to take into
account, since it can also be better for
couples to reconcile even after adultery or
abandonment has occurred.) While Christians
might not all apply the language of intrinsic
immorality to divorce, they would still
certainly refer to lying (and selecting a child
to die) as intrinsically immoral. Nonetheless,
without denying these acts’ intrinsic
immorality, one can posit exceedingly rare
circumstances which morally legitimize
instances of these intrinsically immoral acts.
This is not a contradiction of the idea that
some acts are inherently wrong; it is just a
clarification of the idea of an act’s being
inherently wrong. Similarly, this is not an
idea that God’s law contradicts itself; it is
just an affirmation that God’s law accounts
for all the complexities and interrelations of
competing moral goods in all possible
circumstances. The possibility of moral
dilemmas does not entail that we must
sometimes choose between sin and sin—
which is awful and blasphemous to suggest,
for God could never force us to sin—but it
does mean that our moral choices sometimes
will be very difficult and strenuous.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
seggzz:

i will read the one of david and respond . but for now Look God is not equal to you or answerable to you. eg if i make robot i have the right to program the robot the way i like. and can also destory it any time or how i want.
same with God. God is not running a deomocracy. if it was so he could have requested for your permission before bringing you into this world.

Isaiah 46:10
New International Version
I make known the end from the beginning, from
ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My
purpose will stand, and I will do all that I
please.'

God can kill becos he has the moral right but man can not becos he cannot create human being. Eziekel 18:4
King James Bible
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the
father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the
soul that sinneth, it shall die.
God is our maker . the same way a government has authority to punishe offenders. so has God .even more authority becos he is our sole maker.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
blueAgent:

While their zeal is appreciated and
applauded, it is misguided. Morality by its
very nature allows for exemptions in certain
circumstances; and this occurs not because
God’s law lacks universal validity, but because
God’s law accounts for conflicts of moral
goods—that is, moral dilemmas. Moral
dilemmas occur whenever there are, in God’s
providence, decisions whose alternatives all
have moral reasons opposing them to some
extent. 2 For instance, imagine a dreadful
situation where a killer has taken a mother’s
two sons; the criminal then tells the mother
at gunpoint that she must choose to save
only one of her two sons or else lose them
both, and the mother, unfortunately, is
entirely unable to fight back. The mother
therefore has the very difficult decision of
choosing one (or both) of her own sons to
die. Such a situation would be a moral
dilemma, for moral reasons resist all three of
the options (choosing the first son, choosing
the second son, and choosing neither) but
one of them must be selected. Choosing a
child to die is grievously wrong in ordinary
circumstances, but it might be permitted in
these very dire circumstances. 3
To use a better and less ghastly example of
a moral dilemma, consider the Hebrew
midwives who lied to Pharaoh in order to
save their own people’s babies (Exodus
1:15-20). Lying is ordinarily sinful—there is a
strong moral presumption forbidding
deception—but here is a circumstance where
moral reasons even more strongly forbade
truth-telling, since it would have led to the
babies’ (and their own) deaths. Lying is an
act which would be wrong in normal
circumstances, but here it is permitted due to
overriding moral concerns. Additionally,
consider the practice of divorce. Many
Christians hold that divorce is permissible
only in cases of adultery and abandonment.
According to them, divorce is ordinarily wrong
—something that God hates (Mal. 2:16)—but
it is permitted by these rarer and overriding
moral reasons. (Even then, there are more
complicated moral concerns to take into
account, since it can also be better for
couples to reconcile even after adultery or
abandonment has occurred.) While Christians
might not all apply the language of intrinsic
immorality to divorce, they would still
certainly refer to lying (and selecting a child
to die) as intrinsically immoral. Nonetheless,
without denying these acts’ intrinsic
immorality, one can posit exceedingly rare
circumstances which morally legitimize
instances of these intrinsically immoral acts.
This is not a contradiction of the idea that
some acts are inherently wrong; it is just a
clarification of the idea of an act’s being
inherently wrong. Similarly, this is not an
idea that God’s law contradicts itself; it is
just an affirmation that God’s law accounts
for all the complexities and interrelations of
competing moral goods in all possible
circumstances. The possibility of moral
dilemmas does not entail that we must
sometimes choose between sin and sin—
which is awful and blasphemous to suggest,
for God could never force us to sin—but it
does mean that our moral choices sometimes
will be very difficult and strenuous.
Morality or your Bible God allow exemption? Lol... "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons" - Acts:10:34 This is just another contradiction. That shows your God is a partial God. He will roast other people in hell fire for lying while he allow other people to lie. He himself lies!!!

Sin is sin, whether you lied to defend yourself or otherwise it's still sin. Why did he put his law without stating its exemptions? At least humans laws still have a stated exemption.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
CoolUsername:

Then why are you talking about the Big Bang? Don't you believe that God magicked everything into existence in 6 days?

Leave the scientific theories to me.

Why not? how long does it take humans to build things. how much more God. so you believe that big bang can create things in orderly manner the way it is in this world ?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
seggzz:

Morality or your Bible God allow exemption? Lol... "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons" - Acts:10:34 This is just another contradiction. That shows your God is a partial God. He will roast other people in hell fire for lying while he allow other people to lie. He himself lies!!!

Sin is sin, whether you lied to defend yourself or otherwise it's still sin. Why did he put his law without stating its exemptions? At least humans laws still have a stated exemption.

