Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS (7150 Views)

We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / Edo: 1999 To 2016: A Tale Of Two Thieves (photos)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Samirana360(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Photo 1
One day u wil just wake up and discover u've actually wasted ur lif doin som useless tin,....mark dis word
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Lol my sister. Fraustrated people. I wished my self premature death if am Yoruba. And anybody sure am Yoruba should type amen their now running. My drivers license is there bearing my name surn name okechukwu. Lol there were calling me Hausa. Abeg no forget to watch my video very exposing...

Why I started exposing Kanu was from the very day I realised his satanic. Preaching why trust sth u don't understand. That's what's killing we Africans. No body here understood God to d fulest. He will lie Jesus is an idol. When he knows he's not. On their radio they can't mention his name.
Influencing people. Telling them how Christianity was brought to take their oil. And this churches are fake. When his grand dad was a juju man, that protrcted an oracle and a village python. That stimulated me to start exposing.. if u don't believe watch that video hear kanu's voice for yourself. even prt2 is out. I will expose them till they will be no where to be found on Nairaland gingering again.

Don't forget to watch my video and share with your friends.

I am so sure you are not Igbo. You may not be Hausa or yoruba but you are not Igbo.

Lol my sister. Fraustrated people.
That refers to a third person (if you are familiar with the first person, second person etc). If you were igbo, you wont call your people including yourself frustrated.

But there is nothing the eye cant see anyway, It may be that you are slightly off balance "up there". Its like a black guy in America coming to social media to be racist against black people. Makes everyone laugh, and while he thinks he is being tough, others think he is a real fool. most especially, people he thinks he is appeasing.

Get some sense dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 13, 2016
And going through the comments, it seems I am not the only one who thinks this guy needs urgent psychiatric attention.

PS, We igbos do not need to get whisked anyhow in Nairaland. You can easily get a blog anywhere. Check my signature, I have a blog under Block234.com and they have lots of features including features to conduct polls in. And its totally free.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 13, 2016
we are waiting.

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Vincent41(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Lol my sister. Fraustrated people. I wished my self premature death if am Yoruba. And anybody sure am Yoruba should type amen their now running. My drivers license is there bearing my name surn name okechukwu. Lol there were calling me Hausa. Abeg no forget to watch my video very exposing...

Why I started exposing Kanu was from the very day I realised his satanic. Preaching why trust sth u don't understand. That's what's killing we Africans. No body here understood God to d fulest. He will lie Jesus is an idol. When he knows he's not. On their radio they can't mention his name.
Influencing people. Telling them how Christianity was brought to take their oil. And this churches are fake. When his grand dad was a juju man, that protrcted an oracle and a village python. That stimulated me to start exposing.. if u don't believe watch that video hear kanu's voice for yourself. even prt2 is out. I will expose them till they will be no where to be found on Nairaland gingering again.

useless set of People,i love Nnamdi More dan the Dullard,Bokoharamist,Jihadist and Pedophile Buhari.....miopic Set of Person....
Between Nnamdi Kanu and Karibu sokoto who is more deadly?..Nnmadi abi because he Speaks for freedom for his People....The Religion u are talking about,who brought it to us??idiots everywere in Nairaland,cos u can Open New Thread u now have right to talk rubbish...

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Vincent41(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Before when I was hammering on this. There are no guns, there are simply nothing.
u guys called me saboteur. Some call me Yoruba, and hausa.
Now your fellow Ipob are saying you guys are thieves. Now people are having the temerity to say to the admin to stop posting lies. Some moos calling me Yoruba I laid a curse for my self if am Yoruba. And anybody sure am Yoruba should type amen on my previous thread. They were not bold. Check my previous thread next page my drivers license photo is there. U will see my name. Okechukwu. Thou igbo migjt be difficult in spellings sometimes. But easy to speak. Like till now no one can distinct Ibuchukwu and I buchukwu. O maybe he is Yoruba. O Hausa Fulani. Lol. I pity u guys.

You want your olookwu ipob to defend themselves against soldiers carrying guns, Your telling them to carry any closed weapon like stones,sticks. You must be sick. very very sick. You see Rita on that screenshot saying are u going to fight with Knockouts or stones. Now u have ordered self defence. Chie.

