Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Moderator Lets Compromise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moderator Lets Compromise (629 Views)

50 SIGNS OF A NO COMPROMISE CHRISTIAN / Christians, Dont Compromise With Sin. / Religion Section: Compromise, Conversion, Competition Or Controversy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Moderator Lets Compromise by Abuzola(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2009
I don't wanna be ban likewise my thread lock, i need injunction and guideline as to make my thread prosper. Mind you i do not post out of ignorance, i post with proof from the Bible.

Waiting to hear from you
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by KunleOshob(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2009
Abuzola:

I don't wanna be ban likewise my thread lock, i need injunction and guideline as to make my thread prosper. Mind you i do not post out of ignorance, i post with proof from the Bible.

Waiting to hear from you

On the contrary you post by quoting the bible out of context and sometimes outright falsehoods through twisting of scriptures.
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by Abuzola(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2009
Haaaa. Are you telling me what i quote in the bible does not exist ?

The message of the bible is direct and straight, so no context.

The muslim have hadith which explain the verses of the Quran, do the christian have any book that explain the bible ?
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by sleek29(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
@ ABUZOLA, i read God's word and understand it differently, how do you want me to understand taking a 9yr old girl's hand in marriage.
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by PureLogic: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
CONTRAST BETWEEN JESUS AND MOHAMMED

Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Tim. 4:7).

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Tim. 1:13-15).

Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).

Mohammed's method was COMPULSION; Christ's aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29,35).

Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess.1:10).

Mohammed conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Heb. 4:12; Acts 2:37).

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7).

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god Allah; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

Some modern day disciples of Mohammed responded to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . .but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16).

The Koran says, "Fight in the cause of Allah" (Qu'ran 2.244); the Bible says, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood" and "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal" (Eph. 6:12; 2 Cor. 10:4).

The Koran says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

The Koran says, "I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers" (Qu'ran 8.12); God inspires His terror (fear, reverential awe) into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).

The Koran (Qu'ran) is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept Islam; the Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Rom. 10:15).

Mohammed's Mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).

Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet; Christ pronounced Mohammed to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matt. 24:11).

Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He Himself was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED!Christ's tomb: EMPTY!
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
Abuzola:

Waiting to hear from you

Seun has given all the injunctions you need here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html cool
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by kolaoloye(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2009
PureLogic:

CONTRAST BETWEEN JESUS AND MOHAMMED

Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Tim. 4:7).

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Tim. 1:13-15).

Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).

Mohammed's method was COMPULSION; Christ's aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29,35).

Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess.1:10).

Mohammed conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Heb. 4:12; Acts 2:37).

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7).

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god Allah; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

Some modern day disciples of Mohammed responded to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . .but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16).

The Koran says, "Fight in the cause of Allah" (Qu'ran 2.244); the Bible says, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood" and "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal" (Eph. 6:12; 2 Cor. 10:4).

The Koran says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

The Koran says, "I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers" (Qu'ran 8.12); God inspires His terror (fear, reverential awe) into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).

The Koran (Qu'ran) is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept Islam; the Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Rom. 10:15).

Mohammed's Mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).

Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet; Christ pronounced Mohammed to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matt. 24:11).

Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He Himself was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED!Christ's tomb: EMPTY!

WELL DONE JOB
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by Abuzola(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2009
Jesus was a swordmania murderer according to the Bible

Luke 22:36
He said to them 'but now let he who has a purse take it and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his garment and buy one'

sword is only used for fight in those days. So jesus was a sword warrior a.k.a jihadist.

Jesus said Luke 12:49
'i came to cast fire upon the earth and would that it were already kindled'

This jesus is evil says the bible

luke 12:51
Do you think i have come to give peace on earth ? No, i tell you but rather division'

chei this man รณ buru gan, babanla buru
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by Abuzola(m): 4:56am On Jul 10, 2009
Moderator am sick and tired of what you are doing, you lock my thread on 'JESUS AND GOD: BE THE JUDGE' is there anything offensive there again ? Why do you hate me, man. This is discrimination. How is other critics thread by other people better than mine which is moderate.

