Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (82908 Views)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Amyleb(f): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
ibedun:

Christ said! Christ said!!!! Were you there?

Mumu!!! If you live in Nigeria, you are already living in hell without knowing it. Travel to other parts of the world and see how normal people live.

Christ said!!!!

Superstitious sub-humans.

Upon all your Jesus! Jesus! Jesus shit!! look at the state of your country? Nothing works, NOTHING!!!!
All I can say is may the God of love open up your eyes and heart. you really need the light of his countenance to shine upon you. Jesus loves you
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

It's not hard to see why you need me to prove the existence of brains to you...you obviously don't have any.

So how did u know he is not having any brain?... OK come to think of it.. If he is not having brain that means he won't be able to talk, walk not to talk of knowing how to operate phone and log into nairaland abi?..... And that same person now send u quote ur reply and u now reply back (that same person u said he is obviously not aving any brain oooo) ...

U replied him!!!!!

That means u aving brain hehehehe?

# I love this cruiz #
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Phaymostip(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Atlantian:
Me too. The entire concept of hell in religion is a farce. I heard I have to die to go to either heaven or hell. And I ask, since I am told I will be a ghost or spirit when I die. Can fire really burn spirit or ghost ? I know one life, and it is the one I am living now, and I intend to live it to the full, whatever comes afterwards, need not concern me.

Preach

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
There's no such thing as hell.

Religion is a grand scam. The grandest scam ever.

They use two powerful human emotions to control humans: hope and fear.

Hope as exemplified by heaven/paradise(a utopia for folks who adhere strictly to their tenets and dogmas). And;

Fear, as exemplified by Hell(a place of unimaginable eternal torment for folks who refuse to adhere to their tenets and dogmas.)

Seriously, humans should have seen through the big lie that is religion by now.
by the mercy of Jesus christ, you will not know about the reality of hell after your demise. May God have mercy on you and me too. Hell is real, run for your life, heaven is real, strive to enter. Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by oglalasioux(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
onyxo76:
no problem , we will know if hell exists when the time comes, only that the time to escape will no longer be there..

You'll wait forever. Do you know when the waiting started? Christianity is two thousand years old. You'll wait for another two thousand years. Meanwhile continue enriching your pastors and imams.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ibedun: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Amyleb:
All I can say is may the God of love open up your eyes and heart. you really need the light of his countenance to shine upon you. Jesus loves you

The only eyes that needs opening are yours. I take it you have spent your whole life in Nigeria or black Africa. Bro we African are living in HELL.

Hell can't be worse than day to day living in Nigeria.

I DONT need Jesus love, I living a normal human life outside Africa.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
yoribo:
God has given us power to make choice, and she has chosen hell, it is up to her. I don't need to convince her further. But if finally you see her there without making yours public, you both have the same punishment.

Christ said, it is not those that call Lord-Lord will enter the kingdom of God. So don't be surprised to see her in Heaven, your character and hers will finally tell
May God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:
I know the Spiritual realm is real, but prove that hell is real...
guy, leave that thing, i had revelations of hell as a kid, i wasnt even close to religion then . . . i still witness it and ive read stuffs to back it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Give your life to God...because Heaven and Hell is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by oodua1stson: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:

If she don near were dem dey burn tire before,
She go know say hellfire no be play,
have u been der b4? Stop living a lie

There's no hell

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by oodua1stson: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Some people sha

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/can-you-imagine-this-photo.html
it's because she knows there's no hell

Hell is a lie

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by GodsArmy2016: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
What you wish yourself is what you will get. Remember: Hell is at the end of every sinful life.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by samdotsam: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
No wonder, na oyibo if Maiduguri sun hammer am! She go change by force!
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ceejay4real(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Some people sha

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/can-you-imagine-this-photo.html

Can I be ur friend pls? U ar so sooooo beautiful! Kindly ping me on WhatsApp ; 08035449602. Thanks in advance!

