Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) (36965 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Paints Washington D.C Red / Hope Uzodinma's Twin Daughters Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Tkester: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ this no pu.ssy getting illiterate. grin

Your whole generation combined, both dead and alive, will never able to achieve what I achieved academically at age 24.

Missy89, better give this frustrated illiterate and haggard lout an audience for 2secs before he ends up on suicide watch. You don't want blood on ya hands, do you?

Hahahahahahahaha, look at a deranged stowaway like you feeling funky. I laugh out loud (hahahahahaha), you entire achievements is just the simple fact that you live with your whole family in a bedroom council Flat in Peckham. Monkey, I bet you don't know that most western cities have 24 hrs Internet services and have faster broadband connection than many cities in Africa, so if that makes is what you call achievement on your part, then you must be the greatest fagged out idio.t in the world.

Come to think of it, your life is messed up that the only achievement you brag about is the miserable life you've in London. Fool, you can only tell that to someone who doesn't know the miseries black Londoners like your sorry self face, your rants online is just a way of you trying to ease off frustrations, Goatie.

As for Missy89, Her propaganda isn't selling anymore!

5 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by hrworld: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
chukwudi44:

where did you hear that? Any evidence $20 BILLION is missing?

Are u still talking about evidence at this stage?
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tkester:

Hahahahahahahaha, look at a deranged stowaway like you feeling funky. I laugh out loud (hahahahahaha), you entire achievements is just the simple fact that you live with your whole family in a bedroom council Flat in Peckham. Monkey, I bet you don't know that most western cities have 24 hrs Internet services and have faster broadband connection than many cities in Africa, so if that makes is what you call achievement on your part, then you must be the greatest fagged out idio.t in the world.

Come to think of it, your life is messed up that the only achievement you brag about is the miserable life you've in London. Fool, you can only tell that to someone who doesn't know the miseries black Londoners like your sorry self face, your rants online is just a way of you trying to ease off frustrations, Goatie.

As for Missy89, Her propaganda isn't selling anymore!

Lmao. The insecurities and low self esteem of the dejected and frustrated soul are now coming to the fore lol. Tell me why you're mad, son lol.

Okay, I "rant" and I'm brash but that put shows I'm a product of my environment cos that's how the average black guy from London is. We're cocky, brash, and aggressive. So I guess I'm in a good space cos I'm being true to myself.

Now back to you. You tried to speech a chic and cos she outrightly rejected ya advances, you have been following her all over the internet for months now with vitriol and all kinds of tripe. I never even noticed you - you started famzing me all over the forum, following me everywhere. But when she rejected you and cos she's fam and I'm probably her closest e-friend, you've been antagonising me since then.

So let's do the maths: who's frustrated between you and I? A thorough nyggah who's brash and true to his roots or a dejected, rejected, spiteful and bitter soul grasping at straws, while begging for acceptance? Looool

3 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Tkester: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao. The insecurities and low self esteem of the dejected and frustrated soul are now coming to the fore lol. Tell me why you're mad, son lol.

Okay, I "rant" and I'm brash but that put shows I'm a product of my environment cos that's how the average black guy from London is. We're cocky, brash, and aggressive. So I guess I'm in a good space cos I'm being true to myself.

Now back to you. You tried to speech a chic and cos she outrightly rejected ya advances, you have been following her all over the internet for months now with vitriol and all kinds of tripe. I never even noticed you - you started famzing me all over the forum, following me everywhere. But when she rejected you and cos she's fam and I'm probably her closest e-friend, you've been antagonising me since then.

So let's do the maths: who's frustrated between you and I? A thorough nyggah who's brash and true to his roots or a dejected, rejected, spiteful and bitter soul grasping at straws, while begging for acceptance? Looool

First take Missy89out f this matter, I have nothing serious to do with her. If it weren't so I would follow her up through a lot of PM, it's my own way of messing around on a faceless forum like nairaland, and unknown to her I'm even closer to her than she can think.

