Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck (1297 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand / Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck by princemeadow(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bola, a married woman at No, 8, Olasoji Street, Oko-Oba,Orile-Agege, Lagos has been accused of using a knife to cut Ope,her neighbour's daughter from behind her neck.
The woman was said to be arrested by at Abbatoir police station but has been released and she's been bragging around the area that she has connections in high places.

Nigerians , please, come to Ope's aid. As this Bola of a woman is not suppose to live among humans.

Below are the pictures. The last picture shows Bola in a well dressed posture.

Re: Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
What happen to jungle justice? And the Bola look so innocent..?? This is the kind of women who kill their husbands... indeed after God, fear woman
Re: Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck by popesam1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yee! Oh God this is
Re: Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck by takuradua: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
cool wtf! Cruzita berra mind yaself and couple up... Nor go follow married man for val.... I no wan hear she's a nairalander...

What happened? Story incomplete....
Re: Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck by Tallesty1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Surely end time
Re: Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
She is one of those who are proud of being dated by cheap married police/military officers and who use charms to hold them. I'm taking this case upon myself: it must get to the desk of the IG of police. @OP, can you please provide me with more details? Such as the cause of the quarrel. But, whether you have more details or not, my report is to ask the authorities to investigate the case. I'm saving this page for reference's sake. And, please, anyone who can report this to any appropriate quarter, also do, so that as reports of this keep flooding the authorities, they'd feel the need to investigate. Let's see this as a war with the devil himself. I hate to let the devilish pride and wickedness go unpunished. Indeed, I love the attitude of many of you out here on NL. We can become a great force to transform this country and world for good. Thanx @OP and all of you who'd heed my call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck by Flexherbal(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Too bad.
Re: Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck by jmichlins(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Some hearts are darker than hell.
Re: Tragedy In Oko-oba, Agege! Married Lady Cuts Neighbour's Daughters' Neck by cruzita(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:
cool wtf! Cruzita berra mind yaself and couple up... Nor go follow married man for val.... I no wan hear she's a nairalander...

What happened? Story incomplete....
cruzita is a good gal na

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Right Punishment? / PHOTO: Heavy Robbery Operations Going On @ 4th Avenue, Festac Town / How Cultists Are Rewarded In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.