Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. (2067 Views)

Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa / 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by Mowunmiaf: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Lady cuts off boyfriend’s manhood

A recent report making the rounds online is of a particular lady who attacked and cut off her partner’s genitals after accusing him of infidelity.

This new report also claims the man killed the lady after she attacked him and killed her before he finally passed away.

According to one social media user, the shocking and sad incident was reported to have happened recently in Liberia.

A post was shared on Facebook as thus,

A girl cut her boyfriend private part in new hope Community in paynesville and the boy killed her in that moment.

Where are we heading to Liberia?

See graphic photos below (viewers discretion is advised)

Source: http://aftrending.com/lady-cuts-off-her-boyfriends-manhood-while-asleep-he-wakes-up-to-stab-her/

1 Share

Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by Mowunmiaf: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by IdeyFindWife: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Horror Telemundo!

A guy that cheats & the next thing his girl does is to "de-preek shocked" him so that he will never "malamba" another babe again and the Boko-boyfriend that woke up to see his 'Pipippi' being "sharwama'd" and he could still find time to stab her instead of rushing to get much-needed medical attention, dey fit themselves angry; both the cutter & the cuttee, the stabber & the stabbed!

Whatever happened to breaking-up or cheating ur own back if e pain you reach.

E be like I no dey find wife again sef undecided
Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by Yobii(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
let the person below do the talking...
Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by mattiecute(f): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
But there's no blood around the man's manhood na..
Na wa oo.. End time things shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
But why should she cut his Dickson? seriously babe you would have just moved on and date another man.

That's why I like me, I cannot come and die cos a man, I move on straight up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by petemas(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
I'm a young guy living in straitened circumstances and in direct need for financial support due to the grave situation. I have neither job or any source of income.i appeal to anyone reading this to extend his/her generosity to me. I learned tailoring but i don't have any money to purchase sewing machine and some other things. I have only single parent and she is trying her best. But i really need help. I don't even know how i'm going to pay my acceptance fee when i want to start school because i sat for jamb.

you can contact me on my email at petemas123@gmail.com
Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by Mowunmiaf: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
The term"women are weaker vessels"should be converted to"women are wicked vessels"Cos wetin women dey take we hustling guys heart do ehn!The weak heart don commit suicide already.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by habsydiamond(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is what usually ends a relationship with no trust and full of jealousy....if the jealous lady do not kill herself she will surely kill the guy....this will serve as an example to the jealousy partners out there....beware of early grave ooo... undecided
Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by amakadihot87(f): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
But the guy didnt bleed from the genitals
Re: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Manhood While Asleep, He Wakes Up To Stab Her. by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Fake news!

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Female Staged Bronx Kidnapping To Be With Her Boyfriend (photos) / Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend Manhood For Cheating (video) / Housewife Wakes Up With Nail in Head <caution>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.