Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) (49766 Views)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / You Need A Wrist Watch? Check Here!!!!! / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
This watch you are looking at cost a staggering $18million. Yes, you read it right. When you convert that to Naira, that’s about N3.6billion That’s the billionaire tourbillon watch from Jacob and Co.

http://theinfong.com/2015/03/checkout-the-n1billion-wrist-watch-causing-uproar-online-see-how-it-looks-like-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

2 Likes

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Mega2010(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
A son of a looter in naija won't mind buying it and saying it's cheap on Twitter....As if it will take us to heaven...

modified.....This week go still better for me oh.Was first to comment

#Change

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Boland(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mega2010:
A son of a looter in naija won't mind buying it and saying it's cheap on Twitter....As if it will take us to heaven...
I won't buy it for any reason even if I'm Bill Gate...

That's too expensive for just a wrist watch, unless it can tell me the time the trumpet will sound.... grin grin grin

335 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by ALAYORMII: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
WTF

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by transformer2019: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to ebele jonathan

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by ginawest(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
i wl only buy it if it can tell me d tym m going to die

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by scribble: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
ginawest:

As if you can handle knowing undecided

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by ggrin(f): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
undecidedundecidedundecided

Over hyping too muchangryangry

Tin wey I still price ontop aboki thz eveningsad

Na 3h hin call am sef buh I no greeundecided

I tell am say 120h flatangry

NEXT PLSangry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Will the wrist watch tell me when "fani kayode(FFK) will have common sense"??

Wakacome

ginawest:
Even if the watch can tell you the time of death,do you have 1billion naira which you will use to buy it?you wan go steal the money??

Wakacome

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by ggrin(f): 11:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
ggrin:
undecidedundecidedundecided

Over hyping too muchangryangry

Tin wey I still price ontop aboki thz eveningsad

Na 3h hin call am sef buh I no greeundecided

I tell am say 120h flatangry

NEXT PLSangry
na so craze dy take start o

yaba left ------------------>

Shediotangry
Liarangry
Mumuangry
Odeangry
GTFOH m0f0angry

4 Likes

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by bcomputer101: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2015
Vanity upon Vanity!

if only the watch can tell me when the trumpet will sound?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by missdebs(f): 1:26am On Mar 26, 2015
say no to poverty mentality, one day wen i get the money i'l buy one each for my family members, if u blieve say amen

25 Likes

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by tunwumi: 1:32am On Mar 26, 2015
I can only buy such if it will tell me when the next plane crash will happen

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by dorodee(m): 3:19am On Mar 26, 2015
hmmm... if only it can tell who will win come march 28?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 26, 2015
THat watch is customised for GEJ...people that trow money in the air. grin...believe me a warren buffet won't by the ideal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by talktimi(m): 3:44am On Mar 26, 2015
ginawest:
there's a cheaper wrist watch that can do just that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by ginawest(f): 5:55am On Mar 26, 2015
talktimi:
there's a cheaper wrist watch that can do just that
nd aw can I get it?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by ginawest(f): 5:57am On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
Will the wrist watch tell me when "fani kayode(FFK) will have common sense"??

Wakacome

Even if the watch can tell you the time of death,do you have 1billion naira which you will use to buy it?you wan go steal the money??

Wakacome
dats y I av u na...u wl gimme d money ryt?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2015
edgeproduk:
its manufactured for the gullible nigerians...trust me no whityy will go for this...
Errrrrm bro, are you really this dull or you are just acting dull? Because this your comment ehn, e dull die! (no offeinse)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by blessedvisky(m): 6:18am On Mar 26, 2015
smh. what exactly is the watch supposed to do apart from tell time?? its not even pure gold Sef and it has plastic in it (the blue hands) angry. who's gonna buy such at that ridiculous amount, maybe a mugu or a maga I guess.

*spits on watch and walks out*

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Dem design this watch with precious metals/stones from celestial realms wey make am cost 18milla?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by MayorofLagos(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2015
...expect to see fake copies in market in next few days.

2 Likes

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Blazinraj01(f): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2015
$18 million equals 3.6 billion naira. Damn, the naira is bad.

15 Likes

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Tolexander: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
This watch you are looking at cost a staggering $18million. Yes, you read it right. When you convert that to Naira, that’s about N3.6billion That’s the billionaire tourbillon watch from Jacob and Co.

http://theinfong.com/2015/03/checkout-the-n1billion-wrist-watch-causing-uproar-online-see-how-it-looks-like-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
is that God's time?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by 7footre(m): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Will d watch tell me d time of d second coming? Can it time travel? Can it tell d future?? Wear this watch enter some areas, your wrist no go follow you come back talk more of d watch

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by profpets(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2015
To me it looks like those aloku ago, that my great grandpapa them use.

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by godonzoki(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2015
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyfully
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance
Vote wisely......

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by joseph1832(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:

Apart from telling the time, can it save one from eternal damnation? If no, then its just the same as my N2.50Kobo wrist watch because both of the perform the most important function, to tell time!.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by ZACHIE: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2015
Mmm

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Capitano1(m): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmm money speaks
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Walexey(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2015
missdebs:
say no to poverty mentality, one day wen i get the money i'l buy one each for my family members, if u blieve say amen
sweetheart, the rich don't waste money on unnecessary items, they weigh importance and search 4 alternatives....it's poor people who just hit it big briefly that buy every nonsense to appear rich...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by barackosama(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.