Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) (24759 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / Pastors In Trouble After Women They Had Sex With Blackmailed Them For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by dre11(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Why I blackmailed Abiara, others –Fraudster

A 44-year-old suspected fraudster, Festus Balogun, has told the police in Akure, Ondo State that he usually blackmails men of God to make ends meet.

According to him, his victims include Pastor Samuel Abiara and Prophet Samson Oluwamodede. Balogun, who has several names such as Festus Emmanuel, Smart and Olabode, was nabbed alongside other suspects.

The state Commissioner for Police, Mr. Mike Ogbodu, said the suspect, who resided at No 5, Ipobe Street, Cotonou, was arrested on January 28. Ogbodu, who spoke while parading suspected criminals yesterday, disclosed that the suspect had been on the watch list of the police.

The commissioner said Balogun released a compact disk (video) entitled: “Asiri Tu” which means “Secret exposed,” accusing 12 pastors of involving in rituals, killing and other fetish acts.

He said: “Some prominent men of God numbering 12 namely: Pastor Samson Oluwamodede of Prayer Centre Church of God, Idanre Road, Akure and Pastor Samuel Kayode Abiara, the General Evangelist of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) Worldwide and 10 others engaged him to kill for them to gain spiritual power.” The police chief noted that the suspect denied all the claims he made in the video clip during the course of investigation.

According to him, Balogun confessed that he was pushed into the crime for monetary gains. “He also denied that he ever killed for any of the pastors as alleged neither has he ever been in contact with any one of them.

“It is pertinent to mention that the content of the video CD has caused suspicion and disaffection in the churches mentioned. Our detectives are presently on the trail of the producer of the video CD.

“However, he confessed to the crime saying he engaged in the act in order to feed his family after he left prison some years ago.

He said he never met any of the pastors but wanted to use their names to make money,” the commissioner said. Balogun said the marketer of the video promised to give him N300, 000 but did not get any money until he was caught.

The blackmailer, Balogun, while speaking with journalists, confessed to the crime and admitted that he was convicted for cultism and was sent to Kirikiri Maximum Prison.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/blackmailed-abiara-others-fraudster/

1 Share

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by ijustdey: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2016
A 44-year-old suspected fraudster, Festus Balogun, has told the police in Akure, Ondo State that he usually blackmails men of God to make ends meet.

you will now be meeting their needs now in kirikiri.....

7 Likes

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by chynie: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
is that Balogun grin

just saying the name ...... shha

7 Likes

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by dhardline(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Your time has expired.

From prison to prison.

Thou shalt not bear false witness.(Thou shall not accuse thy neighbour wrongly)

3 Likes

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by JaredNomak: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
The man resemble our VP grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by SylarsMcQuins: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
As u go to Kiri-kiri, go and sin no more...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by scholes0(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
blackmailing pastors?

ride on I say ..... more grease to ur elbow.
Pastor no be work.
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Smellymouth: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
C him faceundecided
After u enter Kuje prison ,u go dance kukere

2 Likes

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by gboyeking4(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
fool

1 Like

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Markieee(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
He don meet his end,,,
But wait o, its no new news that pastors seek spiritual powers for miracles in churchs..
Thank God I'm Catholic..

4 Likes

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm...that's is why you should be careful not to believe all you hear...falsehood abounds in the media

3 Likes

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Young03(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oya beer ur croxx
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by lekjons(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Why evils..

He also took his share og the international national cakes nalipsrsealed
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by mencade5(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cyber cafe is charging 150 naira for hour in my area. Sometin i use to browse for 100 naira.

Please is it the same tin in ur area?
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Nawa4nl: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
I say Na IBO people wey loke money pass grin
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by whizfache(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
lol see as e head stand like prick. wicked world
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Sexytemi(f): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
His headache, His problem.....next time, he would think twice before peddling lies about others.
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Zealoy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmm end time blacksmith no I mean blackmail wow! Am 2 TC hurray!
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
ijustdey:

you will now be meeting their needs now in kirikiri.....

no be small kirikiri
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by kullozone(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wetin i wan type sef
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by vicky85(f): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
The marketer too must be contacted and arrested........Even Online bloggers who tarnished the image of Pastors in Nigeria must be put to physical judgment e.g Naij.com...this online platform is devilish..i am just reading what they posted about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Prophet TB Joshua....
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by dubemnaija: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Name checkers grin
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
JaredNomak:

Why ur Vice Principal cum look like that?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by busolakun(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
touch not God's anointed and do His prophet no harm. These he had done and he will bear the consequent.
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Sheltor(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN naira land that will soon join him in that predicament. Those who blaspheme men of God without fact.
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by jimharry21(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Although some men of God do not meet the required standard one must not take the Name of "God in vain"!
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Joeace3000(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pastors i have never heard of...so much for well known
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
See as the ole dress cooperately.
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by nerilove(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
I didn't check the name sef *just passing*
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by ShitHead(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
His master satan don blackmail him today. See as he dey like tapeworm.
Re: Why I Blackmailed Well Established Pastors –fraudster (photo) by Retributionn: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
JaredNomak:

LordAdam

U need to grow up. U are not a young man. Stop acting like a teenager

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides / Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid / Here Are A Few Churches In Nigeria That Still Preaches The Real Message Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.