Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Ordeal. A Nairalander Shares His Story, Needs Help And Advice. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Ordeal. A Nairalander Shares His Story, Needs Help And Advice. (995 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Help And Answers About This Laptop / Brother Customer Service +1-800-218-9750 | Help And Support / I Need Monitor And Advice For System Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal. A Nairalander Shares His Story, Needs Help And Advice. by kenny714433(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello all, I'm Kenneth from Aks. I'm in a critical condition now, and I need ur advice concerning my ordeal. This is my story.
it was on the first week of December last year, I got a surprise alert from my parents. I had earlier demanded money from them since my 100level to get a laptop. now I've gotten it. and I went with my senior colleague who knew more than I do in computer biz, with his aid,we got a lenovo ideapad 100 laptop. one month had not elapsed, before the device started developing a fault. it will off on it's own, giving a cracking sound(movie cracking) wen it is abt going off.wen u switch it on again, u will use it like 2mins before doing the normal.i took it to them for repairs, and the issue was fixed. but after like 2 days, it will repeat same. worst still, they refused telling me the cause of the problem. I've been having this same issues till today. for the last one month, it has been with them for repairs. i demanded adding money to get a new one or the replacement of the laptop. but they continue telling me that it's not done that way. after a lot of disturbing them, they told me they have contacted lenovo company. it is now left for them to decide whether to replace it or not. brothers and sisters, the laptop has hindered me from doing my assignment on time esp programming and AutoCAD. and my warranty is about expiring. so please i need ur advice on how I can disturb them to replace it or add money to get a new one. if my warranty expires, i can't spend huge amount of money repairing a brand new laptop evertime. who can I report this to? I'm just confused. and I've not used it for a complete month b4. I didn't tell my parents, else they could have shift all kind of blames of carelessness on me. I bought it at Yudala slot, Uyo.
Re: My Ordeal. A Nairalander Shares His Story, Needs Help And Advice. by femarse: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
did u buy brand new ? what is the spec of the system? how long did u use it before the problem started ? how many months warranty were u given ? how many month is left ? what does your warranty cover?

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Dynamic Disk To Basic Disk Without Data Loss? / Need Help For Windows / Why Does Nairaland Not Have Ssl(https)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.