Back to the matter, I do understand that you've an appreciable knowledge of how things work in the world and in Africa, and quite frankly your opinions are well informed. But to be sincere, it's actually inhuman and immature to say the least for you to be throwing tantrums at any little provocations, that to me is belittling. The worst part of it is that your diatribe centers on someone's environmental background which the person has little or no control of.

You live in the UK, fine, but for me that does not give you the leverage or the moral probity to call out on a Nigerian who for no fault of his own found himself in a cesspit called Nigeria. You live where you live out of divine design and not by your special qualifications, and therefore you've to show some level of understanding and humility. I do know also that you throw those tantrums as a way of having fun on the Internet, but nigga do you think the people you attack see it that way? Don't you think they feel offended and other people who read your posts will deride you for those abuses? To me you should be above certain discuss. True, Nigerians can talk and think annoyingly, but still that has nothing to do with insulting them. This is a faceless forum and many people, more people than you can even imagine come here to learn one or two things, and for someone like you who has carved a little niche on nairaland, with ur monicker to be talking tripe is inappropriate.

Your angst about the topic is that Wale was not recognized despite his efforts, and accordingly the mods did not promote his story to the FP, whilst the opposite was done to someone who's mother allegedly stole Nigeria dry. While you've a point in what you said, but you should know that the nairaland mods sometimes don't have a sense of good judgment, so they play politics with everything or maybe someone like you did not promote the Wale's story so that the mods can push it to FP.

I rarely call out people on nairaland, and if I do it's just to correct a misrepresentation, I've choosen to speak to you in this manner because I do no wish to engage in an e-fight this morning, but to let u know that you should tune down the way you insult people here, because though it may seem funny (and one those things kind of thinking) to you, it may sound and look inappropriate and disgusting to others.

4 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by odogwu125: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
OJUcrook:
Okonjo Iweala's son is in Washington D.C while some jobless IPOB Youth are busy protesting in the streets of Aba and Onitsha.

One will hardly find the the children of Okonjo Iweala, Peter Obi, Ike Ekeremadu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Stella Oduah, Olisa Metuh and all other Igbo politician protesting for Biafra. It is always the poor and jobless Igbo youth that engage themselves in such
u would have made sense if Iweala, obi, ekweremadu etc are d ones telling d protesters to protest. The Protester would even sack or kill those ppl if dey are nt under d protectiƶn of d zo0

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by SirShymexx: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tkester:

First take Missy89out f this matter, I have nothing serious to do with her. If it weren't so I would follow her up through a lot of PM, it's my own way of messing around on a faceless forum like nairaland, and unknown to her I'm even closer to her than she can think.

Back to the matter, I do understand that you've an appreciable knowledge of how things work in the world and in Africa, and quite frankly your opinions are well informed. But to be sincere, it's actually inhuman and immature to say the least for you to be throwing tantrums at any little provocations, that to me is belittling. The worst part of it is that your diatribe centers on someone's environmental background which the person has little or no control of.

You live in the UK, fine, but for me that does not give you the leverage or the moral probity to call out on a Nigerian who for no fault of his own found himself in a cesspit called Nigeria. You live where you live out of divine design and not by your special qualifications, and therefore you've to show some level of understanding and humility. I do know also that you throw those tantrums as a way of having fun on the Internet, but nigga do you think the people you attack see it that way? Don't you think they feel offended and other people who read your posts will deride you for those abuses? To me you should be above certain discuss. True, Nigerians can talk and think annoyingly, but still that has nothing to do with insulting them. This is a faceless forum and many people, more people than you can even imagine come here to learn one or two things, and for someone like you who has carved a little niche on nairaland, with ur monicker to be talking tripe is inappropriate.

Your angst about the topic is that Wale was not recognized despite his efforts, and accordingly the mods did not promote his story to the FP, whilst the opposite was done to someone who's mother allegedly stole Nigeria dry. While you've a point in what you said, but you should know that the nairaland mods sometimes don't have a sense of good judgment, so they play politics with everything or maybe someone like you did not promote the Wale's story so that the mods can push it to FP.