Nnamdi Kanu after insulting strong people that can help him, insulted God by saying the God christians serve is pure rubbish. This is the video in case u never watched it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Now we would see who will help him.

useless set of People,i love Nnamdi More dan the Dullard,Bokoharamist,Jihadist and Pedophile Buhari.....miopic Set of Person....
Between Nnamdi Kanu and Karibu sokoto who is more deadly?..Nnmadi abi because he Speaks for freedom for his People....The Religion u are talking about,who brought it to us??idiots everywere in Nairaland,cos u can Open New Thread u now have right to talk rubbish...
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Vincent41(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I modified to express more details above. is on that previous thread no one can stand out.

Am pure Igbo man, raw blood no mixture Umuahia, Umuahia. Because of this argument I posted my drivers license and his my phone numbers and odas for security. I challenged d oda guy who called me a jamilu on rb page to post the photo of jamilu and screenshot of wat relate us. O he couldn't see it again. O I deleted all my photos. wat of my comment if am Jamilu post screenshots. o he couldn't do it...
Propaganda carriers ipob

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Vincent41(m): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I modified to express more details above. is on that previous thread no one can stand out.

Am pure Igbo man, raw blood no mixture Umuahia, Umuahia. Because of this argument I posted my drivers license and his my phone numbers and odas for security. I challenged d oda guy who called me a jamilu on rb page to post the photo of jamilu and screenshot of wat relate us. O he couldn't see it again. O I deleted all my photos. wat of my comment if am Jamilu post screenshots. o he couldn't do it...
Propaganda carriers ipob

pure Igbo Man like Okoroawusa abi
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Vincent41(m): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

yes I will. thanks mehn.

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Vincent41(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2016

We love kanu,weather good or bad....what Nigeria Hates is #Truth,say it and u will be hated....They need people like Mbaka to always come and say Buhari is Gods son

1 Like

Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Vincent41:

We love kanu,weather good or bad....what Nigeria Hates is #Truth,say it and u will be hated....They need people like Mbaka to always come and say Buhari is Gods son

What brought mbaka to this. this is another enemity
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2016
a lost battle... unprepared and embellished with lies
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
updated. for ipob scam
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
updated
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2016
IPOB miscreants are only good at one thing....... disagree with them and they resort to childish insults and name calling. God forbid me lumped in a country i have no say, i must go with one official religion. Biafra is dead on arrival.
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by kettle84(m): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

it is better to be silent on replying
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by kettle84(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2016
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants are only good at one thing....... disagree with them and they resort to childish insults and name calling. God forbid me lumped in a country i have no say, i must go with one official religion. Biafra is dead on arrival.
are people free to say what they want in Nigeria? even on Nairaland your freedom of expression is limited
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by kettle84(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed, you are not an igbo man.I repeat you are not Igbo.
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by GMbuharii: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Before when I was hammering on this. There are no guns, there are simply nothing.
u guys called me saboteur. Some call me Yoruba, and hausa.
Now your fellow Ipob are saying you guys are thieves. Now people are having the temerity to say to the admin to stop posting lies. Some moos calling me Yoruba I laid a curse for my self if am Yoruba. And anybody sure am Yoruba should type amen on my previous thread. They were not bold. Check my previous thread next page my drivers license photo is there. U will see my name. Okechukwu. Thou igbo migjt be difficult in spellings sometimes. But easy to speak. Like till now no one can distinct Ibuchukwu and I buchukwu. O maybe he is Yoruba. O Hausa Fulani. Lol. I pity u guys.

You want your olookwu ipob to defend themselves against soldiers carrying guns, Your telling them to carry any closed weapon like stones,sticks. You must be sick. very very sick. You see Rita on that screenshot saying are u going to fight with Knockouts or stones. Now u have ordered self defence. Chie.

Nnamdi Kanu after insulting strong people that can help him, insulted God by saying the God christians serve is pure rubbish. This is the video in case u never watched it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Now we would see who will help him.

there shud be yabaleft NL section
Re: Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS by Dainfamous: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op sounds like that 47 yrs old man still living with his mother iN PH okorohausa staunch supporter

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Nasir El-rufai Hosts World Bank Officials / FIRS Generates N5trn, Targets N5.3trn By Year-end / Oyetola Releases ₦1.2 Billion For Pension Arears In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.