Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS (7152 Views)

We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / Edo: 1999 To 2016: A Tale Of Two Thieves (photos)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Before when I was hammering on this. There are no guns, there are simply nothing.
u guys called me saboteur. Some call me Yoruba, and hausa.
Now your fellow Ipob are saying you guys are thieves. Now people are having the temerity to say to the admin to stop posting lies. Some moos calling me Yoruba I laid a curse for my self if am Yoruba. And anybody sure am Yoruba should type amen on my previous thread. They were not bold. Check my previous thread next page my drivers license photo is there. U will see my name. Okechukwu. Thou igbo migjt be difficult in spellings sometimes. But easy to speak. Like till now no one can distinct Ibuchukwu and I buchukwu. O maybe he is Yoruba. O Hausa Fulani. Lol. I pity u guys.

You want your olookwu ipob to defend themselves against soldiers carrying guns, Your telling them to carry any closed weapon like stones,sticks. You must be sick. very very sick. You see Rita on that screenshot saying are u going to fight with Knockouts or stones. Now u have ordered self defence. Chie.

Nnamdi Kanu after insulting strong people that can help him, insulted God by saying the God christians serve is pure rubbish. This is the video in case u never watched it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Now we would see who will help him.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Photo 1

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 12, 2016
grin Ipob youth common to complain for your fraud. U called Yoruba's.. lol am enjoying this exposure with evidence.

Photo 2

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Pheals(f): 10:34am On Feb 12, 2016
lol .....breeze don blow fowl yansh don show !! So who is now stupid ! Y should that guy callin yoruba fools who is now the fool?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Pheals:
lol .....breeze don blow fowl yansh don show !! So who is now stupid ! Y should that guy callin yoruba fools who is now the fool?

Lol my sister. Fraustrated people. I wished my self premature death if am Yoruba. And anybody sure am Yoruba should type amen their now running. My drivers license is there bearing my name surn name okechukwu. Lol there were calling me Hausa. Abeg no forget to watch my video very exposing...

Why I started exposing Kanu was from the very day I realised his satanic. Preaching why trust sth u don't understand. That's what's killing we Africans. No body here understood God to d fulest. He will lie Jesus is an idol. When he knows he's not. On their radio they can't mention his name.
Influencing people. Telling them how Christianity was brought to take their oil. And this churches are fake. When his grand dad was a juju man, that protrcted an oracle and a village python. That stimulated me to start exposing.. if u don't believe watch that video hear kanu's voice for yourself. even prt2 is out. I will expose them till they will be no where to be found on Nairaland gingering again.

Don't forget to watch my video and share with your friends.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Flexherbal(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2016
1 Nigeria.
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Pheals(f): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Lol my sister. Fraustrated people. I wished my self premature death if am Yoruba. And anybody sure am Yoruba should type amen their now running. Abeg no forget to watch my video very exposing
that wish (wished) na past tense who are u kidding?
So are u a Yoruba or not?
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Pheals:
that wish (wished) na past tense who are u kidding?
So are u a Yoruba or not?

I modified to express more details above. is on that previous thread no one can stand out.

Am pure Igbo man, raw blood no mixture Umuahia, Umuahia. Because of this argument I posted my drivers license and his my phone numbers and odas for security. I challenged d oda guy who called me a jamilu on rb page to post the photo of jamilu and screenshot of wat relate us. O he couldn't see it again. O I deleted all my photos. wat of my comment if am Jamilu post screenshots. o he couldn't do it...
Propaganda carriers ipob

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Phame: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2016
I always like this guy's thread. Keep it up!

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by dubemnaija: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2016
This frustrated yoruba again??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Phame:
I always like this guy's thread. Keep it up!

yes I will. thanks mehn.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Ebukaobi: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2016
IPOB youths have been scammed

grin grin grin grin

We warned them but they didnt listen

One of them said - Now those Yoruba boys will be laughing at us

Chai

I no fit laff i swear

grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by HtwoOw: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yamayama dey rotten
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Africandope(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
dubemnaija:
This frustrated yoruba again??

Bobskylo:

jst kip monitoring ur bp because no wat mods or seun may do, v bin doing, or currently doing, biafra matters must flow in nairaland

I really don't like. commenting on biafra stuff. ****

No matter how somebody show u an evidence lyk his doing u will insult. before now did any of u know kanu means god of thunder.

dube u said op have a definition of idiosyncratic foolishness. You never said he's foolish.

Am an Igbo guy and to be sincere I don't support this ipob fraud. Look out are that brother above angry. You want uz to fight back by telling us to carry stones.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by sammyj: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by brize(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
I know you guys still doubt our resoluteness, we will suprise you lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
sammyj:
cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked shocked cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin Oh men this thing too funy o. If this thing make front page I will give Seun and all male moderators fine wife to marry.

How can u be complaining, you have been duped. They now tell u to carry stone. The next to say is to start insulting Yoruba. When I first read that comment, the way the guy started bombarding Yoruba, because they duped him, I laughed almost fainted. What concern Yoruba if they duped u. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by sleepingTROUBLE: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

grin Oh men this thing too funy o. If this thing make front page I will give Seun and all male moderators fine wife to marry.

How can u be complaining, you have been duped. They now tell u to carry stone. The next to say is to start insulting Yoruba. When I first read that comment, the way the guy started bombarding Yoruba, because they duped him, I laughed almost fainted. What concern Yoruba if they duped u. grin grin
The way you have been going about this Biafra matter is quite interesting. A piece of advice, go for psychiatric and BP tests before things get out of hands.
Mod, I hope you are enjoying these trash from this psycho but if I respond in kind you would ban me for almost eternity. I know your region so well and how to hit them below the belt and you know that quite well. If you continue to be bias towards this mental case , then am going to create hundreds of accounts and unleash what people from your region cannot stomach. Take my advice, close his useless threads or ....

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by sleepingTROUBLE: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Why shouldn't they ban u. When d first thing to say is I have a mental problem, am psycho. After u say mods are bias
One thing about me is that I take time to examine people before I tell then what they are. Go and read my response to posts on nairaland, If I face you on this platform, you ill scurry away with your tail between your legs with that your fraud that is inherent in your gene.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: ADP Urges Landlords To Quit Tenants Without PVC's / Fire Razes 70 Shops In Kure Market / These And Others Are The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.