Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? (4920 Views)

Amina Yahaya-Bello: "I Was Told To Kill My Son With Cerebral Palsy" / Amnesty Accuses Nigerian Army Of Killing At Least 17 Unarmed Biafran Separatists / 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:03am On Feb 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCBZXRoVBo

I want to use to medium to call on the COAS and all relevant stakeholders to duly scrutinize this disgusting video and fish out all their men involved in this dastardly act, for adequate punishment.

The Biafrans never shot at no body, they never disobeyed any command. They were never doing anything illegal.. For christ sake, they were just saying their prayers as any normal church/organization/meeting. Why the hell do you shoot at them? Why fire any bullet at all since none of the posed any threat to you.

I know i don't support the movement, but i am human at least. And this act should be condemned by all humanity as a whole. All humanity.
Even though IPOB on their own tried to spin their usual propaganda around it by allowing those guys to die so that they can have a case, i might have a problem with that, but NA, why shoot at all?

I personally would forward this video to amnesty international, not because I support Biafra, no I would never do that; but because i am human and this act is against the very fabrics of humanity.

I am shachris and I am pissed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by excellencyabia1: 6:08am On Feb 13, 2016
They shoot because the want to look brave or get promotion or rather get more favour from their pay master
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shamack: 6:09am On Feb 13, 2016
BIAFRAN never broke any any LAW,and you are not in support of the movement,,,,,,,,u mean u support law breaking movements,,,,,,I even think say na better talk,,,,,u better go find work for ur brothers
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:10am On Feb 13, 2016
excellencyabia1:
They shoot because the want to look brave or get promotion or rather get more favour from their pay master

shooting unarmed civilians is cowardice in the highest echelon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:12am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:
I even think say na better talk,,,,,u better go find work for ur brothers

it could be you, tomorrow bro.

If you watched this video, and you find nothing wrong with it, then my brother, you are more heartless than the devil himself. Infact the devil should be dethroned.

7 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by blackmatter007: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:
I even think say na better talk,,,,,u better go find work for ur brothers

Why are you this heartless? And we are all Nigerians, SMH

4 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by excellencyabia1: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

shooting unarmed civilians is cowardice in the highest echelon.
not their thought
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2016
excellencyabia1:
not their thought

well, any government that promotes it's military personnel based on the number of innocent civilians they have shot, should be disbanded and sent to abyss.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shamack: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2016
blackmatter007:

Why are you this heartless? And we are all Nigerians, SMH

not that am hearthless bt i want you to understand their is no smoke without fire,,,NA might be rude bt dont paint the movement as saints
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:
BIAFRAN never broke any any LAW,and you are not in support of the movement,,,,,,,,u mean u support law breaking movements,,,,,,I even think say na better talk,,,,,u better go find work for ur brothers

watch the video and tell me what law they broke....try it, just watch it.

I for one know that my church, catholic church, have a flag and we brandish it anytime we have a meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by blackmatter007: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:

not that am hearthless bt i want you to understand their is no smoke without fire,,,NA might be rude bt dont paint the movement as saints

From what I've seen, there was no wrong doing brother.
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shamack: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

it could be you, tomorrow bro.

If you watched this video, and you find nothing wrong with it, then my brother, you are more heartless than the devil himself. Infact the devil should be dethroned.

LOL,,,,,,believe me bro,all dis ppl are payed ppl,although the NA might be rude,bt in the current situation we need to be careful
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:

Bro, I never called anybody saint. But from the video evidence that i am looking at in HD, those guys never did anything that warranted being shot....teargas maybe, but LIVE BULLETS? NO na, that's barbaric.

If you even watch closely, when they fired the teargas, they were already dispersing, running away, why then fire live bullets at dispersing civilians?

2 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by LoveDecay(m): 6:21am On Feb 13, 2016
Truly, I feel for your loss!

However, such situations are inevitable when one decides to wage war against a sovereign nation and a colossus in the African sphere of influence.

