Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity (11489 Views)

Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / Eternity Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Surah 3:55: “Behold! Allah said: ‘O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee of the falsehood of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection.” (Yusuf Ali)

Allah said: "O Jesus! I am going to recall you (from your mission) and raise you up to Myself. I will clean you of those who rejected you and exalt your followers above the unbelievers until the Day of Resurrection; then to Me shall be your return and I shall judge those matters in which you have been disputing. (F. Malik)

The above statement in the Qur'an reveals the superiority of those who follow Jesus.Those who follow Jesus are Christians. Of course, this does not apply to those who are Christians in name only but to those who are his true faithful followers. These are the ones who will be exalted. They are exalted, not because of any personal superiority on their part but on account of truly submitting to the teachings of Christ as it is revealed in the Holy Bible.

According to the above Qur'anic verse, Christians will be “exalted” or made “superior” until the Day of Resurrection. The Day of Resurrection or Qiyamah refers to the “time of the end.” For Christians to be exalted until the time of the end, it logically follows that true Christianity must remain as a religion in this world until the “time of the end.” For true Christianity to remain as a religion in this world until the “time of the end,” true Christians must be present in this world until the “time of the end.” For true Christians to be present in this world until the time of the end, they must have a righteous standing with God until the “time of the end.” For them to have a righteous standing with God until the time of the end, they must be guided righteously until the “time of the end.” For them to be guided righteously until the time of the end, the Holy Book in their possession must remain true until the “time of the end.”

For the Qur'an to testify that the followers of Jesus Christ will be made “superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection,” the above detailed stages regarding the favorable standing of Christians must be accomplished precisely. And this would vitally include the integrity of the Bible which is in their possession.

The above Qur'anic verse proves beyond any doubt that the Holy Bible is indeed sufficient for the outworking of the Christian’s salvation, both now and in the future. Thus, we can be confident that the teachings of the Bible will remain as the authoritative guidance for mankind for all eternity. Therefore, the claim that the Qur’an was sent to replace the Bible or that the Bible is corrupted is a deliberate lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Buharism: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
**Farts on thread and run away**

1 Like

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Buharism:
**Farts on thread and run away**

Laughing !!!

You called yourself a Christian who loves the quran and now that your quran testifies to the Bible, which should make you happy as a Christian, you farted on it.

You are a liar. It is typical of every muslim to lie because their god told many lies in the quran. Like god like the faithfuls.

If you want to see many lies in the quran, I will give you on request.

4 Likes

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by PHAYOL81: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Yeah God made mention of the uncorrupted Bible but don't shy away in telling them it's not the series we have around today and that it (the real Bible) rather supported the old testament, not disregard it as no-more-valid cos the God never changes and the laws never change.. . never, forever
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Buharism: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
truthman2012:

Laughing !!!

You called yourself a Christian who loves the quran and now that your quran testifies to the Bible, which should make you happy as a Christian, you farted on it.

You are a liar. It is typical of every muslim to lie because their god told many lies in the quran. Like god like the faithfuls.

i dont need the quran to testify that the bible is the greatest religious book ever. it might be edited overtime by the romans, bt my religion is by faith.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Buharism:
i dont need the quran to testify that the bible is the greatest religious book ever. it might be edited overtime by the romans, bt my religion is by faith.

How do you get faith ?

The Bible says faith comes by hearing the words of God. Where do you have the word of God on which your faith is anchored as you are an enemy of the Bible. You fit into islam perfectly and wonder how somebody like you can have the gut to claim you are a Christian. Liar !!!

5 Likes

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Buharism: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
truthman2012:

How do you get faith ?

