Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) (36961 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Paints Washington D.C Red / Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by noblejazz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
OJUcrook:
Okonjo Iweala's son is in Washington D.C while some jobless IPOB Youth are busy protesting in the streets of Aba and Onitsha.

One will hardly find the the children of Okonjo Iweala, Peter Obi, Ike Ekeremadu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Stella Oduah, Olisa Metuh and all other Igbo politician protesting for Biafra. It is always the poor and jobless Igbo youth that engage themselves in such

You can tell that to the Abdul Muttalab (Under Pant Bomber) family
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by justmenoni: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Poundo yam
CastedDude:
na fried yam or boiled yam?
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by drss(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
deji68:
LOL...that one na" Padded Yam", sorry i mean Pounded yam grin grin grin grin
real pounded yam grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by toshmann(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
God has a way of annoying 1diots.
Bible talk am say ". . . . and he set a table before me, IN THE PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES. . . He annointed my head with oil" grin grin

People are busy asking for their head, God is busy blessing them, grin

meanwhile her detractors can't pass a budget grin

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirShymexx:
This is Wale in the white house (below). His mum and dad had to break their backs doing all kinds of odd jobs to raise him.

And he went to the white house to meet the occupants of the white house and address folks there as the first rapper ever to do so. No the freaking car park standing alone by himself like a loner.

Celebrate this, muthaphuckas.

[img]https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/files/2016/01/whitehouse.jpg&w=1484[/img]

[img]https://butisitnew.files./2015/07/wpid-1f79929139ceadfb95291f80014496cc-1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_908w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/07/23/Local/Images/wale021437681130.jpg&w=1484[/img]

Congrats to Wale but I still don't see how his achievements belittles Uzodinma's achievement.Last time I checked rapping isnot as intellectually tasking as writing

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
chukwudi44:

Congrats to Wale but I still don't see how his achievements belittles Uzodinma's achievement.Last time I checked rapping isnot as intellectually tasking as writing

Well, Uzodinma didn't achieve anything and has no achievements of note. Taking a picture in the car park of the white house is non-achievement. Then again, you lot are fond of celebrating non-achievements and mediocrity due to the poverty mentality most of you have.

Wale on the other hand achieved greatness and made history, yet he was treated like shyte, when you ought to be celebrating the success story of a guy who made something from nothing against all odds and never needed his parent's name and stolen wealth to get there.

Rapping isn't what? How about write five bars and rap it? Pa Chuks, stop disgracing yourself. Some of the most intelligent folks out there that broke all types of barriers are rappers, hence rappers and hip-hop are now being studied at a lot of the best Universities in America. And in case you don't know, hip-hop is US biggest export.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
@chukwudi44

You don't know what soft power is.

Go read about soft power and how the US projects power via hip-hop (culture).

A lot of you don't understand anything - hence some clowns always like to critique hip-hop.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by harsysky(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
OJUcrook:
Okonjo Iweala's son is in Washington D.C while some jobless IPOB Youth are busy protesting in the streets of Aba and Onitsha.

One will hardly find the the children of Okonjo Iweala, Peter Obi, Ike Ekeremadu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Stella Oduah, Olisa Metuh and all other Igbo politician protesting for Biafra. It is always the poor and jobless Igbo youth that engage themselves in such

You're absolutely right, but one thing is certain: when these hungry, looking , jobless youth achieve their aims, you see the table turn around just like the movie "Revolution"
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
chukwudi44:

Congrats to Wale but I still don't see how his achievements belittles Uzodinma's achievement.Last time I checked[b] rapping isnot as intellectually tasking as writing[/b]
Don't mind all these bad belle fellas embarassed

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lilimax:
Don't mind all these bad belle fellas embarassed

Lol. You have always been an idiot with ya fugly beat up fvcked face.

Apart from thumping bible and shouting Jesus everywhere, what else do you know, Lilimax? grin

Can you tell us what Uzodinma the frog with pig face like his mum has achieved in life? Any notable achievement? grin

Cos poverty has destroyed ya life and ya only solace is sleeping in the Church, that doesn't mean everyone should be like you. grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Blackops(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
I read the Guy's bio and its one hell of an impressive one. His academic background is one that makes one salivate. But to be honest how will you have such an academic background and family and no sabi book. When Zika no dey affect person.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. You have always been an idiot with ya fugly beat up fvcked face.

Apart from thumping bible and shouting Jesus everywhere, what else do you know, Lilimax? grin

Can you tell us what Uzodinma the frog with pig face like his mum has achieved in life? Any notable achievement? grin

Cos poverty has destroyed ya life and ya only solace is sleeping in the Church, that doesn't mean everyone should be like you. grin
Jesus loves you SirShymmex!.
Repent and surrender to Him today before it is too late smiley
Heaven is real and likewise hell...
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lilimax:

Jesus loves you SirShymmex.
Repent and surrender to him today before it is too late smiley
Heaven is real and likewise hell...
Shalom!

