Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 (18659 Views)

Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps / Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) / Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Ecoterrorism(f): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88:
Probably a leftover Goat from the regime of the Ineffectual Buffoon. Had Baba fired her reshaping things, these Ipod miscreants getting excited over the Ipod Goat's oversight since it portrays Baba's regime in bad light would have been the same Ekpas shouting "marginalisation".

Baba is just wasting his time thinking these people would work for his success.

Most disturbing part is that Ipod Wailing Ekpas have decided to go get news from "APC's propaganda media" to the forum. cheesy

Shameless e-O'Rubebes.
Omenka you can never hide from the negativity you spill for the Igbo with a pseudonym moniker.

Hope you are having erection with Igbo matters while Fulani herdsmen lay waste to your tribe

1 Like

Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by viktor01(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bunch of incompetent folk
Putting old wine in a new bottle can't change the taste.
Polluted government.
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by elbinmanny(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
The Aso Rock rice eating , twelve breasted , lassa fever infested , e-rodents will soon arrive to defend the cancerous General cheesy cheesy
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Charly68: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
The Director and his Accountant should sacked forthwith for dereliction of duty & frauds.. Does it mean they did not execute their budget for 2015 ? O my God what is happening in my country..mediocrity all over
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by linearity: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
jmoore:
'CTRL C + CTRL V' CREW

You forgot:
:::Search for '2015' Replace with '2016'
:::Save As
:::Print
:::Submit.

1 Like

Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by 247Dior(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
budget of ruination
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by viktor01(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
linearity:

You forgot:

grin grin grin grin But it is very obvious that someone is not telling the truth cause even the dumbest person can't present verbatim of 2015 budget as 2016 budget knowing full well that figures must change.
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by zurine(f): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
wow
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by pimpo: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shortyy:

It's not a must to comment. STFU sometimes

Pay no attention to him. He is the definition of idiocy personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
intellectual laziness undecided undecided
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by nnachukz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
linearity:

You forgot:
Search for 2015 budget. Ctrl A + Ctrl C + Carl V. Change heading to 2016 budget. Ctrl S. click Save As; type in; 2016 budget. Ctrl P. submit to bubu to sign. once bubu signs zombies will erupt in celebration of the budget of hope. They really think bubu knows anything.
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Holyman3(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88:
Probably a leftover Goat from the regime of the Ineffectual Buffoon. Had Baba fired her reshaping things, these Ipod miscreants getting excited over the Ipod Goat's oversight since it portrays Baba's regime in bad light would have been the same Ekpas shouting "marginalisation".

Most disturbing part is that Ipod Wailing Ekpas have decided to go get news from "APC's propaganda media" to the forum. cheesy

Shameless e-O'Rubebes.

Walker, Rick is coming.

I am wondering why your dullard and his saints are not capable of reading.

1 Like

Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by agurza(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88 It beat my imagination how Buhari still retain all this MD's, Executive Directors, Executive secretaries, permanent secretaries, general managers, etc from the regime of the Ineffectual Buffoon. This people clearly fought him and they will continue to sabotage him. Imagine NBA director general is still enjoying his seat. Baba sef.himpost=42857262:

Shameless e-O'Rubebes.
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Atlantian: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bunch of illiterates have taken over the helms of affairs of my country.
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by KanwuliaExtra: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
Na GEJ budget GMB wan use? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The problems with 'NO WAEC' are indeed numerous! cheesy cheesy cheesy

ILLITERATE BABA and his DOPEMU cabinet sha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by ocelot2006(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88:

Shameless e-O'Rubebes.

Yup, blame GEJ's administratuon for APC's incompetence. Liar Mohammed will be soooo proud of you.

1 Like

Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by julimax(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88:

Shameless e-O'Rubebes.