The Bible says faith comes by hearing the words of God. Where do you have the word of God on which your faith is anchored as you are an enemy of the Bible. You fit into islam perfectly and wonder how somebody like you can have the gut to claim you are a Christian. Liar !!!
whats your definition of a christian.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by sonofthunder: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Buharism:
whats your definition of a christian.
Antichrist alert!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Buharism: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
sonofthunder:
Antichrist alert!!!
brings koboko to flog the antichrist.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
PHAYOL81:
Yeah God made mention of the uncorrupted Bible but don't shy away in telling them it's not the series we have around today and that it (the real Bible) rather supported the old testament, not disregard it as no-more-valid cos the God never changes and the laws never change.. . never, forever

Lol !!! The usual lame excuse.

Can you tell me what existed in the time of Muhammad, because the Jews and Christian Scriptures that existed then were confirmed authentic ?

There were Christians in the time of Muhammad and there was no difference in what they believed then and what we believe now as the quran makes us to understand. As our Christian belief now is the same as it was in the days of Muhammad, it would make no sense that the Bible now is not the same as in the time of Muhammad. Now see what the quran says about the Christians in Muhammad's time:

And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession (Quran 2:89).
First, this verse makes it clear that the Scripture in Jews' and Christians' possession at Muhammad's time is the TRUTH as the quran came to confirm and not to correct it. To confirm means to say it is true or authentic. [b]But why did Allah still say it is changed or corrupted?[/b]Second, if the quran came to confirm the earlier Scripture, why the differences? Allahh was manipulative here.

How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers (Quran 5:43).
Even at Muhammad's time till today the Torah was valid for judgment. Or when was it changed and by who?

Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that
which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-doers (Quran 5:47).
The Gospel was also valid for judgment at Muhammad's time and till date. Or when was it changed and by who?

Say: "O People of the Book! (i.e the Jews and the Christians) Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye standfast by the Law, the Gospel and all the revelations that has come to you from your Lord (Quran 5:71).
How could Allah say Jew and Christian should stand fast by the Law and Gospel if they have been corrupted?

Please note that if there are other verses of the quran that do not tally with the above, it is because the quran is full of contradictions.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 7:02am On Apr 17, 2016
truthman2012:

Lol !!! The usual lame excuse.

Can you tell me what existed in the time of Muhammad, because the Jews and Christian Scriptures that existed then were confirmed authentic ?

There were Christians in the time of Muhammad and there was no difference in what they believed then and what we believe now as the quran makes us to understand. As our Christian belief now is the same as it was in the days of Muhammad, it would make no sense that the Bible now is not the same as in the time of Muhammad. Now see what the quran says about the Christians in Muhammad's time:

And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession (Quran 2:89).
First, this verse makes it clear that the Scripture in Jews' and Christians' possession at Muhammad's time is the TRUTH as the quran came to confirm and not to correct it. To confirm means to say it is true or authentic. [b]But why did Allah still say it is changed or corrupted?[/b]Second, if the quran came to confirm the earlier Scripture, why the differences? Allahh was manipulative here.

How come they come unto the (i.e Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? Yet even after that they turn away. Such (folk) are not believers (Quran 5:43).
Even at Muhammad's time till today the Torah was valid for judgment. Or when was it changed and by who?

Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that
which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-doers (Quran 5:47).
The Gospel was also valid for judgment at Muhammad's time and till date. Or when was it changed and by who?

Say: "O People of the Book! (i.e the Jews and the Christians) Ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye standfast by the Law, the Gospel and all the revelations that has come to you from your Lord (Quran 5:71).
How could Allah say Jew and Christian should stand fast by the Law and Gospel if they have been corrupted?

Please note that if there are other verses of the quran that do not tally with the above, it is because the quran is full of contradictions.

I know the islamists on nairaland have no point against this hence their total silence, otherwise they would have come out enmass to rain abuses.

Can't you sense that something is wrong with the quran. After saying many fantastic things about the Jews and Christian Scripture, it contradicts itself again on them.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Silsilah: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2016
truthman2012:

Laughing !!!

