Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (34119 Views)

Top Ten (10) Categories Of Nigerians You Will Find On Instagram / 10 Categories Of People That Will Occur If MMM Crashes / Guys, Be Careful! These Are 10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Deflower If (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Countrygirl(f): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
freecocoa:
I'm sorry o but I have to ask, what is informative about the OP (opening post)?
Am not refering 2 only dis post
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by onunwa21(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Traders......fear dem

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Immediately i saw d post i knew it was tosyn
So you knew I'm the sole writer before even viewing it? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by judedwriter(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
rafhell:
All Yoruba girls. See it on Yoruba nollywood
shocked u don't mean it
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by onunwa21(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Civil servants....esp wen der colleguea is given promotion
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by nosique: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
babafirst:
1. Include African boxers,if you check around their wrist you will notice plenty of gberes(incisions) to make their punches potent.But na only dem dem the juju dey affect.
2. Long distance commercial drivers have incisions on their hands too.No wonder they drive like Formula one drivers on weed.
3. Spinsters above 35.Those ones dey bury live cows.

modified:Include OPC.

HOW you take know? shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by VickyRotex(f): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
VickyRotex and Aminat508 patronise dem too

Ori e ti gba gi! angry
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by nosique: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2016
harsysky:
The owner of this thread is a regular too. You can't know all these people without being a regular.

This is not true
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
This title does'nt make any sense. At op check the meaning of herbs and herbalist to see if it has any correlation with what you mean.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by francisbarrack(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Market women , traders , security men , Alfas n pastors
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by ewizard1: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
AyamConfidence:
10) NAIRALAND MODS: with the way some angry Nairalanders dey swear for mods...i believe they must need extra protection.

11) CONTRACTORS: Many of them go to babalawos to collect "talk and do" so that they can get contracts from people and some of them even do rubbish work but cannot query them cos of the power they hold in their mouths.
Me, i wee kuku do 11 sha! Make i mo come hear say una no tell me make i supply campaign materials! grin grin grin

#AbegNaJoke ooo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Deo1986(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
I thought herbalist are persons who cure various ailments with herbs? well in ma country we don't do this shit men! Nigeria is shit men!!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by babafirst(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
nosique:

HOW you take know? shocked
Boxers and drivers I have seen.35 year old spinster don bury ram for me before.OPC man offered to take me to jujuman for protection once.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mention names of the footballers......abeg I wan know
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by osenidvdg(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
adepeter26:
U try oga tosyn. But how u self take get this analysis cool
It was his final year project topic.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Juliuxxxxx: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
emmijes3:
grin
nairalanders
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by cardoctor(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sick people.

I hope you know there is a big difference between herbalists and native doctors (voodoo priests or babalawo).

Herbalists used herb to proffer solution to health issues. Native doctors are the ones that use juju to perform magic.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you knew I'm the sole writer before even viewing it? cheesy
To be sincere, when i saw the topic via fp i just clicked on it and started reading the write up b4 i could finish readin i sensed it wil be tosyn2much then i was right wen i check whose thread it was.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by yayabu(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
13 desperate and lazy students patronize them to pass their exam forgetting that the best charm is to read your books 📚.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by WIZGUY69(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
This is the dumbest thread ever created by tosyne2much.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Oloniyan(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]
That number #1 should be traditional kings cos they must be Orisa o grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
osenidvdg:
It was his final year project topic.
My project ke? tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
WIZGUY69:
This is the dumbest thread ever created by tosyne2much.
Ooooh really? shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Unitedabby(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]
i think married/barren woman seeking fruit of the womb as well as those in the quest for financial success for their families should probably make top 5 of your list...na their type no mind to open legs for such herbalists and so called pastors/alfas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
To be sincere, when i saw the topic via fp i just clicked on it and started reading the write up b4 i could finish readin i sensed it wil be tosyn2much then i was right wen i check whose thread it was.
Na me jawe my boss even though I know the thread is not really interesting
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
airmirthd1:
Mention names of the footballers......abeg
I wan know
Taribo West is one of them tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Taribo West is one of them tongue

hmmmmmmm.... Mention the current players

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by OpinionLeader: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
I think the topic is misleading. It says Herbalists whereas the write up is talking about Witchdoctors (babalawos). Apparently the writer doesn't know the difference and should therefore do proper research before putting up some thrash.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by OpinionLeader: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
cardoctor:
Sick people.

I hope you know there is a big difference between herbalists and native doctors (voodoo priests or babalawo).

Herbalists used herb to proffer solution to health issues. Native doctors are the ones that use juju to perform magic.
No sir, herbalists are also native doctors but are NOT WITCHDOCTORS.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Godsonkemz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Business men : A good number of businessmen and investors consult witchcraft medium so that their business can outshine competitors. Some of them belong to occult groups and consult medium to silent every competitors raising its head against them.

Soldiers: They visit native doctors to prepare charms so that bullet can't be able to penetrate into their body when sent on mission if unfortunately hit by bullet.

Cultist: They visit native doctors just as the soldiers for protection.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Following the thread and comments, it appears that almost all Nigerians visit Babalawo one way or the other....what a fetish bunch of retards tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists by wobia007: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
U just made my da ;Dy..... Having a bad day. Tnks kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story / 10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) / Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.