CJ
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by AJaylee(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dis is d reason y I so love naija, try dis one for naija, na touts and agbero go gather beat stupidity commot fr ur body.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Imyourex(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
What I see there is a lady that just won Nigerian visa lottery and she's proud of it
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by femynho(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works." Revelation 20 :13

Hell isn't a real place where fire torment.
Read the following verses:
Acts 2:27, 31, 32
Luke 16:22-24 compare with Mathew 8:11-12

Revelation 20: 13, 14

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Snoolv360(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Don't be deceived, Hell is real and heaven is certain too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by gqboyy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
she should douse herself with gasoline and set herself ablaze, if she is still proud , then i will believe her
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by onyxo76(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
oglalasioux:

You'll wait forever. Do you know when the waiting started? Christianity is two thousand years old. You'll wait for another two thousand years. Meanwhile continue enriching your pastors and imams.
no wahala i'm not complaining...and there is no need to argue regarding this...like i said we'll know on that last day or whenever your time on earth is up if it truly exists...abi you dey fear?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by macho44(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:
.. Cos she knows that hell is a figment of man's imagination, meant as a mind control tool to control the weak and gullible...

#ImAlsoProudImGoingToHell
Bon Voyage, Monsieur Diablo!
www.adielem.com
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by skydeexie(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
[center][size=15pt]THE REALITY OF HELL[/size]

[size=13pt]I scream and cry in agony, and shed evaporating tears.
You'd think my body would burn up, I've been here so many years!
There is no end in sight, we just keep adding to the crowd.

My lying preacher is down here, too; and screaming just as loud!
He, and others, lied to me, baptism is not accepted.
This is where I ended up because the Savior I rejected.

I'm not sitting in a corner, playing cards and drinking beer;
Like the joke I used to tell to every listening ear.
The Devil is not the King of Hell. I'm told he'll be here, too.
The all powerful God is in control and has his end in view.

Sadly, some here knew the Bible; but did not comprehend it's worth.
They failed to believe Christ died for them while they were still on earth.
It's dark, there's excruciating pain, and shadows moving in the flame.

I pass the time and gnaw my tongue until they call my name.
I've been told it will get worse after the Great White Throne.
It all depends on what's in the books. I'm lost! I'll stand alone.

The cruelest tool is the memory of those who witnessed to me
I remember how I ridiculed them, and failed the truth to see.
They told me Jesus died for me; if I only had believed.
My sins would all have been forgiven, and Eternal life received.

The pain, the flames, and memory, are my most miserable fate.
Hell is a real place, after all; and I have believed too late!
"...behold, now is the acceptable time; behold, now is the day of salvation:..." (2 Corinthians 6:2)[/center]
[/size]

Source: "A Biblical Examination of Hell" by: DR. MAX D. YOUNCE
Copyright © 2008
Library of Congress Control Number: 2008909452
ISBN-13: 978-0-9815225-1-7
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dr. Max D. Younce
P.O. Box 573
Walnut Grove, MN 56180

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by macho44(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
ceejay4real:

Can I be ur friend pls? U ar so sooooo beautiful! Kindly ping me on WhatsApp ; 08035449602. Thanks in advance!

CJ
U dey play love on NL? Mister Man receive "SENSE" and make urself useful to your village people!
www.adielem.com
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by GodsArmy2016: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
The tongue is a strong member of the body. Don't say something that you will regret about tomorrow. Remember: Hell is at the end of every sinful life.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by jagorinho: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
i met this funny guy during service, he told me there is nothing like hell or heaven, he said if ur rich on earth, enjoying every seconds of ur life dats ur own heaven but if ur living a life of penury, sub human den you are in hell

my own question about all these is , there are some religions like hinduism and buddihism dat doesnt believe in the concept of hell, and numbers over 1 billion people, would they be included in the hell theory when the time comes or the theory is exclusively for christians and other religions that believe in it?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by shininglights: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
What would it cost you all to accept Jesus.. Hell is so Real!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by tinktanker: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
They are obviously satanist so it's no big deal.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by klax(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:

Don't mind her she is not serious. Let her come to Nigeria to see real fire or let her go and stay in sahara desert for just 2 days she would understand.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol. Don't pop an artery, she's trolling you (your type).
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lordgel:
To all who are not yet born again, repent and accept Jesus before it is to late! www.divinerevelations.info

Probably this is a site u wanna drive traffic to. U wanna make money from this discussion again and u think u wanna convince someone Bah?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:

Bro you really dey hungry o. See quick and smart response. You too much jare. grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Gkemz: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Satan has confused them. They are doomed for eternal destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.