Hope you are reading them too, can't you see that islam is the religion of salvation ? No mystic. I invite you to it and you will forever be glad and greatful when you get to know islam
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Moderator am sick and tired of what you are doing, you lock my thread on 'JESUS AND GOD: BE THE JUDGE' is there anything offensive there again ? Why do you hate me, man. This is discrimination. How is other critics thread by other people better than mine which is moderate.

Abuzola, I have to say that your critique is in no way moderate.

I guess the thread was locked because you kept going off topic and using religious slurs.

I have a suggestion though, why not start an new thread to continue where you left off and avoid all forms of aspersions and agression.

I will be on hand to point out such to you if you so desire so you can apologise and appease the moderators!

Did you by any chance actually read the guidelines? You will be amazed at what you could actually learn. . .
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by Abuzola(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2009
Thanks for your concerm ahonohai, i have read the rules and regulation and i tell you frankly that no one is abiding by it, and i ask for a new rules and regulation which they are considering when judging offensive thread. In muslim and christian section no one abide by the rules in almost every thread in muslim section there is aspersion and blaspheme, and i still see some of them in this section. I read a thread yesterday with the subject 7 virgin for a muslim' and i can remember reading seun's comment mocking muhammad.

To avoid offending the christians thats why i title my thread 'JESUS AND GOD: BE THE JUDGE' in the content i explicitly gave verses from the bible without me making judgement yet am considered a fanatic. When will this oppression stop, am sick and tired of whoever is doing this, maybe seun, mukina or AKO. If it is mukina let her admit so then i will leave the section. She will have to answer questions in her grave and the last day.
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Thanks for your concerm ahonohai, i have read the rules and regulation and i tell you frankly that no one is abiding by it, and i ask for a new rules and regulation which they are considering when judging offensive thread. In muslim and christian section no one abide by the rules in almost every thread in muslim section there is aspersion and blaspheme, and i still see some of them in this section. I read a thread yesterday with the subject 7 virgin for a muslim' and i can remember reading seun's comment mocking muhammad.

Don't say nobody abides by the rules. To the best of my knowledge, I abide by the rules and you too can do the same.

An Atheist cannot blaspheme against God because he does not acknowledge his existence. So also, a Muslim cannot be accused of blaspheming against the Christian Faith because he his very beliefs are contrary to Christianity and vice versa.

Muslims are the ones who can be accused of blasphemy, as well as Christians of Christianity.

The major issue I see here are the unfounded insults and aspersions
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by I: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2009
Oh my God! Mine too is locked. Is this justice?
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by muhsin(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2009
It is NOT, at all, justice. shocked

Please, should any fair-minded person here go and see what Christians are currently saying on the Islamic childboard? Please compare what we say here that called our threads locked and what they are saying. Please be judges. That alone means there is definitely something your Pastors don't wanna you to know.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by Aremugangan(m): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2009
(Pls dnt refer me 2any man made rules guidin dis thread) Why should a thread be locked afterall? Are we having restrictions in our level of freedom? Is lockin of threads an advocacy for the Almighty or segregation or partiality or another method of avoiding people from knowing the truth? I dnt want to request for Seun's religion but let it be known to Muslims if the religion section of Nairaland is meant for every religion save Islam. Why should/must a thread be locked anyway? He who buys a she-goat invites a he-goat to his house. If truly we want people to learn, then, i guess the rules about threads should be modofied without being bias. Don't be scared about who converts or reverts. We are not the Judge remember? Pls, give freedom of speech a room in all totality. Safe
Re: Moderator Lets Compromise by Tudor6(f): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2009
What are all these morons for allah talking about?
My posts are being deleted in the useless islamic section as we speak.

(1)

Abuzola And The Christian Folks. / Mark Of The Beast Explained / Prayer/spiriyual Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.