Camel calling someone goat

1 Like

Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by gagewonda(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ddaji:
Baba no dey here word.sack all 5% inherited from must corrupt government on earth he keeps them look at the way they are sabotaging his government. 70% of federal government agencies are headed by iPod courtesy of Ayim biafran policy,they are the ones sabotaging the pmb budget and govt policies.please baba abeg u sack them all
I'm no igbo bt honestly I'm ashamed of whoever wrote dis...if given d chance to offer solutions to naija's problems is dis d best u can come up wit? well, my personal opinion is dat wen power improved d oda time everybody praised baba's body language even though we knew he didn't do anything so y can't dey take d blame too wen tins go south nd u r just giving useless excuses dat will neva move is forward or change anything
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by gagewonda(m): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Dey say a stitch in time saves nine, if d cabinet was set up early enough at d ryt time due diligence wld hv been done on d budget befre presentation. Bt dis budget was a rushed budget just to meet d deadline. So d govt of d day shld take responsibility it's der fault for being too slow
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by chudyboy05(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Illiteracy at work
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
All these old brains should be replaced with young and vibrant youths they are ready to work and change things.these old men and women has offered there best,the new generations should be absorbed into the system.
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by donralph2000(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
I wouldn't bore you with stories buh I just have to share this.........There was this particular man during the last presidential election. This man supported the ruling party rival but voted for Buhari. He was asked why he did so .....and to my surprise, he said "If I didn't vote for Buhari as a person, then I am in full support of the present state of Nigeria because I know personally the kind of person h3 was and I believe he still is"

Ctrl+C Ctrl+V government!!!

Anyways, I'll just Netflix and Chill as the drama unfolds!!! grin
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Paperwhite(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
blazetitov:
The Head of service(HOS) should be queried and made to produce the rogue civil servants that are hell bent on derailing this administration and continuing in their old corrupt ways. It is the duty of these rogues to submit the budget for their various departments and with the revelations coming out since last week, there are still many corrupt elements in the system.
Refuse to fall in for this cheap explaination.Ever since the presidency "stole"this so called budget & nobody was punished,it should be clear to all reasonable Nigerians that PMB is corrupt.So the president will allegedly sign a document of national importance without truly knowing what it entails but now wants to shift blame or look for scapegoats? The buck stops @ his table.I was not & still refused to be scammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Henovy: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
blazetitov:
The Head of service(HOS) should be queried and made to produce the rogue civil servants that are hell bent on derailing this administration and continuing in their old corrupt ways. It is the duty of these rogues to submit the budget for their various departments and with the revelations coming out since last week, there are still many corrupt elements in the system.
You just hit the nail on the head! The civil sevants are the problem. Nothing to do with GEJ or PMB. A serious purge is needed asap.

1 Like

Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by ifyan(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
Government of PMB have so many loopholes.

PMB is not fut to rule this country
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Henovy: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
ganja06:
The whole budget is a copy paste from previous budget, the only difference is that buhari inflated his own with bogus and mind bogling amount, calling 2016 budget a budget of change is the biggest scam of the century.
Old boy, you no try at all. Just read your comment again. Haba! How can you see black and call it white and vice-versa?
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Nbote(m): 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Iroh88:

Shameless e-O'Rubebes.

Since some of una no want get sense den we must force sense enta una head. I thought APC and d govt selected saints and credible people who were experts nd all knowing in turning things around. U are quick to blame the IST boss but yet to recognise d fact dat ur messiahs in govt were supposed to review before including it in their budget. And I guess Jonathan is also responsible for all d loopholes so far in d budget abi Someone definitely owes u a brain....
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by buchilino(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
drss:
why ar u so obessed with goats ar u a goat herder

GOATS HAVE NO BRAINS
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by makabulchi(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Khd95:
Hehehehehehegringringrin

one chanced kontiri
Recycled scam...ds niggaz ain't creative
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by chimauga(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2016
.[quote author=Iroh88 post=42857262]Probably a leftover Goat from the regime of the Ineffectual Buffoon. Had Baba fired her reshaping things, these Ipod miscreants getting excited over the Ipod Goat's oversight since it portrays Baba's regime in bad light would have been the same Ekpas shouting "marginalisatio

[color=#006600][/color]
Shemless south wasterners
Re: IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2016
APC is running a copied govt.

TSA - GEJ.

BVN - GEJ.

Nat. Budget - GEJ.

This government has no plans or policy thrust..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths / Court Jails 30 Prostitutes Arrested In Jigawa / CBN, NNPC To Fund Returnees’ Accommodation, Feeding – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.