I rarely call out people on nairaland, and if I do it's just to correct a misrepresentation, I've choosen to speak to you in this manner because I do no wish to engage in an e-fight this morning, but to let u know that you should tune down the way you insult people here, because though it may seem funny (and one those things kind of thinking) to you, it may sound and look inappropriate and disgusting to others.

Loooooool. The insecure and frustrated goblin wrote a thesis lol. Tell me why you're mad, son lol.

1). Why do you keep repeating the UK when I never alluded to the UK on the thread? Are you that insecure? The only reason why I posted is cos I noticed the mods have a way of trying to shove Iweala's non-achievements at the detriment of the people down everyone's throats and I don't see anything special in the nonsense this thread is about. Hence I referenced Wale and how he never made FP for making history despite being from a poor background and achieving it against all odds by himself.

2). You tried and she rejected you. And that was the genesis of the whole triangle lol. I also offered to help you chat to her so you can get off my back lol.

Listen, stop following me everywhere. I post whatever the fvck I want to post, when I want to post, and how I want to post. If you have a problem with it, come see me. If you find my posts denigrating - ignore them and move on. Truth is always bitter.

And stop following missy89 everywhere, rejection is part of life. Learn to live with it. I don't understand why all of you always try to pick up a fight with me cos of the chic lol. You're the 3rd mofo. She's my e-friend not my wife loool.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Ritchiee: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
kernel504:

SAINT TUNDE, IS THAT WHY YOU ARE RANKED WITH WAR TORN NORTH EAST?

ARE THESE ONES CHURCH MIRACLE CENTRES? HAHAHAH...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/beyond-senates-ban-on-miracle-centres/

http://www.nowlive.com.ng/index.php/2015/11/08/punch-undercover-reporter-exposes-mass-cheating-at-neco-miracle-centre/

http://allafrica.com/stories/201303181053.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/
486 Igbo lead attainment centres in just one spot.CHAI!!!
You are not even ashamed,Miracle Centre rat.
Show me a few educational
achievements of yours that have surpassed
or at par with the Yorubas then and now and
I will say you sincerely deserve
accolades.WAEC in Nigeria now is where you
see a trader beating a bookworm.In the
universities home and abroad,Yorubas still
lead and the world knows this...
Okay,I am giving you the WAEC thing where
your people stop and become traders while
Yoruba go up to the Universities and still
continue to lead educationally.I would give a
lot of links to butress this fact.WAEC miracle
centre thing is no basis to compare with the
great Yoruba Nation.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by dandoki: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:
Apples dont fall far from the tree. People that havent achieved anything will be insulting an intelligent Iweala family.

Where is Zarah Buhari? Oya go and speak your own in white house. If na to rub Mary kay you go carry A1

The son of Ngozi wahala would also be a wahala.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by soty4real: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:
Apples dont fall far from the tree. People that havent achieved anything will be insulting an intelligent Iweala family.

Where is Zarah Buhari? Oya go and speak your own in white house. If na to rub Mary kay you go carry A1
WHY U DEY INSULT FIRST LADY?
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by remi4ever(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
OJUcrook:
Okonjo Iweala's son is in Washington D.C while some jobless IPOB Youth are busy protesting in the streets of Aba and Onitsha.

One will hardly find the the children of Okonjo Iweala, Peter Obi, Ike Ekeremadu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Stella Oduah, Olisa Metuh and all other Igbo politician protesting for Biafra. It is always the poor and jobless Igbo youth that engage themselves in such
Please tell them, i hope the Gullible Ones..understands..
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by favourlove1: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
obasiken:

