Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? (5460 Views)

In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / How Relevant Is Bearing A Male Child In Today's World? / Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
"Have you ever wondered why married men and women still cannot resist that one guy they dated far back on campus or NYSC camp??

In lay-mans term, Okafor's theory states that if you have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that you can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)."

The question is: who believes this to be true?

I've over heard a man saying he can never allow his wife live in the same street with her ex lovers.

Has anyone ever fallen victim of this theory?

Is the theory valid even in marriage?

Married men and women, can you truly avoid an ex lover, assuming no one is watching?
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by INTROVERT(f): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okafor theory grin
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
Another shitty thread. Do you guys ever get tired? Na real wa.

1 Like

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by hungryboy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Am not suprised
oga Isaac Newton been already talk am also say that

A toto once fvcked can be refucked, except acted upon by an Hiv force,

2 Likes

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
very applicable
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by poshestmina(f): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
If he still finds his ex attractive and charming
Why didn't he marry her instead?

Exes are Exes for reasons, I treat them like strangers whether we parted ways in peace or in pieces

5 Likes

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by DEXTROVERT: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
introvert, wat do you think...I think he's right
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Who is Okafor? undecided angry angry
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
hungryboy:
Am not suprised oga Isaac Newton been already talk am also say that
A toto once fvcked can be refucked, except acted upon by an Hiv force,
Too raw on a public forum bro sad
raumdeuter:
very applicable
Nawaoo
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
poshestmina:

Exes are Exes for reasons, I treat them like strangers whether we parted ways in peace or in pieces

Actually the theory did not take the issues of attractiveness into considerable. As long as he or she has been exed, the ex is never truly exed as the ex can always go back...
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
tchidi:
undecided grin
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by xpac01(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
poshestmina:

Then I can confidently tell you that the dude was never a qualified poker. If he was, then from every constant, it's proven that you definitely feel that emotional tingling flowing down like a mighty ocean up from ya innermost orifice. This makes you wishing. At this point, a slight advnce from him can send your legs parting ways in a welcoming signal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Qualer: 4:17am On Feb 13, 2016
poshestmina:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 13, 2016
Acidosis:
"Have you ever wondered why married men and women still cannot resist that one guy they dated far back on campus or NYSC camp??

In lay-mans term, Okafor's theory states that if you have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that you can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)."

The question is: who believes this to be true?

I've over heard a man saying he can never allow his wife live in the same street with her ex lovers.

Has anyone ever fallen victim of this theory?

Is the theory valid even in marriage?

Married men and women, can you truly avoid an ex lover, assuming no one is watching?
Nonsense ex is ex...history.... Past....I look forward not backwards.
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 13, 2016
poshestmina:

You're mouthed joor
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by flokii: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2016
Lol.. who's okafor?

and when was his theory postulated?

that shiit you wrote up there translates to 'once debe, always debe' in yoruba..

2 Likes

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Project400: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Odunharry(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined
once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ )
provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous
times.
this law does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O (opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

In simple language, the law state that a fu...k can be refu.cked if the Fu.cker and fu.ckee agrees that the fvk once fvked is a good one..

In pidgin, e dey possible to knack ur ex akpako again as far as you Don give he/she correct akpako and una two enjoy am..

In Yoruba it means, once debe, always debe...

Acidosis trust me this law is applicable marriage / relationship

3 Likes

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Zehner(f): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
Odunharry:
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined
once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ )
provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous
times.
this law does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O (opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

In simple language, the law state that a fu...k can be refu.cked if the Fu.cker and fu.ckee agrees that the fvk once fvked is a good one..

In pidgin, e dey possible to knack ur ex akpako again as far as you Don give he/she correct akpako and una two enjoy am..

In Yoruba it means, once debe, always debe...

Acidosis trust me this law is applicable marriage / relationship

Lawd!!! This is too raw brooo... I know I'm not clean but haba!
grin
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Zehner:
Hmmmmmm
Agree? smiley
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
flokii:
Lol.. who's okafor?

and when was his theory postulated?

that shiit you wrote up there translates to 'once debe, always debe' in yoruba..
Ask Odunharry oo
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by pinkcita: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
poshestmina:

Really
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Zehner(f): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Acidosis:

Agree? smiley
I agree to disagree
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Zehner:
I agree to disagree
Ahaha! I know where to 'cash' you...
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Zehner(f): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Acidosis:

Ahaha! I know where to 'cash' you...
tongue
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by An0nimus: 4:48am On Feb 14, 2016
tchidi:

One of the greatest relationship experts ever. His theories are said, in some quarters, to have worked even before the colonial era. Little is known of his academic or relationship qualifications but I believe he was a man of great respect and followership (as evident in posts about his theory on NL).

Personally, I think his wealth of experience comes from having married a community of wives, having many children and still managing to keep everyone happy at the same time.

grin

2 Likes

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 14, 2016
What a theory Lol...

The probability could apply to someone that enjoyed thee bed-mantics so lustfully, that they can't shake off such "enjoyment" Lol.

I personally don't relish in such frivolity, the consequences would outweigh on the negatives significantly for me.

Especially when you have something to lose.

2 Likes

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2016
Not in all cases,except to a lady/man who has promiscous traits.

What happen to "old things have passed away"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Adanna86:
What a theory Lol...

The probability could apply to someone that enjoyed thee bed-mantics so lustfully, that they can't shake off such "enjoyment" Lol.

I personally don't relish in such frivolity, the consequences would outweigh on the negatives significantly for me.

Especially when you have something to lose.
That's cool, really cool smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yomieluv:
Not in all cases,except to a lady/man who has promiscous traits.

What happen to "old things have passed away"

Some old things sha...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat / Please, What Should She Do? / Get Rid Of Dt Flabby Tummy With Ultimate Body Applicator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.