Muthaphuck white Jesus. I know Horus and Zeus...but I don't know Jesus.

I'm with the most high and the supreme being...keep ya white man's caricature of Jesus to yourself. grin

Peace to the gods. cool

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Muthaphuck white Jesus. I know Horus and Zeus...but I don't know Jesus.

I'm with the most high and the supreme being...keep ya white man's caricature of Jesus to yourself. grin

Peace to the gods. cool
Let's not deviate from the topic of the thread SirShymmexx smiley
I hereby once again present to you JESUS CHRIST today.
Accept Him as you personal LORD and SAVIOUR and you'll not regret the decision.

Ciao! smiley

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lilimax:

Let's not deviate from the topic of the thread SirShymmexx smiley
I hereby once again present to you JESUS CHRIST today.
Accept Him as you personal LORD and SAVIOUR and you'll not regret the decision.

Ciao! smiley

Lmao @ an allegory who couldn't save himself being a "saviour".

Remind me about Horus cum Zeus cum Jeus/Jesus when he saves ya black arse from over 400 years of servitude to the white man, when ya ancestors got introduced to him. And get you off the bottom of the totem pole of everything, while keeping ya arse stuck in the dark continent that has no hope and where nothing good comes out of. grin

Till then, I'm on my grind, grafting and getting this money, while living life on the fast lane - trying to keep up with the blue bloods.

Peace to the gods and earths. And peace to the supreme being. That's today's mathematics. cool

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by aviazuva: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:
Apples dont fall far from the tree. People that havent achieved anything will be insulting an intelligent Iweala family.

Where is Zarah Buhari? Oya go and speak your own in white house. If na to rub Mary kay you go carry A1

You started well but then you spoiled your good start.
Try again
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by DinoAnnberry(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
CastedDude:

Aboki only eats fries yam tho. but meanwhile hope it's not the oil money?. Cus all u've got is yam and cows. Aboki. grin
CastedDude:

Aboki only eats fries yam tho. but meanwhile hope it's not the oil money?. Cus all u've got is yam and cows. Aboki.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:
Apples dont fall far from the tree. People that havent achieved anything will be insulting an intelligent Iweala family.

Where is Zarah Buhari? Oya go and speak your own in white house. If na to rub Mary kay you go carry A1

How did you turn so bitter?
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Remind me about Horus cum Zeus cum Jeus/Jesus when he saves ya black arse from over 400 years of servitude to the white man, when ya ancestors got introduced to him. And get you off the bottom of the totem pole of everything, while keeping ya arse stuck in the dark continent that has no hope and where nothing good comes out of. grin

Till then, I'm on my grind, grafting and getting this money, while living life on the fast lane - trying to keep up with the blue bloods.

Peace to the gods and earths. And peace to the supreme being. That's today's mathematics. cool
SirShymexx, e be like say you don loss patapata for London but God has never given up on you. smiley
He has graven you at the palm of His hand and waiting for you to retrace your steps back to Him.
You, omo Ijebu no go loss!
Amen smiley
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lilimax:

SirShymexx, e be like say you don loss patapata for London but God has never given up on you. smiley
He has graven you at the palm of His hand and waiting for you to retrace your steps back to Him.
You, omo Ijebu no go loss!
Amen smiley

Lol. No, you're the lost one bowing down to the white man's creation of god and his statue. Hence you're in servitude to him. Like they say, "he who controls the religion, controls the mind". grin

Better ask Nripriest the Odenigbo Aroli to introduce you to Mother Idoto like Christopher Okigbo since you're from the Omanbala river axis. When you get saved by Mother Idoto, trust me, ya creativity and the gifts that the most high blessed you with, will come to the fore. Right now, you're not where you're meant to be cos you're a prisoner in spirit. grin

The black man is a god and the ruler of the earth. Peace to the most high not the white man. cool

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. No, you're the lost one bowing down to the white man's creation of god and his statue. Hence you're in servitude to him. Like they say, "he who controls the religion, controls the mind". grin

Better ask Nripriest the Odenigbo Aroli to introduce you to Mother Idoto like Christopher Okigbo since you're from the Omanbala river axis. When you get saved by Mother Idoto, trust me, ya creativity and the gifts that the most high blessed you with, will come to the fore. Right now, you're not where you're meant to be cos you're a prisoner in spirit. grin

