Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (82967 Views)

"Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) / Stephanie Otobo Granted N100,000 Bail. Claims She's 23 Years / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Lumiere91: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:
.. Cos she knows that hell is a figment of man's imagination, meant as a mind control tool to control the weak and gullible...

#ImAlsoProudImGoingToHell
Ride on!! Don't look back.i can't prescribe certain sin that can hasten it
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Lumiere91: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:
I know the Spiritual realm is real, but prove that hell is real...
If u want prove try suicide
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
geez18:

i see you're just here to argue and not to make meaningful discussion.anyways,i'm not suprised,unbelieve is a tool of the devil.
You got it wrong by saying there is hell fire? God created humans as you believe and that same God want to roast them on fire. Is that God fair enough? Can you yourself roast your son on fire because he lied? How come the all mercy God want to roast sinners on fire?

Did you just call devil? Who is the creator of free will? Why must you punish someone for doing what you wanted. You wanted free will in men and you still punish them, ehn?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
seggzz:

You got it wrong by saying there is hell fire? God created humans as you believe and that same God want to roast them on fire. Is that God fair enough? Can you yourself roast your son on fire because he lied? How come the all mercy God want to roast sinners on fire?

Did you just call devil? Who is the creator of free will? Why must you punish someone for doing what you wanted. You wanted free will in men and you still punish them, ehn?
Oky Mr seggz since you re an atheist, can you pls say; how humans were created? How did life form begin from your atheist theory
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Oky Mr seggz since you re an atheist, can you pls say; how humans were created? How did life form begin from your atheist theory
For your information, I'm not an atheist, I'm a free thinker. I believe there is a creator but not the one in religion.

The God in your religion is too wicked to follow. He wants to roast people on fire. He kills and asked people not to kill; He lies and asked people not to lie and many others.

Why is faith only the requirements to enter heaven and not laws?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by shumuel(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:
I know the Spiritual realm is real, but prove
that hell is real...

OneManLegion:

I'm an African, I can't possibly doubt the existence of the spiritual realm.
You claim hell exists, prove it. Or at least, present arguments to support your assertion.

kikiki Lol grin i laugh at both of you in chinese, so you don't believe in Hell ? SMH you go to sleep and wakes up to the heat & ray of the Sun and you are still asking for proof, do you mean the God who created the Sun can't create Hell ?

Brothers if you don't believe, then take the Sun as the dreded 'Hell fire' its a perfect example.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
END TIME MADNESS... wink
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:
.. Cos she knows that hell is a figment of man's imagination, meant as a mind control tool to control the weak and gullible...

only because Nairaland allows peeps to use fake names.
Your mama for tear your stomach gaba daya.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
seggzz:

For your information, I'm not an atheist, I'm a free thinker. I believe there is a creator but not the one in religion.

The God in your religion is too wicked to follow. He wants to roast people on fire. He kills and asked people not to kill; He lies and asked people not to lie and many others.

Why is faith only the requirements to enter heaven and not laws?
Okay, sorry for calling you an atheist, you seem to know lots about christianity. I'll like to know about your free thinking. So please summarize for us christians how humans were created?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by toprealman: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:

If she don near were dem dey burn tire before, She go know say hellfire no be play,
na her type they enter heaven
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Okay, sorry for calling you an atheist, you seem to know lots about christianity. I'll like to know about your free thinking. So please summarize for us christians how humans were created?
This your question is not a day question. It's not just a page write-up. Do you think your God created humans? Do you believe in gravity? Do you believe in evolution? I look to science to answer the questions of the universe. There was once a notion that we have only one planet and heaven is the cloud we see above. But today, science has made us know that there about ten planets and still searching..... We were no longer seeing the atmosphere again as heaven. Science are still in process of discovering things. Thank God for scientists who discovered Ebola cure. Many things that are beliefs before are proven wrong today. Can you believe metal can fly in the sky?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by vital94(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
seggzz:

This your question is not a day question. It's not just a page write-up. Do you think your God created humans? Do you believe in gravity? Do you believe in evolution? I look to science to answer the questions of the universe. There was once a notion that we have only one planet and heaven is the cloud we see above. But today, science has made us know that there about ten planets and still searching..... We were no longer seeing the atmosphere again as heaven. Science are still in process of discovering things. Thank God for scientists who discovered Ebola cure. Many things that are beliefs before are proven wrong today. Can you believe metal can fly in the sky?
I told yu to summarize and you craftily dodged the questions. Perhaps , its because you have no concrete answer. How does metal flying or discovering more planets contradict what's in the bible. Or were you told metals flew In the bible? Bring up relevant points to buttress your liberal thoughts. OGA, HOW WAS HUMAN CREATED, SIMPLE QUESSTION!!! #write a 3line sentence to explain the Creation of man, stop beating around the bush!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by qsmusty(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
There's no such thing as hell.

