Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) (51639 Views)

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) / South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Pain(m): 5:45am On Feb 13, 2016
igraman:
contentment matters a lot.
imagine she was even a business woman.

I believe in the saying "it is not a blessing if you have to sin to get it"

It appears even blessing has the word "SIN" in it. English is such a hopeless language.
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by hsbcasuals(m): 6:12am On Feb 13, 2016
All is well kiss
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by wink2015(m): 6:15am On Feb 13, 2016
This woman should thank God that she was caught in Nigeria. If she had been caught in Saudi Arabia she would have be beheaded.

Nigerian should stop drug trafficking business. Also, if you choose to do it avoid countries like Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia etc they have death penalty for drug traffickers.
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by unbrandedcosy(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Which tribe self? If na igbo naaaaaa ,people no go allow us Biafra hear word. God bless my hustle...............

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by dampola(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2016
I thought it's been said that igbo's are cocaine dealers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Kbs468(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2016
Aminat508:
Amuni bu ni undecided undecided undecided undecided
What a perfect description you gave Aminat

Làpà kani àti ikeji

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Analysiscorner: 7:01am On Feb 13, 2016
Incorrect1:
Name checkers!
Na we dey here.!
Name checkers!!
Na we dey here!!
Name checkers!!!
Na we dey here gidi gbam!!!
Was disappointed when I discovered that she is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Analysiscorner: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2016
menix:
Umu Nwanne mu oo, biko nu aha the woman si which tribe

Even google can't get her tribe..
Her business associate that gave her the drug must be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by tonychristopher: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2016
You see what it means ..how can a mother be in cocaine business

This is shameful... For those calling igbo or Yoruba ..crime is a universal thing so emancipate your mind
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Contentment matters a lot , the woman thought cocaine is sth you swallowed and you can last for many days to vomit it.
I guess she acted on ignorance and she was totally convinced and assured.
Too bad for her .

Iya ekun ile o cheesy
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Kelly2713(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Analysiscorner:

Her business associate that gave her the drug must be Igbo.
I agree. And the f00lish yolobar woman accepted.
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by FARADAYOPE(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Where is her husband
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Zhul001(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Mk dem just hang the mumu, ode
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by ajebuter(f): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2016
This woman doesnt know the favor God did her by vomitting the drugs here in Nigeria

She is heading to saudi with drugs?!

Chai,, maybe she thinks Ijebu Juju works on Saudi immigration.

God just saved her from saudi beheading
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by SamiraF: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2016
She must be a very terrible woman
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by refiner(f): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2016
Incorrect1:
Name checkers! Na we dey here.! Name checkers!! Na we dey here!! Name checkers!!! Na we dey here gidi gbam!!!

lol!....u are crazy.....u just made my day!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by chekasforchekas: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2016
Sorry money lost.
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Frankel7(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2016
Name checkers how market? grin grin grin

Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by otokx(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2016
wink2015:
This woman should thank God that she was caught in Nigeria. If she had been caught in Saudi Arabia she would have be beheaded.

Nigerian should stop drug trafficking business. Also, if you choose to do it avoid countries like Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia etc they have death penalty for drug traffickers.

On the contrary, NDLEA should stop checking baggage of people going to such countries.
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2016
i did not come to check names o
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Okudiover(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2016
canalily:
Na hausa selfangry u sure say more cocoa no dey for this her eyes and checks that are bulging like thatundecided

Bola na hausa name?
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Okudiover(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Name check 1,2...... Name check 1,2......
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Saladin25(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Aminat508:
Amuni bu ni undecided undecided undecided undecided

Don't mind her. I don't what is wrong with our people always looking for money anyhow. Especially the people from the southern part of Nigeria. If I read a news headline about someone caught carrying drugs. The first set of people that comea to my mind is Igbo or Yoruba. She should have a nice time in prison.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Saladin25(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2016
ajebuter:
This woman doesnt know the favor God did her by vomitting the drugs here in Nigeria

She is heading to saudi with drugs?!

Chai,, maybe she thinks Ijebu Juju works on Saudi immigration.

God just saved her from saudi beheading

I swear, They would have chopped of her head. She even thank God that she is still alive. Many don't know that this life is about happiness and sadness, rich and poor. Life has two sides.
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by Charly68: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2016
O God ,where are we going? Even when people steals they would say,it is business ..they rob,it is business..no wonder Jonathan said,stealing is no corruption in Naija.. She should rot in jail for 20 years to serve as a deterrent factor to others.
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by donodion(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
she no even fine self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.