Haba! Bros abi na Lady, Why are you contradicting yourself naa The verse you used to justify the authenticity of the Bible must be "one of the few truth in the Qur'an" abi

3 Likes

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2016
Silsilah:
Haba! Bros abi na Lady, Why are you contradicting yourself naa The verse you used to justify the authenticity of the Bible must be "one of the few truth in the Qur'an" abi

Yes !!!

Plain and pure falsehood is easy to detect, but when plenty of lies are mixed with a few truths, it becomes complicated. The quran is a mixture of plenty of lies with a few truths. It is the few truths that blinded people's eyes to the falsehoods.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Silsilah: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2016
truthman2012:

Yes !!!

Plain and pure falsehood is easy to detect, but when plenty of lies are mixed with a few truths, it becomes complicated. The quran is a mixture of plenty of lies with a few truths. It is the few truths that blinded people's eyes to the falsehoods.
Chai! OK, but wait ooo! How did you know that verse is true? Don't you think it's also a lie

2 Likes

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Silsilah:

Chai! OK, but wait ooo! How did you know that verse is true? Don't you think it's also a lie

I know it is true because it tallies with the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
The definition of terms is one of the various reasons why religious arguements extend beyond reasonable lenght on Nairaland.

Your own definition of 'Christians' is those who follow Jesus. A muslim's definition of 'christians' is in the first part of that same verse you quoted which is those who blasphame........................................... Here, 'those who follow Jesus, christains, those who blasphame needs definition'.

The verse you quoted states that 'those who follow' Jesus are superior TO THOSE WHO REJECT FAITH (seems you do not consider the last part in your deductions from the verse)
I don't know about you, but some christians do not consider Jehova withness christians.... Leaving us with what does christian mean.

*The above is in direct link with the the verse you quoted.*

Also, you used some terms in what you infer from the verse. E.g you assume that the Injeel (given to Jesus) is the Bible.

The Bible vs Injeel; those who follow christ vs the disbelievers (those who reject faith vs those who blasphame and christians.......

As long as your definition of those terms is not in agreement with what muslims define them as, any arguement on the verse is a waste of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
A 'typical muslim' will define Christians as misguided humans not those who follow christ. Example of those who follow christ to a muslim is king of Abyssinia who muslim met there when they migrated from mekkah. Another example is the uncle of Khadijah......................
1. This shows the difference between those who follow christ and christians.
*Bible to muslim contain words of other humans. Injeel is God's word put in the mouth of Jesus. A mixture of both is not Injeel or Muslim's bible.
2. Clearly, what a muslim's bible is different from christian's bible.

What you deduced from, what you used in deducing and what you deduced is based on using your own definition. A debate on your deduction is a waste of time if terms used mean different thing to the debaters.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Annunaki(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
ypeace:
A 'typical muslim' will define Christians as misguided humans not those who follow christ. Example of those who follow christ to a muslim is king of Abyssinia who muslim met there when they migrated from mekkah. Another example is the uncle of Khadijah......................
1. This shows the difference between those who follow christ and christians.
*Bible to muslim contain words of other humans. Injeel is God's word put in the mouth of Jesus. A mixture of both is not Injeel or Muslim's bible.
2. Clearly, what a muslim's bible is different from christian's bible.

What you deduced from, what you used in deducing and what you deduced is based on using your own definition. A debate on your deduction is a waste of time if terms used mean different thing to the debaters.

Can you let us have or see a copy of this 'muslim bible'?
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Annunaki:

Muslim's Bible is Injeel. I manufactured and used muslim's Bible in the above post. Muslims do not claim to have a copy of Injeel. What muslims claim is we believe truely that God reveal an Injeel to Jesus which he used during his time same way he releaved a Torah which Moses used................................
However, muslim's believe in Injeel, Torah and other previous revelations is as a result of thier believe in Quran and Hadith not because they have them or see them................................
If non-muslims should now come with a book saying it is Injeel and it doesn't conform with what the Qur'an and hadith says about it, they simply reject that particular book............... Our believe in Injeel is similar to our believe in angels. We have neither seen them nor touched them but we believe they exist based on the Qur'an.......... You asking for a copy of Injeel is a wrong perception of 'believe in Injeel/muslim's bible. I hope you now habe the right perception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Blackfire(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Annunaki:

@annunaki let them show us 'Christian quran'.
@ annalice107 how are u? U and this JW, hope u are coping.
@ari3l weldone o.. U dey try well well.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Annunaki(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
ypeace:

Muslim's Bible is Injeel. I manufactured and used muslim's Bible in the above post. Muslims do not claim to have a copy of Injeel. What muslims claim is we believe truely that God reveal an Injeel to Jesus which he used during his time same way he releaved a Torah which Moses used................................
However, muslim's believe in Injeel, Torah and other previous revelations is as a result of thier believe in Quran and Hadith not because they have them or see them................................
If non-muslims should now come with a book saying it is Injeel and it doesn't conform with what the Qur'an and hadith says about it, they simply reject that particular book............... Our believe in Injeel is similar to our believe in angels. We have neither seen them nor touched them but we believe they exist based on the Qur'an.......... You asking for a copy of Injeel is a wrong perception of 'believe in Injeel/muslim's bible. I hope you now habe the right perception.

You see how you dribble yourself into a corner? The bible was fully canonised as at the time of mohammed and the torah(old testament) and injeel(new testament) was already being used by christians as at the time of mohamed. But as you have now seen inconsistencies in mohamed's position and statements written in the quoran, you muslims resort to your usual lies and try and create an impression that what mohamed referred to as injeel is different from the new testament even though you have zero evidence for this other than your wanting to remain in your self inflicted islamic delusion. Your quoran is full of inconsistencies and is self contradictory, even a five year old can point this out so stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Annunaki(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Blackfire:

@annunaki let them show us 'Christian quran'.

@ annalice107 how are u? U and this JW, hope u are coping.

@ari3l weldone o.. U dey try well well.

Honestly what inspires these people to lie to themselves so much and live in self inflicted delusion really beats my imagination.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Annunaki:

Honestly what inspires these people to lie to themselves so much and live in self inflicted delusion really beats my imagination.

I wonder o !!!
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by samuelsky70: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
only God will save those hill gotten extremists, wicked, non-god fearing people who called themselves Muslim from that religion called Islam. those who know the truth among the even go as far as deceiving others that Jesus will only be coming back as a Muslim.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
samuelsky70:
only God will save those hill gotten extremists, wicked, non-god fearing people who called themselves Muslim from that religion called Islam. those who know the truth among the even go as far as deceiving others that Jesus will only be coming back as a Muslim.

Don't mind them.

Jesus sent messages to the Churches after His ascension to heaven in the Book of Revelations. How can He come back as a muslim? Satanic deception.

Quran says even Moses who received the Laws for the Jews was also a muslim. How can Moses, the leader of the Jews be a muslim when the Jews are not muslims? Muslims are those who believe in Muhammad's islam, which never existed before Muhammad, therefore their was no muslim before Muhammad. God's prophets and the Jews and the Christians who submitted to God before Muhammad didn't do so islamically, and so they were not muslims.

Not only that, the quran also lied that Jesus disciples who built Churches were muslims. Didn't Muhammad meet Churches when he grew up? Did he find Muslims worshiping there? How are Church founders Muslims?

Islam (submission to God) is a word cunningly and deceitfully coined out by satan to include all of God's people, who didn't believe in Muhammad's islam. The truth remains that anyone who does not practice Muhammad's islam is not a muslim.