Religion is a grand scam. The grandest scam ever.

They use two powerful human emotions to control humans: hope and fear.

Hope as exemplified by heaven/paradise(a utopia for folks who adhere strictly to their tenets and dogmas). And;

Fear, as exemplified by Hell(a place of unimaginable eternal torment for folks who refuse to adhere to their tenets and dogmas.)

Seriously, humans should have seen through the big lie that is religion by now.
[color=#990000][/color] "And they will say. Had we listened or used our inteligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing fire" Q67:10
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
qsmusty:
[color=#990000][/color] "And they will say. Had we listened or used our inteligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing fire" Q67:10
That's still part of the fear factor. The Qur'an takes the cake as the most fear inducing religious instrument I've ever come across.
I grew up a Muslim, in fact, my name is Mutalib.
I'm very conversant with Christianity and Islam and I've come to reject many of the dogmas that both propagate.
I usually don't talk much about religion but if you think you're in the perfect religion, challenge me and watch me dissect your religion to you.
I don't expect you to change tho', I know you're going to say something like "Satan has turned my heart away from the right path" and "Allah guides whoever he wills and apparently, I'm not among" etc.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

I told yu to summarize and you craftily dodged the questions. Perhaps , its because you have no concrete answer. How does metal flying or discovering more planets contradict what's in the bible. Or were you told metals flew In the bible? Bring up relevant points to buttress your liberal thoughts. OGA, HOW WAS HUMAN CREATED, SIMPLE QUESSTION!!! #write a 3line sentence to explain the Creation of man, stop beating around the bush!
I looked to science to answer questions on creation of humans and universe. I believe creation of human and the universe is muddled among evolution, abiogenesis and the big bang theory. If God is the creator of human I don't think that God is the God of your Bible. The same God can't just approve slavery and evil things on the people he created.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

You could have asked me na.
Nevertheless, I'll answer.
I'm a free-thinker but I'm confused(yes, I admit my confusion and ignorance instead of wallowing in self-delusion) about our origine.
I believe there are "significantly higher life-forms" than humans that played a crucial part in our formation and have been there, unseen, through our incipience till now.
Otherwise, you can accept the evolutionary theory as propagated by scientists.

So, over to you, how were humans created?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Preciousgift25(f): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
go and ask the rich man or Lazarus ,they fit tell you how hell fire look like. in fact I just pity u. I pray may none of one experience that of the rich man in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
seggzz:

I looked to science to answer questions on creation of humans and universe. I believe creation of human and the universe is muddled among evolution, abiogenesis and the big bang theory. If God is the creator of human I don't think that God is the God of your Bible. The same God can't just approve slavery and evil things on the people he created.
Okay let's talk about the "big-bang".....what causedd the big bang, yea yea science say explosion led to the scattering of planets bla bla, but what led to the big bang to first occur, science do not know......
About evolution; we'v been taught in biology that man evolved from one form to now complex form. But the question is, why has the evolution stopped? Why hasn't man evolved since over a 1000years. We still share similar body features with our ancestors of a 1000yrs. Why has the evolution stalled?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

You could have asked me na.
Nevertheless, I'll answer.
I'm a free-thinker but I'm confused(yes, I admit my confusion and ignorance instead of wallowing in self-delusion) about our origine.
I believe there are "significantly higher life-forms" than humans that played a crucial part in our formation and have been there, unseen, through our incipience till now.
Otherwise, you can accept the evolutionary theory as propagated by scientists.

