Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media (23022 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Comment About Ex-President Yar'adua's Health / Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs / Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
President Buhari has appointed Journalist and Blogger, Tolu Ogunlesi, as his Special Assistant on Digital and New Media. Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Shehu Garba, announced this in a statement released this evening. Congrats Tolu.

See the statement below...

President Muhammadu Buhari Thursday appointed Mr. Tolu Ogunlesi as his Special Assistant on Digital/New Media. Ogunlesi, who is a renowned blogger and journalist, graduated from the University of Ibadan in 2004, and obtained an MA in Creative Writing from University of East Anglia, UK, in 2011. Before his appointment, Ogunlesi had worked as a Features Editor and Editorial Board member of NEXT Newspaper.

He also worked as a West Africa Editor for The Africa Report magazine from 2014 to 2015. Ogunlesi is a two-time winner of the CNN Multichoice African Journalism Awards, and a 2015 New Media Fellow of the U.S. State Department's International Visitor Leadership Programme (IVLP). Ogunlesi will be assisted by Bashir Ahmad, who is a Personal Assistant to the President on New Media.

Femi Adesina Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity)
18th February, 2016

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/pres-buhari-appoints-tolu-ogunlesi-as.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by GEJ2019(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
"Go ye therefore and fill all MDA's wit APC party faithfuls,Ensure all PDP related Names or tins are Flushed out." John Oyegun, feb 2016

Peace from Otouke

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by Young03(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is the main reason i wanted to go to school bt.....

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by kingofchess(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
I thought some days back he appointed 1 aboki as new media or am I hallucinating?

33 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by harmless011: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bro I don't envy you because it will be an uphill task defending this saintly corrupt government. Remember Nigerians are wiser now so you must be ready to receive the backlash. Congratz on your new appointment.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by ChappyChase: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by BABSIN(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congrat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by jibbish(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congrats tolu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by tempex88(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lord help us to channel our energy correctly...some been ranting since 1999, yet no door open for them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by ayobase(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oya na.

You can hate or love him. Either way, he is worthy of this appointment. He has been a fervent and unflinching follower of PMB.

Loyalty pays brothers and sisters.

Don't be clement.
Sitting on the fence not permitted.

It is either God or Satan.
It is either PMB or GEJ.
It is either WAILERS or DULLARDS.

Congrats Tolu.

Don't ask me which party I belong. .....I'm after good governance of calling a Shovel not a Trowel.

Na JJ Omojuwa and some Ngenes from NL remain now.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by Pavore9: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
To counter the e-warriors of the opposition. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by UnknownT: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Twitter 'ranting' finally paid off!!! Congrats

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by ShakurM(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
I like this guy! Super talented. Buhari just dey pack the very best on his team.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by LMAyedun(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Buhari is hell-bent on killing this Nation.. We don't actually need this much appointments this time of the year.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by scribble: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tolu is sharp

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
What about JJ Omojuwa

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by shammah1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congrats to him. He should keep up with the social media lies and propaganda for his pay master.

Meanwhile, nothing for Aisha rice eater Omojuwa aka #TwitterOrubebe? grin

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Let's have a minute silence for Omenka, Gbawe, Passingshot and Ngeneukwuenu who are still being forgotten by buhari for the fight and dirt they take on Nairaland for his sake

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by Orikinla(m): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
President Buhari Is Confused And 90% Of His Ministers Are Incompetent, https://www.nairaland.com/2942314/president-buhari-confused-90-ministers
Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by kay29000(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Great calculative move.
Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by galarbagalapazy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
what good 4 goose is goood 44444 d ganders
Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by truthspeaks: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
OK. Lubricating d propaganda machinery. Nigerians r wiser now, jst incase

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by wiloy2k8(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Apc fans as members
Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by gigabyte13: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na to appoint OMOJUWA remain, this Tolu guy and OMO are the real twitter orubebe. Twitter is where they sleep and wake 365days.

pdp go hear am....!!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by kazzonline: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ediots shldnt see dis appointment based on etnicity or bias,but based on merit,he is right and fit for the post.

Congrats mr tolu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Young03:
This is the main reason i wanted to go to school bt.....

Ok, bro no need to finish this line, it's classic... as in perfect timing, u make me laugh oooo with this your go to school but.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by alrahmanonline(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
What will the wail about this tym around? oh i forgot, ipob/wailers will wail why not from our side? but they forgot that they're already burning all bridges..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
ShakurM:
I like this guy! Super talented. Buhari just dey pack the very best on his team.
we need economic best not noisemakers

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by koolpal(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
H
Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by Novaworld(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media by eph12(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
shocked
Thought somebody was appointed some days ago. Abi assistant dey get assistant too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria / How $505m Recovered Funds Were Re-looted / Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.