research has proven that children take after the intelligence of their mother. Looks like d father but na d mama brain he carry. So far no finance ministere bf n after her is as intelligent as that woman. Little wonder oyibo people no dey take her play.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by columbus007(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Ritchiee:
He speaks from the White House.That is the name of the motor park...lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by kernel504(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ritchiee:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/anambra-close-486-centres-exam-magic/
486 Igbo lead attainment centres in just one spot.CHAI!!!
You are not even ashamed,Miracle Centre rat.
Show me a few educational
achievements of yours that have surpassed
or at par with the Yorubas then and now and
I will say you sincerely deserve
accolades.WAEC in Nigeria now is where you
see a trader beating a bookworm.In the
universities home and abroad,Yorubas still
lead and the world knows this...
Okay,I am giving you the WAEC thing where
your people stop and become traders while
Yoruba go up to the Universities and still
continue to lead educationally.I would give a
lot of links to butress this fact.WAEC miracle
centre thing is no basis to compare with the
great Yoruba Nation.

HAHAHAHA... ANAMBRA TOOK 3RD LAST YEAR, FINALLY 2016 WON "WORLD DEBATE COMPETITION" WHILE YOU STRUGGLE WITH WAR TORN NORTH EAST.

AMERICA DECLARED US BLACKS WITH HIGHEST IQ WHILE YOU KEEP RANKING WITH NORTH

http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

PLEASE HIGHILY AS YOU THINK OF YOURSELF, GIVE ME NAMES OF MEN OR WOMEN COMPARED TO JUST THESE THREE ONLY

1. NGOZI OKONJO
2. SOLUDO CHUKWUMA
3. ARUMA OTEH

YOU ARE FIGHTING HARD TO HAVE US WITH YOU, BUT WE DON'T NEED YOU.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Ritchiee: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
kernel504:

HAHAHAHA... ANAMBRA TOOK 3RD LAST YEAR, FINALLY 2016 WON "WORLD DEBATE COMPETITION" WHILE YOU STRUGGLE WITH WAR TORN NORTH EAST.

AMERICA DECLARED US BLACKS WITH HIGHEST IQ WHILE YOU KEEP RANKING WITH NORTH

http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

PLEASE HIGHILY AS YOU THINK OF YOURSELF, GIVE ME NAMES OF MEN OR WOMEN COMPARED TO JUST THESE THREE ONLY

1. NGOZI OKONJO
2. SOLUDO CHUKWUMA
3. ARUMA OTEH

YOU ARE FIGHTING HARD TO HAVE US WITH YOU, BUT WE DON'T NEED YOU.

Calculating a person's intelligence using a
quotient test (IQ test) is actually very poor and
misleading, according to researchers from Western
University, Canada. They conducted a study to
observe the efficacy of using IQ tests to measure
intelligence and published their findings in the
journal Neuron.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/254374.php

If IQ were anything to go by,then Yoruba IQ would be triple that of the Igbos.Look at the realities from time immemorial.
Yorubas,even before colonialism,were already civilized with very laudable type of govt compared only to democracy coupled with mornach while the Igbos were still covering their blockoss with their hands and very barbaric .
The houses of Yorubas were built with mud while Igbos built theirs with leaves.
Yorubas built empires like Britain,China,Rome.
And more numerous to mention.
Now come to individuals:
Awolowo trumps Zik with greater reasoning and achievements.
Adekunle SCORPION trumps Ojukwu the runaway General.
Just a few soldiers at Ore trumped batallions of Biafrans because of their low IQ compared to Yorubas'.
Dr Adeshina,Afdb president trumps all those three up there put together.Go and read about World Bank and you would know that those babes are not even up to the senior VPs.Google would help you out.
Want more?...lol
TESLIM ELIAS,PROF BOLAJI ETC ARE WAY,WAY UP THERE TO BE COMPARED WITH ANY IGBO PERSON,DEAD OR LIVING...

to be CONTD...lol
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by kernel504(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ritchiee:

Calculating a person's intelligence using a
quotient test (IQ test) is actually very poor and
misleading, according to researchers from Western
University, Canada. They conducted a study to
observe the efficacy of using IQ tests to measure
intelligence and published their findings in the
journal Neuron.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/254374.php

