Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

From Rape To Abortion Table, And Then To Hell! My Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / From Rape To Abortion Table, And Then To Hell! My Story (483 Views)

My Story On How I Got Disvirgined / Everybody Is Going To Hell Fire / Stella Whyte Foundation Takes The Fight Against Domestic Violence And Rape To Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Rape To Abortion Table, And Then To Hell! My Story by OpenEye(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
"From Abortion Table To Hell! My Experience"

I was raped by a supposed friend (someone I thought I could trust). Left in shame and shock I could not tell anyone about my ordeal. I kept it to myself and went about my normal life.

Some weeks later after I came back from an event, I started feeling weak, so I went to a nearby hospital and ran some tests. To my greatest shock I tested positive to pregnancy.

I told the man involved who after much plea convinced me to have an abortion which will be kept a secret.

I went in for an abortion. However, before the procedure, I asked God to forgive me for what I was about to do. In the process I died. I then saw myself leave my body. Still looking at the lifeless form on the abortion table, I started ascending but in a flash a force pulled me down through a dark tunnel. I could not see the beginning or the end of the walls of the tunnel. It was dark, so dark, I saw cobweb like cells on the walls and in an instant I was in HELL.

CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW TO READ THE WHOLE STORY, WITH PICTURES

http://ugowrite..com.ng/2016/02/from-abortion-table-to-hell-my.html
Re: From Rape To Abortion Table, And Then To Hell! My Story by pappy4real(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Sad intro, but even sadder is that even ur intro can't draw clicks for that blog

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Rejoicing Or Lamenting? / 14 years Old Ese Oruru Is 5 Month Pregnant / Dstv/multichoice I Sugest This Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.