You group want to turn this country to Somalia, Central African Republic or Congo. Why this hatred ? Why this innate desire to destroy, when you can gain more by expending your energies in struggling to build.

We love our country, our women, our music, our nightlife, our food, our hot and humid temperatures, our silly jokes and all that make us Nigerians.

We do not want destruction, we want to grow and enjoy this benefits and privileges as well.

The privilege to call Nigeria my home country. And, for my children and grandchildren to have a home country not torn by war and destruction, not destroyed by greed but cemented, balanced and driven by our differences and the understanding that our difference make us the greatest nation in Africa and the most successful as well.

We must look to the future. Drop this IPOB nonsense and claim your rights and privileges as Nigerians, as granted by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. We will listen to you and fight with you - if you say to us and the world. WE Are Nigerians, and as Nigerians, we demand, respect, favor, benefit, privileges, love, and loyalty.

Stop the violence, hate and animosity. WE ARE TRULY ONE before man and GOD> smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:23am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:

LOL,,,,,,believe me bro,all dis ppl are payed ppl,although the NA might be rude,bt in the current situation we need to be careful

Trust me, I understand them more than you, i have being, maybe the only igboman here to have always condemned them right from day one.

But this act i am looking out have more truths in it than any propaganda would try to conjure. This is insanely inhumane.

By the way, I live in aba too.
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by excellencyabia1: 6:23am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

well, any government that promotes it's military personnel based on the number of innocent civilians they have shot, should be disbanded and sent to abyss.
help us do it because that is our expectation. Imagine in this country is where someone will be framed and the officer will be promoted or haven't you seen or heard? Or they will kill an innocent instead of punisment they will be transfered and crowned or haven't you heard or seen?

1 Like

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by blackmatter007: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

Bro, I never called anybody saint. But from the video evidence that i am looking at in HD, those guys never did anything that warranted being shot....teargas maybe, but LIVE BULLETS? NO na, that's barbaric.

If you even watch closely, when they fired the teargas, they were already dispersing, running away, why then fire live bullets at dispersing civilians?

I saw that too, and we are all nigerians, so sad embarassed
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shamack: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

why was the protest stated at the presence of the NA,,,,because they want something,,,,,u dare not play pranks with the Military,only NP will be charged for such
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:29am On Feb 13, 2016
LoveDecay:
Truly, I feel for your loss!

However, such situations are inevitable when one decides to wage war against a sovereign nation and a colossus in the African sphere of influence.

You group want to turn this country to Somalia, Central African Republic or Congo. Why this hatred ? Why this innate desire to destroy, when you can gain more by expending your energies in struggling to build.

We love our country, our women, our music, our nightlife, our food, our hot and humid temperatures, our silly jokes and all that make us Nigerians.

We do not want destruction, we want to grow and enjoy this benefits and privileges as well.

The privilege to call Nigeria my home country. And, for my children and grandchildren to have a home country not torn by war and destruction, not destroyed by greed but cemented, balanced and driven by our differences and the understanding that our difference make us the greatest nation in Africa and the most successful as well.

We must look to the future. Drop this IPOB nonsense and claim your rights and privileges as Nigerians, as granted by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. We will listen to you and fight with you - if you say to us and the world. WE Are Nigerians, and as Nigerians, we demand, respect, favor, benefit, privileges, love, and loyalty.

Stop the violence, hate and animosity. WE ARE TRULY ONE before man and GOD> smiley

Honestly bro, you can't force me to be what i do not want to be, and sadly for you, it's a free world. It might be a privilege for you to call Nigeria your home and it might not be the same for me. There are always two sides to a coin.

You can't force people to remain one when they clearly do not want to. The key thing here is to go about it the right way without obstructing the rights of other responsible citizens. And those guys in the video, bro, never did nothing wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2016
And then when you compare it with the Shia protests all over the country you wonder how this is different. No army is there to fire a bullet to any of the Shia Protesters. Maybe it has to do with knowing your reputation. I think people and sects with greater reputation for violence are feared by the Government.