So, over to you, how were humans created?
Now you come, I accept your sincerity. You said you BELIEVE in higher life forms. Its the same in christianity. It is through FAITH that we believe in God & his words. We believe a supreme being started all these, Infact even some scientist are gradually coming to the agreement that a supreme being started all these despite their years of research. We all were created by God. Their is a limit to our capcity of thinking, because I know we all wonder how God first existed. But like I said, itss by Faith we believe in God whom we haven't seen
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by datcuteblackguy: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Can someone check the lexical meaning of "Hell" before making plenty noise?

She said hell not hellfire. We all are going to hell so whats the noise about?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by lekezino(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
I no blame d albino, she neva visit africa, wia sun go beat life out of her , nd she go swear to make heaven.....

Go to hell for the companies and companions or Heaven for d weather
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Okay let's talk about the "big-bang".....what causedd the big bang, yea yea science say explosion led to the scattering of planets bla bla, but what led to the big bang to first occur, science do not know......
About evolution; we'v been taught in biology that man evolved from one form to now complex form. But the question is, why has the evolution stopped? Why hasn't man evolved since over a 1000years. We still share similar body features with our ancestors of a 1000yrs. Why has the evolution stalled?
At least have answered one of you questions. Will you answer my questions too? I said once again it's muddled among abiogenesis, evolution and big bang theory. What does abiogenesis say about life? Science are still in continuous search and making findings. We don't share all the physical and mental structure as they were 1000 years ago.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by kenoz(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
End time things
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
seggzz:

At least have answered one of you questions. Will you answer my questions too?
What are the questions? I didn't get any
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by seggzz(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
What are the questions? I didn't get any
Is your Bible God perfect?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Now you come, I accept your sincerity. You said you BELIEVE in higher life forms. Its the same in christianity. It is through FAITH that we believe in God & his words. We believe a supreme being started all these, Infact even some scientist are gradually coming to the agreement that a supreme being started all these despite their years of research. We all were created by God. Their is a limit to our capcity of thinking, because I know we all wonder how God first existed. But like I said, itss by Faith we believe in God whom we haven't seen

You misunderstood me.
I never said I don't believe in God, I said I don't believe in the Islamic and Christianity's portrayal of God as a revengeful and vindictive god.
According to the bible, "God" even admitted to being a "jealous God".
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by OneManLegion(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
seggzz:

At least have answered one of you questions. Will you answer my questions too? I said once again it's muddled among abiogenesis, evolution and big bang theory. What does abiogenesis say about life? Science are still in continuous search and making findings. We don't share all the physical and mental structure as they were 1000 years ago.

My dear brother, who told you evolution has stalled?
What made you believe that 1000 years is significant in the time-scale of evolution?
Evolution takes MILLIONS OF YEARS, not a couple of thousand years. I think you may want to read on that.
As regards the big-bang theory, I'm an not in the science field but I'm sufficiently knowledgable about the topic to tell you that the big-bang theoretically occurred via the explosion cause by the contact of matter and anti-matter(also called the god-particle) on a very massive scale.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by onetrack(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
geez18:

hahaha...,you have faith you say?faith in what?in God?in God you don't believe exists or what?you make me laugh!

I have faith that that god will reward the atheists like myself.
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

You misunderstood me.
I never said I don't believe in God, I said I don't believe in the Islamic and Christianity's portrayal of God as a revengeful and vindictive god.
According to the bible, "God" even admitted to being a "jealous God".
Okay now I get you. Its good you believe in God. Well as wee christians, we are to believe and do all that's in the bible. In the end, LOVE is seen as the biggest commandment. I'm not one who says christianity is the most superior form of religion. But its one I have known about, and I agree with its norms & teachings. Because the basis for the christian movement is LOVE. But I'll advice you dig deeper into religion and find the true one. You cannot just say You believe in God and don't know nada about who you believe in. Search for this God you believe in, seek out reviews from all forms of religion and settle with that your instincts tells you itss right! Coz to me, No religion is more superior . The diff Religion is just a spiritual bond!
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by IJOBA2: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

Lol. You can't use something's claims to validate it na.
You can't use the bible to validate its own authenticity and Christianity any more than you can use Ifa folk-lore to validate the yoruba accounts.

We'll need something more provable and empirical.
ARE YOU A PHILOSOPHER?
Re: This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) by ohafiaboi(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ramon92:

baba biliv aitin u like just because u no dey see radio wave no mean say e no dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.