Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (21321 Views)

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Dottore: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Baroba(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
This is quite sad, what will push a grown mother of three to such extent, imagine if she died from the toxins she swallowed who would care for her kids.. There other ways of making money abeg, drugs, fraud ain't the answer..

Well-done NDLEA for their prompt response..

1 Like

Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by sonnie10: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
And this thing is death penalty in Saudi, people get mind I tell you. See wetin longer throat for dollars @325 dey cause. My calabar friends will say,"ukemeke akah."
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mrs Bola sef cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by ruffcoin99(m): 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmmm i'm disappointed this time.
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[size=15pt]"Mrs. Saidat Bola Hassan..[/size]

I thought yoruba's don't do drug peddling
I don't think that's her real name. She adopted the name so as to blend with the Muslims in Saudi Arabia, there are igbo guys with hausa names on their passports that do that as well

4 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by zed7: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
magicminister:

if people like me are the problem with naija, then wetin people like IBB, OBASANJO, ABACHA AND THE REST COME BE> iranu!!
You are their offspring, no surprises there.
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by uzoormah(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
CLAP FOR UR SELF. what would a mother of three be doing with coke? WOMEN!!!
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
lofty900:
I don't think that's her real name. She adopted the name so as to blend with the Muslims in Saudi Arabia, there are igbo guys with hausa names on their passports that do that as well
stop crying by the side of "River Hypocrisy..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Say NO to #CRIME
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by callJesu: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Righteousness take a nation higher
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by babafirst(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chei,dem don catch my 'sister' this time.Useless woman,finish serving ur jail term and come back to the village to receive kpankere(cane).
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Marshallian(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
I can't imagine how the woman's children will be feeling right now. ...
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by erico2k2(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
DickDastardly:
A 48- year-old mother of three children, Mrs. Saidat Bola Hassan, has been arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, after she allegedly vomited 15 wraps of white powdery substances that tested positive for cocaine.

The incident occurred during screening of passengers on an Egypt Airline flight to Jedda, Saudi Arabia, en-route Cairo.

After she vomited the substances, the woman was apprehended by NDLEA officials who discovered that she had ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes.

The NDLEA commander at the airport, Mr. Hamisu Lawan, said efforts were made to protect her from any harm arising from drug ingestion.

“As soon as we discovered that the suspected wraps she vomited tested positive for cocaine, we took measures to ensure her safety by preventing any harm that may result from drug ingestion. While under observation, she excreted 65 similar wraps. In all, she ingested 80 wraps of cocaine weighing 904 grammes. Her case is under investigation,” Hamisu stated.

Source:

http://thenationonlineng.net/woman-vomits-cocaine-at-abuja-airport/
I dey come make I go confirm the name grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by maleeks(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
She does not even fear at all, she no see other country attempt to go, na Saudi Arabia she wan go, If she happened to be caught there, that's her funeral, death by be-heading straight!

1 Like

Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by maleeks(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
She does not even fear at all, she no see other country attempt to go, na Saudi Arabia she wan go, If she happened to be caught there, that's her funeral, death by be-heading straight!
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by chesterlee(m): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
I thought they said only Igbos indulge in the act of drug dealing?

Tribalism is a disease!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by MadCow1: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
oyb:
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Death penalty straight

MadCow1 you win this round

grin grin
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Onyiridike(f): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
lofty900:

You have actually spoken like a true Yoruba. Your people are good at ridiculing and making mockery of other tribe especially Igbos.

However, when others try to pay you back with your own coin, you boil with anger and lie even more than the devil just to cover your shame.

So in your myopic analogy, Yorubas who are drug peddlers cannot also mimic Igbo names when they are caught in order to conceal their identity?

Since you hate Igbos very much, you can NEVER enjoy any benefit or goodwill from an Igbo man or woman or from Igboland- Amen!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by kherlly(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
I dunno why people wants to get this money by fire by force.

Work hard in legal/positive way someday hustle go pay my bro/sis
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by salvation77177: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
What's this generation up to. Quest for riches and power are the order of the day. Why have we forgotten God to commit evil without minding the repercussions that follow.
Not all that glitter is gold we must remember.
Re: Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport by Onyiridike(f): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
chesterlee:
I thought they said only Igbos indulge in the act of drug dealing?

Tribalism is a disease!

Can't you see the way they are avoiding the trend?

I am yet to see a region that is more tribalistic. Even Hausa people condemn their own. Hausa people also praise other tribes when they do well but Yorubas can NEVER do that.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm / Man Stabs Friend Over N200 Indian hemp in Adamawa (Photo) / Wife Of Murdered Shitte Man Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.