Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) (49992 Views)

Lady Goes On Photo Shoot Date With Coco-yam Leaf / Nivea Now Sales Paint In Place Of Roll-on (photo) / Can You Try This Jelly Sneakers On? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by FARADAYOPE(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOUNG ARTISTS.

MORE KUDOS TO THIS UNILORIN YOUNG AND TALENTED BOY.
Be the first to listen.
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ea9cc272

Please share to others.

TEAM FARADAY CARES.
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by dencobright(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
this one na madness uncensored to highest level
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
fflamingo:
ban is smelling grin cheesy
He knows he can't ban me wink
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by kennyblac(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
God, save us from pestilence....
Let the guy in question be heal soon O'Lord.
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Kesmakveli(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Does Sagging of the Trousers still reign? It just tells how immature the person can be.
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Reality check loading........ sad
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Flashh: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
VickyRotex:
undecided undecided undecided
You see this topic doesn't make any sense, right?
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Spybradd: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Freaky thing is that some creepy biitch like estharfabian still gonna be dying for this creep hunkhead.
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by chinedulivingstone(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
ENDTIME LOW WAST
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by FroshGirl(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Chisos..¢kinda messy...lemme leave trash for lawma shaa...√love that
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
Flashh:

You see this topic doesn't make any sense, right?

Yea, it doesn't!
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by amzee(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nairaland has been reduced to ZERO...Just imagine the kind of topics making Front Page....Click LIKE if you support Me and click SHARE if you dont support Me.

1 Like

Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Flashh: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yea, it doesn't!

Good!

But the mods sees sense in it. Yeye!
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Truly many are mad but few are roaming grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
Flashh:

Good!

But the mods sees sense in it. Yeye!

lol. You and the Mods ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by nigeriancuban: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
every sagging was a hit,back to back
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Flashh: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. You and the Mods ehn cheesy
gringrin

1 Like

Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Lovelyboy007: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
egbo nibi lo tiri
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Malakh: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
wetin you dey find for heaven those in heaven are coming down to set Yah's kingdom up, anyways that's xtian doctrine
ADENIKETINA2015:
Hmmmm!

With the way things are going...

Lord pls don't allow me & my household miss Heaven

#ShowerYourMercyUponUsAll

#InJesusName

#Amen!
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
Richie0974:
And this picture should do what exactly?

We get it sagging is bad, we've heard it over a thousand times. I see no reason why a single picture with some demented fool displaying his stupidity should make FP when they're more serious topics awaiting approval.
Should this make me laugh or what?
I like this guys
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by kirchofff(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
farano:
lol..
Meanwhile. undecided
can't comprehend.......pls can u break down?
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Osogbo weed at workv grin cheesy
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by terryslim(m): 3:24am On Feb 13, 2016
my name is kadiri lucky. I am a wanted criminal and a scammer. check my picture so that you dont fall a victim
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by terryslim(m): 3:25am On Feb 13, 2016
my name is kadiri lucky. I am a wanted criminal and a scammer. check my picture so that you dont fall a victim
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Hoothman(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
How come the guy bears facial resemblance with Seun and lalasticlala ? cool
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by emmatosure(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2016
Misterpaul:
This guy is actually "waistless" and he thinks he got swag.
new ijebu weed is out,beware!! Bt if u fall for it,ask op ao d person in dat pinshure got heal frm his own
Re: When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) by Tolubory(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2016
montezz:
Fashion 2020
Hmm.... Its called "Senseless"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.