Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent (1038 Views)

Adsense Payment Help And Information / My Ordeal. A Nairalander Shares His Story, Needs Help And Advice. / In Need Of HP Laptop very urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2016
I charged my laptop to 100%, nepa took light and I decided to still continue using my laptop, when it was 7% i decided to hibernate it and wait for nepa, but I have plugged my charger, the laptop says charging but it doesnt get above 7% , in fact it has reduced to 5% as I am typing this
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:
I charged my laptop to 100%, nepa took light and I decided to still continue using my laptop, when it was 7% i decided to hibernate it and wait for nepa, but I have plugged my charger, the laptop says charging but it doesnt get above 7% , in fact it has reduced to 5% as I am typing this
Which laptop model? Have you tried removing the charger and battery.... Unplug the charger from the wall and the PC... Also remove the battery.... Then after few minutes reconnect them back....
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

Which laptop model? Have you tried removing the charger and battery.... Unplug the charger from the wall and the PC... Also remove the battery.... Then after few minutes reconnect them back....

its an Acer laptop, I have removed the battery and powered the laptop only with the AC adapter, everything works fine, I inserted the battery while its still on and the battery signal moves up and down about 3 times and the stop, I have even try putting off and charging the laptop for about 30mins and yet it is still 5%. What I dont get is, the battery was working vert fine as of yesterday evening. I dont know if its acutally the battery, and also I just bought this charger few days ago, pricisely on Friday 5th/2016. last week
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:

its an Acer laptop, I have removed the battery and powered the laptop only with the AC adapter, everything works fine, I inserted the battery while its still on and the battery signal moves up and down about 3 times and the stop, I have even try putting off and charging the laptop for about 30mins and yet it is still 5%. What I dont get is, the battery was working vert fine as of yesterday evening. I dont know if its acutally the battery, and also I just bought this charger few days ago, pricisely on Friday 5th/2016. last week

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2404104,00.asp

Seems your battery has packed up
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:

Hi,

Please try the below steps.

1) Remove the power adaptor and Battery.
2) Press and keep hoalding the power button at least 40 seconds.
3) Connect the power adaptor without fixing battery.
4) Power on the laptop .
5) After logon to the windows, Shout down the laptop.
6) Fix the battery and connect the power adaptor . Now power on the laptop again.

Kindly let me know about the feedback. Wil go for another solution if not sucess.
All the Best

Or try this
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2404104,00.asp

Seems your battery has packed up

The page is unavailable, and please what do you mean packed up,
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 7:33am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:
Hi,

Please try the below steps.

1) Remove the power adaptor and Battery.
2) Press and keep hoalding the power button at least 40 seconds.
3) Connect the power adaptor without fixing battery.
4) Power on the laptop .
5) After logon to the windows, Shout down the laptop.
6) Fix the battery and connect the power adaptor . Now power on the laptop again.

Kindly let me know about the feedback. Wil go for another solution if not sucess.
All the Best

Or try this

Ok, Let me try it right away, I will let you know if it starts charging
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:

Ok, Let me try it right away, I will let you know if it starts charging

It has been five minutes and its still at five percent check the pics below

Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Your battery may be bad.... Can you try another one?
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

Okay, I will check out a shop today, but I dont really know the price range, can you help me with a range, its an Acer Aspire 571 laptop Core i5 6GB ram .....
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by horllamy(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2016
[/color]
stephen2016:
[color=#990000]
stephen2016:
stephen2016:

I will suggest you should use another charger
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:

Okay, I will check out a shop today, but I dont really know the price range, can you help me with a range, its an Acer Aspire 571 laptop Core i5 6GB ram .....
Not in the country
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

OMG!!!!! the battery just indicated fully charged, do you think there is a problem with the System or just the battery

Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by horllamy(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:

OMG!!!!! the battery just indicated fully charged, do you think there is a problem with the System or just the battery

Guy you will need to change the battery.
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2016
horllamy:

Guy you will need to change the battery.

Thanks very much, I will go and look for a battery and keep it at hand in case it start misbehaving again, meanwhile, can you estimate the cost price for me please, thanks for trying to fix this with me, I so much appreciate
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by horllamy(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:

Thanks very much, I will go and look for a battery and keep it at hand in case it start misbehaving again, meanwhile, can you estimate the cost price for me please, thanks for trying to fix this with me, I so much appreciate

Just budget at least 5 to 6k.....
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2016
horllamy:

Just budget at least 5 to 6k.....

Okay thanks very much man, keep up the good work bros.
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by horllamy(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:

Okay thanks very much man, keep up the good work bros.

In case if you can't find it in the market just contact me I will direct you to were you can get it den.......
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:

What did you do?
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by stephen2016: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

What did you do?

I followed the suggestion by @smartchoices check the thread above
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2016
stephen2016:

I followed the suggestion by @smartchoices check the thread above
The second one? Send my shout out

1 Like

Re: I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent by jksxxxx: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
Any acer aspire v5 for sale pm me 09033365257

(1) (Reply)

Have This Dell Inspiron 1440 A Giveaway Price / Tips To Transfer File From Mobile To Mobile And Mobile To PC / HP Compaq 8510p For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.