Sometimes, am tempted to think Muslims brains are not working normally because the lies in the Quran are so simple to discover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Silsilah: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
truthman2012:

I know it is true because it tallies with the Bible.
Your ignorance is factory fitted ooo, I'd have loved to explain a few things to you about the verse but I just discovered I can't help you. You've made it practically impossible to get help. Continue to enjoy your ignorance in bliss

1 Like

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by ypeace: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Annunaki:

You see how you dribble yourself into a corner? The bible was fully canonised as at the time of mohammed and the torah(old testament) and injeel(new testament) was already being used by christians as at the time of mohamed. But as you have now seen inconsistencies in mohamed's position and statements written in the quoran, you muslims resort to your usual lies and try and create an impression that what mohamed referred to as injeel is different from the new testament even though you have zero evidence for this other than your wanting to remain in your self inflicted islamic delusion. Your quoran is full of inconsistencies and is self contradictory, even a five year old can point this out so stop fooling yourself.
Lolz. The op quoted a verse in the Qur'an and deduced that it authenticates the Bible. I tried to point out to him why a muslim won't agree to his deduction. You asked me about injeel and I told you. All this is in the context of the original post.............................
You made some allegation that I lied, dribbled myself to a coner etc. But the only I feel is worthy of reply is that I have no evidence. Check Qur'an chapter 57 vs 27, ............we sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospels (injeel used in the Arabic text).....................................

Now, the new testament has LETTERS written by Paul to Others. It also contains in Luke chapter 1 vs 3 that it seems good to 'the writer' to also write.......................
What you want me as a muslim to believe is that Paul's letter, and what feels good to the writer of Luke ch 1 vs 3 is same as the Gospel bestowed on Jesus?....................................................
You could accuse and say all sort of things you feel like but kindly answer the question I asked. I believe it is a Yes or No question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by truthman2012(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Silsilah:
Your ignorance is factory fitted ooo, I'd have loved to explain a few things to you about the verse but I just discovered I can't help you. You've made it practically impossible to get help. Continue to enjoy your ignorance in bliss

Who is this one na ? Nonsense. What there is to explain?

Are you to explain to me alone or all the readers following the thread? Keep deceiving yourself.

You know what, am not here to convince addicted Muslims who have been tied hands and legs by satan who introduced himself as their God. One thing I know for sure is that Christians who before now believe islam is also from God and ignorant muslims who just found themselves in the religion would have known islam is a mere satanic deception. That is my aim and objective.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2016
truthman2012:

Sometimes, am tempted to think Muslims brains are not working normally because the lies in the Quran are so simple to discover.
Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
What is quite funny about Muslims I debate with is that they tell me that Jesus spoke Arabic or that the Injeel (Gospel) was written in Arabic. They fail to realise that Jesus was a Jew and He spoke the Galilean Aramaic, so how can He write in Arabic? The Jews and early Christians do not consider the languages in which the Bible was originally written in (i.e Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek) as holy languages, infact translations were made by them (i.e Greek septuagint, Latin vulgate, Coptic text, Syriac/Aramaic targums e.t.c). Muslims on the other hand take Arabic as gold without realising that it was simply the normal language of Arabs at that time and so, the Qur'an had to be written in that language. Imagine Muhammad writing in Chinese to Arabic speaking people. Funny still, if the Qur'an was written in Chinese, Muslims would still consider Chinese as a holy language.

1 Like

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Amberon11: 3:53am On Apr 20, 2016
If its a lie, then it makes Allah a liar, the God of the bible never lies on any occasion. His word is infallible.
Silsilah:

Re: Quran Testifies To The Bible: It Says It Stands Till Eternity by Amberon11: 3:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Any such person is not a christian.
truthman2012:

Who is this one na ? Nonsense. What there is to explain?

Are you to explain to me alone or all the readers following the thread? Keep deceiving yourself.

You know what, am not here to convince addicted Muslims who have been tied hands and legs by satan who introduced himself as their God. One thing I know for sure is that Christians who before now believe islam is also from God and ignorant muslims who just found themselves in the religion would have known islam is a mere satanic deception. That is my aim and objective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Bible Translation? / Satan Works Together With The Lord. They Complement Each Others Work / Truth About Head Covering For Christian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.