The black man is a god and the ruler of the earth. Peace to the most high not the white man. cool
Chai!
SirShymmexx, Abeg I don tire to argue with you.
We shall see next time biko. smiley
O dabo!
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Paentera(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Adminisher:

You are making a very big mistake with this statement. Are you defending a principle, a tribe or a family?. If it is principle, Zarah Buhari is way up there with the young Iweala - it is hardwork, discipline, good behaviour. If you are trying to say Ibos are better, God has forgiven you for that already. If it is about family, yes. This is third generation tradition of well educated and hard working people. Okonjo's parents were professors. We respect that but not the stupid decadent culture of Jonathan regime.
There were more runs girls, cultists, armed robbers, kidnappers and baby factories during Jonathan's presidency than any other. You cannot mix and match truth and falsehood

Barman! Sama this man with one cold beer! His head dey dia

Dude, you sure know how to draw out the points that matter without being petty, sound patronizing while exuding strength of character in your analysis.

Unfortunately, many on this thread are led by the seeming inanities of parochial and sentimental dichotomies and can hardly tell their right from their left. I find it increasingly worrisome that the growing youth of our dear country can hardly discern and distill any situation without being drawn or showing their biases.

It is undisputed that the young man has done well for himself so I find it strange that the seeming inadequacies of his mother's tenure in government will now be used in denigrating his personal achievement.

Let me know if you need an extra bottle.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Ritchiee: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
kernel504:

IS THAT WHY YOUR ROOFS ARE BROWN WITH POOR EDUCATION RESULTS?
One Miracle Centre runaway spotted.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Ritchiee: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
columbus007:
where you see am speak cheesy grin cheesy grin grin undecided
He speaks from the White House.That is the name of the motor park...lol
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Tkester: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

You just like talking nonsense! You're on a fast lane making money, yet you've 24hrs to spend on Internet with Nigerians whom you so much deride.

you're frustrated and deluded and I can bet that you a high school dropout. Idi.ot

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by kernel504(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tkester:

You just like talking nonsense! You're on a fast lane making money, yet you've 24hrs to spend on Internet with Nigerians whom you so much deride.

you're frustrated and deluded and I can bet that you a high school dropout. Idi.ot

Lmao @ this no pu.ssy getting illiterate. grin

Are you still mad that you tried to holla @ missy89 and she rejected ya bummy arse like a plague? And why're you always trying to famz "a frustrated and deluded and I can bet that you a high school dropout", you despicable wretched bum? grin

Your whole generation combined, both dead and alive, will never able to achieve what I achieved academically at age 24. True story. Sorry, you have to try hard for internet access in whatever shytehole you live. But I've got internet access on my two phones, iPad, laptop, and WiFi everywhere. It's just one button away from me 24/7. So why shouldn't I make use of it, you accursed son of an eunuch father sired by artificial insemination? grin

Missy89, better give this frustrated illiterate and haggard lout an audience for 2secs before he ends up on suicide watch. You don't want blood on ya hands, do you?

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Missy89(f): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ this no pu.ssy getting illiterate. grin

Are you still mad that you tried to holla @ missy89 and she rejected ya bummy arse like a plague? And why're you always trying to famz "a frustrated and deluded and I can bet that you a high school dropout", you despicable wretched bum? grin

Missy89, better give this frustrated illiterate and haggard lout an audience for 2secs before he ends up on suicide watch. You don't want blood on ya hands, do you?

Lol

I thought it was over. I was wrong cry
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lilimax:

Chai!
SirShymmexx, Abeg I don tire to argue with you.
We shall see next time biko. smiley
O dabo!

Okay. But next time, don't attach "bad belle" to me. That's utterly disrespectful. I laud and celebrate success stories, regardless of who it's - not non-achievements by folks who got it via dubious means. The movie's an independent movie sponsored by this guy's mum with stolen wealth. And the fact that they paid to get Idris Elba on it shows that they must've spent a lot of money. I definitely can't rate that. Also, what's special about taking a picture in the car park at the white house? Wale achieved something far greater, via hard work and creativity, without stealing from anyone, and the mods never deemed it front page worthy.

Also, stop talking to me about Jesus. I don't need to bow down to no caricature created by the white man in his image, with straight hair and blue eyes, and medieval fables to be saved. If there's ever going to a "saviour" that will "save" me, he has to look like me and must be a thorough nyggah. Malcolm X is the closest thing to a saviour that I know, hence I'm a son of Malcolm. Fvck all the white man's crap - the black man is god.

Shalom! grin

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Missy89:

Lol

I thought it was over. I was wrong cry

Blow him a kiss via ya laptop. He's on suicide watch. grin
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
In Idris Èlba's voice......Come here Agu!

Who is the commandant general?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video / BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS, Others / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.