Your problem is not the bible. but your IQ. is lie the only seen that takes people to hell?
secondly those examples i gave was any of the lie made to destory or kill or deiecve a person .rather they were made to save lives which are morally acceptable considering that the people to be saved were innocent.
you cannot lie against an innocent person and expect to go unpunished.
For peter's comment God is not a respecter of any person. meaning if a rich man commits a sin with a poor man . God will punish them equally without giving preference not pardoning one person or the other.
even David the man after God's heart was punished by God for killing and stealing another man's wife. his kingdom was almost divided. his own son almost killed him becos of God's judgement against David.
so you see try and reason before you just comment. so show me were in bible that God lied.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
blueAgent:

i will read the one of david and respond . but for now Look God is not equal to you or answerable to you. eg if i make robot i have the right to program the robot the way i like. and can also destory it any time or how i want.
same with God. God is not running a deomocracy. if it was so he could have requested for your permission before bringing you into this world.

Isaiah 46:10
New International Version
I make known the end from the beginning, from
ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My
purpose will stand, and I will do all that I
please.'

God can kill becos he has the moral right but man can not becos he cannot create human being. Eziekel 18:4
King James Bible
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the
father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the
soul that sinneth, it shall die.
God is our maker . the same way a government has authority to punishe offenders. so has God .even more authority becos he is our sole maker.
Your God kills because he has a moral right to do so? What an absurdity!!!
Your God can lie because he has the moral right to lie?
Your God can enslave because he has the right to do so?
Your God do all kinds of sin because he has the moral right? WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF MORALITY?

He is not qualify to be a god!!! He committed all kinds of sin yet you say he is a perfect God? Your Bible God is not worth to punish people for their sin. Isn't wickedness to punish people for the sin you yourself do commit? If your God created humans therefore there is another God that created that your God. So you mean your father has the moral right to kill you because they gave birth to you?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by CoolUsername: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
blueAgent:

Why not? how long does it take humans to build things. how much more God. so you believe that big bang can create things in orderly manner the way it is in this world ?

How is the world orderly? It's a chaotic system, any little thing we do is a problem. For example, our planet gradually loses hydrogen and helium from the atmosphere because their speeds in gaseous form are faster than our escape velocity. Do you know what will happen if we run of hydrogen?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
seggzz:

Your God kills because he has a moral right to do so? What an absurdity!!!
Your God can lie because he has the moral right to lie?
Your God can enslave because he has the right to do so?
Your God do all kinds of sin because he has the moral right? WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF MORALITY?

He is not qualify to be a god!!! He committed all kinds of sin yet you say he is a perfect God? Your Bible God is not worth to punish people for their sin. Isn't wickedness to punish people for the sin you yourself do commit? If your God created humans therefore there is another God that created that your God. So you mean your father has the moral right to kill you because they gave birth to you?

you are just afriad of God. you want to justify yourself by your own human knoweledge .
where did God enslave people and were did God lie? if someone killed you now. will it be right to judge that person and kill that person or should the person be let go?
if you face 3armed robbers and it was obivious to you that they will kill you and robber you. will you kill them in the processif you have the chance?.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
blueAgent:

Your problem is not the bible. but your IQ. is lie the only seen that takes people to hell?
secondly those examples i gave was any of the lie made to destory or kill or deiecve a person .rather they were made to save lives which are morally acceptable considering that the people to be saved were innocent.
you cannot lie against an innocent person and expect to go unpunished.
For peter's comment God is not a respecter of any person. meaning if a rich man commits a sin with a poor man . God will punish them equally without giving preference not pardoning one person or the other.
even David the man after God's heart was punished by God for killing and stealing another man's wife. his kingdom was almost divided. his own son almost killed him becos of God's judgement against David.
so you see try and reason before you just comment. so show me were in bible that God lied.
Please can you tell me the definition of lie?

"Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee"-1 Kings:22:23. For example, your parents told you to lie that there were not inside the room? How many people lied in this case? Who masterminds the lie?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
CoolUsername:

How is the world orderly? It's a chaotic system, any little thing we do is a problem. For example, our planet gradually loses hydrogen and helium from the atmosphere because their speeds in gaseous form are faster than our escape velocity. Do you know what will happen if we run of hydrogen?

that's obivous the cause of human sin .that lead this world to be in this state.
for example we have
Watering the Earth — God's Miracle
Now let's see how intelligence and design came
into the ratio of land and water. One-quarter of
the earth's surface is dry land, and three-quarters
is covered with water. In the United States alone
we have three and three-quarter million square
miles of dry land, and all of it has to be watered
and cared for. In fact, if it weren't watered, there
would be no vegetation and no growing grass or
trees.
Just imagine for a moment that the ratio of land
and water was changed from what it is at present.
The proportion of water and land determines the
rainfall on the earth. Suppose the ocean was only
half its present size. That would mean our rainfall
would only be one-quarter of what we now
receive. What would that mean for the three and
three-quarter million square miles of land we
have in these United States? All of it would be
turned into a vast, dry desert! But on the other
hand, if half the present land were added to the
ocean, there would be four times as much rainfall
as there is now, and the entire United States
would be turned into a vast marshland where
human life would be almost impossible.
Now suppose that mankind had to water this
entire three and three-quarter million square
miles of land. How could we ever spread out that
water and irrigate the land effectively? What a
tremendous task that would be! "There's plenty of
water in the ocean," someone might observe, "we
could simply use it to water the dry land."
Although it may sound reasonable, there are
three problems connected with it. First,
transportation. We'd have to get the water out of
the ocean and spread it evenly over the land. The
second problem is the salt it contains, which
would kill all the green plants. The third problem
is weight. Water is 800 times the weight of the
atmosphere, presenting the challenge of how to
transport and disperse it.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by blueAgent(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
seggzz:

Please can you tell me the definition of lie?

"Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee"-1 Kings:22:23. For example, your parents told you to lie that there were not inside the room? How many people lied in this case? Who masterminds the lie?

but i answered you before that God will give those who do not seek him to reprobate mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.