Last week Friday in Suleja, Niger State, at the back of IBB market the Shia protested insulting Buhari over and over again. Mugu. Maye. Uwanshi. Mutumin Banza. Blocking the roads too and nothing happened. Why is it different when it's IPOB? Why do you treat a certain mad group different from an even more chaotic mad group?

4 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shamack: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

Trust me, I understand them more than you, i have being, maybe the only igboman here to have always condemned them right from day one.

But this act i am looking out have more truths in it than any propaganda would try to conjure. This is insanely inhumane.

By the way, I live in aba too.

One thing is we always try to play the role of the NP for the NA,,,,,u dont do that with the military,,,,they perceive it as a psychological war
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:

why was the protest stated at the presence of the NA,,,,because they want something,,,,,u dare not play pranks with the Military,only NP will be charged for such

Believe me, i am trying really hard no to cuss you. Go on watch the video. Those guys did not protest in the presence of the NA, rather the NA invaded their meeting venue. Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by blackmatter007: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:

Man, they did nothing, the military came in to the venue while they were singing praises to God. You are only trying to justify the act by the military, pls stop the joke .. Humans were killed here, no matter what, you don't take an innocent man's life and by the way one Nigeria is not by force, that video has changed my view ****

2 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:

One thing is we always try to play the role of the NP for the NA,,,,,u dont do that with the military,,,,they perceive it as a psychological war
Psychological war? What happens to using the Police with Barricades to quell Protests like it's done other civilized Nation? Some people in Catalonia wants out of Spain but I've never heard of Police Shooting them down. Blocking the roads during protests is wrong but it can never be enough for taking the life of the protester. Never

2 Likes

Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shamack: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

Believe me, i am trying really hard no to cuss you. Go on watch the video. Those guys did not protest in the presence of the NA, rather the NA invaded their meeting venue. Get it?

its unprofessional to shoot at an unarmed civilian,,,,,,Reason for invasion might be very serious, is either such gathering has been cancelled? Or a target is at the point, believe me
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shamack: 6:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Reyginus:
Psychological war? What happens to using the Police with Barricades to quell Protests like it's done other civilized Nation? Some people in Catalonia wants out of Spain but I've never heard of Police Shooting them down. Blocking the roads during protests is wrong but it can never be enough for taking the life of the protester. Never

nw you get it,since our gov,has failed to trust the Police,the Military is the next in Line,which has a diff training
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:
I feel your grievance.... seriously. One thing they did wrong - gathering in the name of Biafra. This regime is doing everything to shut
My advice: you are in Buhari's regime ( military general) he might be ruling in democratic clothing but cases like Biafra will be handle militarily. Keep your life for yourself

if so, then he's surely paving the way for the ultimate disintegration of Nigeria. You don't rule a nation as complex and complicated as Nigeria is, with such attitude.
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by nnachukz(m): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2016
My brother you should send the video to amnesty international immediately before they fish you out and come for you. Doing so can actually be your saving grace when they fish you out after watching this video. As we speak, I know one of them may be watching this video already.
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by shachris02: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2016
nnachukz:
My brother you should send the video to amnesty international immediately before they fish you out and come for you. Doing so can actually be your saving grace when they fish you out after watching this video. As we speak, I know one of them may be watching this video already.

it's already on youtube so really, anybody can send it to amnesty int'l. cool
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2016
shamack:

nw you get it,since our gov,has failed to trust the Police,the Military is the next in Line,which has a diff training
And they should shoot at stupid people even if the proponents of the ideology pose no threat?
Re: Why Kill My Unarmed Brothers? by Burger01(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2016
Which national or movement flags were those guys brandishing, Is that iPOB

though, this is disheartening sad

(1) (2)

Accord Party, APGA Presidential Candidates Protest Exclusion From Debate / Viral Video Of Heavily Armed Boko Haram Terrorists Waiting For Signal To Strike / (photos) Drama As Boko Haram Walk Freely With Residents, Share Money & Palmphlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.