Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ladies! Banky W Has A Valentine’s Day Surprise For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies! Banky W Has A Valentine’s Day Surprise For You (416 Views)

Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Do You Know The Best Gift For Your Girl-friend As A Valentine Offer? / Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Banky W Has A Valentine’s Day Surprise For You by StarXclusive: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2016

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and Banky W has got something special planned for all his fans. Mr. Capable will be giving away 100 surprises to his most loyal fans & supporters. Would you like to be one of the lucky fans? Here is what you need to do:
Follow Banky W on Instagram @bankywellington and @officialeme.
Repost this picture or a video of yourself on Instagram and say why Banky W’s music is #MadeForYou and why you’re his fan.
Post the picture/ video using hashtag #MadeForYou also tagging @bankywellington and @officialEME. Fans will be contacted via @OfficialEME account.
Speaking on his decision to do something special for his fans, Banky W says: ‘I’m dropping a new song & video. And since I don’t have a Valentine of my own, I’ve decided to send something to 100 of my biggest fans and supporters. Just follow the instructions in the flyer. You could win a surprise gift from me this Season… just wanna say thank you to you guys…’

Source:- http://loadedhood.com/ladies-banky-w-has-a-valentines-day-surprise-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

Guns To Everybody Thats Law Abiding Citizens / Please Who Knows About Dry Cleaning / Graphic Photos Of 28 Toothbrushes Pulled Out Of Patient's Stomach During Opera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.