Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs (24581 Views)

Has Femi Adesina Resigned As SA Media To Pres. Buhari (pictured) / PMB's SSA On Youth & Student Affairs Nasir Adhama With His POLICE Orderly (PIC) / Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by 247frolicboss(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
President Buhari yesterday appointed Nasir Adhama as his Special Assistant on Youths and Students affair. Nasir announced this on his facebook wall. He wrote;

"I am officially appointed by the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, as SA Youth and Students Affairs. I pray to Almighty Allah for Guidance, Blessings and Protection throughout this challenging period. I thank the President for the confidence he bestowed on me as well as friends and wellwishers. God bless Nigeria".

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/02/photo-president-buhari-appoints-sa-on.html

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by jinha(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
nice
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by shameseun: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
The shrink cabinet as promised by GMB is fast getting obese.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by chriskosherbal(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Achuwa1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
Why is pmb appointing only hausa's in his cabinet,even for the position of youth & social media..
what about tht young man tht fought vigorously for apc thru its youth wing during last yr campaign.
. I can't remember his name but tht young man should have being compensated coz he was very outspoken & dished his words in full to pdp then.
so does it mean tht young was used & dumped,then one of Aisha jollof rice eaters from a rich background now occupies a position tht would have given to tht young man tht laid his life on the line for apc.
I will never work for any politician during election & I will be used by any of them..
GOD HELP THE YOUTH .,

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Donnetimmy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
I'm not a wailer, I'm not a Biafran but seriously this one sided appointments are not fair

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by poiZon: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
thnk God o, no be from the wasteland zone, na anoda demdem. all hail d king of the NuTs!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Ojayk(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
let ADESINA or GARBA announce these new appointees nah
SA on new media
SA on youth and student affairs
next
SA on children
SA on disadvantage persons
SA on market

pls let his spokepersons announce the new appointees before fraudsters take undue advantage of these

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
baba u wicked ooo..first you appointed SA on media affairs you did not appoint Japhet Omojuwa despite everything he's been doing so that you will notice him and then this one again no Omojuwa baba abeg naa....that guy fit die of frustration ooo

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Built2last: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Every southern appointment Buhari made was due to public outcry and pressure. If you leave that man he will run an all north game. At federal executive council he will prefer they speak Hausa.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by iamjayboss(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by RichYoungNigger(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
[size=13pt]Turn to your neighbor and ask him/her
"Have you blamed Goodluck Jonathan today" ??[/size]

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by RichYoungNigger(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hahahahahaha.
Another Northerner appointed.

We Igbos don't care because we have been productive to our tribe, he can appoint Osama Bin laden.
90% of the people who ruled Nigeria are from the North, yet they are the most unproductive, uneducated and the home of terrorism.

I laugh at the Yoruba. grin
They have nothing to their name and the voted for Buhari so he will favor them but as you can see, Una enter 1 chance.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by DankemzI(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Another Northerner

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Aminat508(f): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by ogawisdom(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
Another northern appointment angry Buhari Buhari Buhari hw many times I call u soo angry

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by phraoh(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
It is well....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by erico2k2(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
Why is pmb appointing only hausa's in his cabinet,even for the position of youth & social media..
what about tht young man tht fought vigorously for apc thru its youth wing during last yr campaign.
. I can't remember his name but tht young man should have being compensated coz he was very outspoken & dished his words in full to pdp then.
so does it mean tht young was used & dumped,then one of Aisha jollof rice eaters from a rich background now occupies a position tht would have given to tht young man tht laid his life on the line for apc.
I will never work for any politician during election & I will be used by any of them..
GOD HELP THE YOUTH .,
Well I ain't no fan of PMB but frm last I checked he is not Hausa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by kingarizona1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Another Northern___ Who said we've not been Scammed... Mtchww____ Meanwhile Today is ny birthday__ Show some love for the N*gga

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by saintkel(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
He is young and looks like he will deliver but PMB should stop dis tribal hate for God's sake. Little wonder its moving down even on Nairaland

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by tolexy007(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Reekadict04: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by steppin: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Endless appointments and little or nothing to show for it. We're in for the long haul.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by mrlaw93(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
aboki man! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by diasporaman(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by RichYoungNigger(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
erico2k2:

Well I ain't no fan of PMB but frm last I checked he is not Hausa

What is he ??
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by wallex1983(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
How young are you pls? I mean your age sir.

No be by face o
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by johnmartus(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
ogawisdom:
Another northern appointment angry Buhari Buhari Buhari hw many times I call u soo angry
but he is nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by kennyman2000(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
okay o..
Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by nnachukz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
A man who only feels comfortable working with only people from his tribe is a tribal bigot. Zombies won't understand what I mean. Common sense was not included in their program.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs by Kulas: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nonsensical nonsense!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Rolls Out New Buses(photos) / INEC Replaces Servers Across States To Conceal Rigging - PDP Alerts / Primate Ayodele: Muslim-Muslim Ticket A Jihadist Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.