Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Video - Fuji Maestro Adewale Ayuba Boldly Testifies How He Became Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video - Fuji Maestro Adewale Ayuba Boldly Testifies How He Became Christian (430 Views)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video - Fuji Maestro Adewale Ayuba Boldly Testifies How He Became Christian by wisemaster(m): 2:55am On Feb 13, 2016
The erstwhile Fuji maestro Adewale Ayuba boldy testifies before a cloud of witnesses how he became a Christian without been forced or preached to by no one.

Personally i believe, everyone has an inalienable right to choose and serve their own God.

I was touched when i watched this video. I hope you will be touched too.

Hebrews 3:15 "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion" (NIV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLJgv2Q8QGw
Re: Video - Fuji Maestro Adewale Ayuba Boldly Testifies How He Became Christian by OpinionLeader: 3:04am On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats Mr Johnson! You can now enjoy absolute peace that surpasses understanding, such that the world cannot give you.

Well I hope this will be quick to make front page like when a certain actress confessed to have converted to another religion from Christianity? Well I trust my detribalized and unbiased MODs. cheesy
Re: Video - Fuji Maestro Adewale Ayuba Boldly Testifies How He Became Christian by Segadem(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2016
John 14:6 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the
truth and the life. No one comes to the
Father except through me.

Acts 4:12 New International Version (NIV)

Salvation is found in no one else,[except Jesus] for
there is no other name under heaven given
to mankind by which we must be saved.”

(1) (Reply)

Agents Of Satan & Church Of Satan / God's Nonsense / Important Information For All Those Who Wish To Do God's Will (in Ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.