Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Get You Shape Back In a Healthy Way And Be Able To Sustain It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get You Shape Back In a Healthy Way And Be Able To Sustain It (434 Views)

Five Mistakes That Can Wreck A Healthy Diet / Two Sisters With Windswept Legs Now Able To Run After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get You Shape Back In a Healthy Way And Be Able To Sustain It by JPEG20(f): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2016
It only takes nine days to kick start your cleanse and weight loss programme, following a proven step by step plan called Forever F.I.T. to help you keep the weight off long term and develop a healthy, lean, toned body. You start with the clean 9 (also known as C9), then the F.I.T. 1 and F.I.T. 2 - a total of 69 days.

Just over two months and your dietry lifestyle could change forever.
Your 9 day weight management plan with Clean 9 & Forever FIT
While following the Clean 9/F.I.T. programme, it is recommended you drink plenty of water. Approximately 3 litres a day for men and 2 - 2.5 litres a day for women.

Clean 9 Contents
2 x 1 litre bottle Forever Aloe Vera Gel
1 x Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein Vanilla (15 servings)
1 x Forever Therm
1 x Forever Garcinia Plus (54 softgels)
1 x Forever Fibre (9 packets)
1 x Shaker
1 x Tape Measure
Information booklet

Why not get 15% discount off the Clean 9, and Enjoy free Coaching all the way till you achieve you desired Body Mass index.
Call Jennifer on 07038858280 or email me @ jennew20@gmail.com to book your order. We offer free delivery

1 Share

Re: Get You Shape Back In a Healthy Way And Be Able To Sustain It by Hearme(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Try this breakthrough scientific product on weight loss and you will never regret you did so.

https://max.com/weightloss/580783/us/en

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Celebrity-like Figure / Boost Your Testoterone Level Today / Checkout This Tropical Fruit That Destroys Cancer Cells And How To Prepare It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.