Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps (25123 Views)

Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology / 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by Blue3k2: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
By Emman Ovuakporie
ABUJA – MINISTER of Works, Power and Housing, Babatunde Fashola on Friday tendered an unreserved apology to Members of the House of Representatives on his unsavoury comments on the 2017 budget.

The minister who appeared alongside his aides as early as 9.45am told the Rep Aliyu Madaki led adhoc committee that there was no time he deliberately disparaged the National Assembly as alleged.

Earlier, members of the committee frowned at his choice of words and alleged the manner the Motorways, a contractor was being handled by his ministry.

The investigative hearing is still on-going details soon…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/breaking-fashola-tenders-unreserved-apology-reps/

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by senatorizyking(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Choi !

I thought fashola was a fearless creature.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by swagagolic01(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lmao, they reminded him that his not in the lagos house of assembly grin grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by three: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fashola that awarded contract of a barely 1.6km road in 2009 for N1.6B when Federal Government did a 100km road for N3.6B just three years earlier. (60% mobilisation was paid out oh!)

E get where dem go hook am him must apologise

[Modified]

Make e no be like say na bobo person dey bobo, abeg if you tink say na lie look d under

https://www.nairaland.com/2380169/top-10-20-dodgy-contracts
https://www.nairaland.com/2331840/top-10-dodgy-contracts-awarded

34 Likes

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by PointZerom: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
swagagolic01:
Lmao, they reminded him that his not in the lagos house of assembly grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by ojun50(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na mouth them get

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by LoveMachine(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
I can respect him for realizing this is a fight he can't win. Say sorry, get the allocation he needs and then perform. If he is able to really erect some major infrastructure that's all that will be remembered in comparison to "winning or losing" an argument with the NASS. Well done for seeing the big picture.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Seen

"Members of the committee frowned at his choice of words and alleged the manner the Motorways, a contractor was being handled by his ministry."

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
LoveMachine:
[s]I can respect him for realizing this is a fight he can't win. Say sorry, get the allocation he needs and then perform. If he is able to really erect some major infrastructure that's all that will be remembered in comparison to "winning or losing" an argument with the NASS. Well done for seeing the big picture.[/s]

Typical afonja

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
senatorizyking:
Choi !

LOL...Yoruba ke? Don't make me laugh bro!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by brizzo: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bros don humble... Power pass power

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by wellmax(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Great.
Only the brave apologize when they realise that they are wrong.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by mayorkyzo: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
If it's for d good of all better....anything to improve d lots of nigerians..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hook it
Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by richidinho(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
better
Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Next angry

Wanna earn passive income with bitcoin?, check my signature for more info
Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by sume67roch(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Buhari wan kill fashola career with those many many portfolios

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by tommykiwi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abeg Rep make una free Minister of Darkness!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by wellmax(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
“An apology is a good way to have the last word.”

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by akinsunny46(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
it's been long due..

1 Like

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by Nicepoker(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
op kindly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by SmartMugu: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
senatorizyking:
Choi !

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by obailala(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
When the success of your work depends on the approval of some powerful rogues, you must learn to lick their boots.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by ehissi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
H
Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mtchewwww

Photographers only please, don't open if you are not a photographer. I don warn u, try me and see

http://www.fototech.com.ng/tips-for-taking-amazing-group-portrait-photographs/

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by davodyguy: 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
senatorizyking:
Choi !

Politics is a game of number and tactical maneuvering dig?

Fashola just playing the devil's game

Have you heard of 'ki a pe were ni broda, kia ole je ka jo'

Praise a mad man, so he would be pleased with you for right of way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by Oildichotomy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
So Fashola had no balls? Very disappointing!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by ableguy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
I honestly want to know...
A girl will go to the university with:
2 shoes
1 slippers
1 wrapper
Bible and Daily manner
Small bed
Nokia torch phone
Cooking utensils
Stove
14 tops
2 skirts
6 trousers
Charcoal iron
Mosquito net
2 torch light
......And she will graduate with:
37 shoes
15 sandals
25 inches bed
1 flat screen tv
1 fridge
17 bum shorts
Water dispenser
Home theatre
Gas cooker
IPhone 8+
Samsung Galaxy S9
Microwave
1,450 tops
50 trousers
250 gowns
0 skirt
Generator set
Electric iron
Rug
AC
Fan
Water heater
2 Chairs
Washing machine.
Sister please show me how una dey do am. Me sef wan learn.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by StOla: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
His actual points have been made, never to be erased from history.

This is the ultimate end result when you are ready to end the debate and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by SmartMugu: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
senatorizyking:
Choi !

He was fearless when he was just a governor, he's now a minister manning three key areas of the economy. That's why he's an underperformer now.. My opinion though.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Tenders Unreserved Apology To Reps by wellmax(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
senatorizyking:
Choi !

Fearlessness​ is not foolishness.
The brave apologize when they are wrong

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Party Splits As New ADC Emerges / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho / Plateau State Election Declared Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.