If IQ were anything to go by,then Yoruba IQ would be triple that of the Igbos.Look at the realities from time immemorial.
Yorubas,even before colonialism,were already civilized with very laudable type of govt compared only to democracy coupled with mornach while the Igbos were still covering their blockoss with their hands and very barbaric .
The houses of Yorubas were built with mud while Igbos built theirs with leaves.
Yorubas built empires like Britain,China,Rome.
And more numerous to mention.
Now come to individuals:
Awolowo trumps Zik with greater reasoning and achievements.
Adekunle SCORPION trumps Ojukwu the runaway General.
Just a few soldiers at Ore trumped batallions of Biafrans because of their low IQ compared to Yorubas'.
Dr Adeshina,Afdb president trumps all those three up there put together.Go and read about World Bank and you would know that those babes are not even up to the senior VPs.Google would help you out.
Want more?...lol
TESLIM ELIAS,PROF BOLAJI ETC ARE WAY,WAY UP THERE TO BE COMPARED WITH ANY IGBO PERSON,DEAD OR LIVING...

to be CONTD...lol

IMAGINE TELLING THE WORLD IQ TEST IS INVALID... HAHAHA

YOUR INABILITY TO DISCLAIM MY POINTS, LEAVES ME WITH NO OPTION BUT A WALK-OUT.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Ritchiee: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
kernel504:

IMAGINE TELLING THE WORLD IQ TEST IS INVALID... HAHAHA

YOUR INABILITY TO DISCLAIM MY POINTS, LEAVES ME WITH NO OPTION BUT A WALK-OUT.
Lol...running away like Ojukwu.You gave me a site where it talked about IQ using a few people from different nationals and I gave you a site by SCIENTISTS,the owners and founders of IQ,debunking what they started through a lot of researches.These are others...
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/9755929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html

http://www.webmd.com/brain/news/20121218/iq-test-really-measure-intelligence

I gave you a couple of reasons why they are right.
Yorubas trumping Igbos mostly
Give me reasons why you think they are wrong.
Re: Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bro I have a pastor in a church beside my compound that told my younger bro that he loves him and would love to have my brother as his gay partner. I am confused, haven't been this pissed in a while and I feel like killing this man right now. This kinda stuff messes with a man's mind. My younger bro is one of the most agressive and arrogant persons I know (I am a complete opposite) and he told me he was rooted to the spot, felt like a Biiiitch, less of a man and couldn't do anything, and right now he ducks from the man somewhat. My bro is 19 and I am 24, we both 6 footers and slender in build while the man in question is almost 6 and like a wrestler.

Right now, the only thing I feel would help remedy this slight would be to smash this man's skull in and I would have wanted it done quietly for obvious reasons. The man threatened to deny my younger bro if he tries reporting to anyone but the fact that he is a 40 sumfin year old and unmarried would make denial difficult for him. We have some good contacts in the police close to our house while the man has the might of his church- Lord's Chosen, which can't be really predicted.

I'm really confused bro, what do I do about the man and about my younger bro, want to help re-psyche him and help him get his confidence back.

How would you handle this situation?

Interested parties can also help out.
SirShymexx:

Okay. But next time, don't attach "bad belle" to me. That's utterly disrespectful. I laud and celebrate success stories, regardless of who it's - not non-achievements by folks who got it via dubious means. The movie's an independent movie sponsored by this guy's mum with stolen wealth. And the fact that they paid to get Idris Elba on it shows that they must've spent a lot of money. I definitely can't rate that. Also, what's special about taking a picture in the car park at the white house? Wale achieved something far greater, via hard work and creativity, without stealing from anyone, and the mods never deemed it front page worthy.

Also, stop talking to me about Jesus. I don't need to bow down to no caricature created by the white man in his image, with straight hair and blue eyes, and medieval fables to be saved. If there's ever going to a "saviour" that will "save" me, he has to look like me and must be a thorough nyggah. Malcolm X is the closest thing to a saviour that I know, hence I'm a son of Malcolm. Fvck all the white man's crap - the black man is god.

Shalom! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Nwajiuba's Resignation Prompted Buhari's Order To Other Ministers / Caption This Photo Of Buhari / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.