Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card (1301 Views)

How To Detect Fake SD Cards (memory Cards) / How To Identify Real And Fake Micro Sd (memory) Cards / A 4GB RAM Smartphone Has Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by Wilfem(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
I'm in need of a 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card for my phone, N73 Music edition, It came along with 2Gb memory Card, which I'm thinking of expanding to 4gb, but i've not been able to find it here in Abuja. Please any help?
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by abhosts(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2009
Your best bet will be to send someone (that lives in lagos) to Computer Village in Ikeja, then have the person ship it to you. MiniSDs are limited in supply cos most phones now come with the MircoSD slot.
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by Wilfem(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
abhosts:

Your best bet will be to send someone (that lives in lagos) to Computer Village in Ikeja, then have the person ship it to you. MiniSDs are limited in supply cos most phones now come with the MircoSD slot.

Thanks for your response, but do you have an idea of how much it is sold for? Please.
Thanks once again
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by abhosts(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2009
It depends on the seller. It ranges between 2.5k and 4k. You could even get it cheaper.
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by bimbor(m): 2:03am On Jul 07, 2009
@abhosts do u know d price range for an 8GB microSD? I need it for my e71.
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by aieromon(m): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2009
Mini SDs still exist?
Try www.buyright.biz
Its located in Lagos and i think they offer delivery services
Ciao
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by Wilfem(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2009
aieromon:

Mini SDs still exist?
Try www.buyright.biz
Its located in Lagos and i think they offer delivery services
Ciao
Thanks aieromon, I later saw it on their website with this link: http://buyright.biz/productdetails.php?categoryid=c26&subcategoryid=c33&productid=p0622 I can't even believe it could be that cheaper, but my problem is how to get to Lagos or getting someone to buy it for me and send it over to me in Abuja. Or better still, if they do have an office here in Abuja, I hope so
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by Wilfem(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2009
I really can't stop laughing, the price of the 4gb memory card is just N3,100 and when I decided to pay via Interswitch ATM Card, I was billed N3,920 for the shipping charge to Abuja. I can't imagine a shipping/delivery charge surpassing that of the product bought. I don't even know what to do now self.
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by aieromon(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
I'm sorry to hear that.me thinks you should call their customer service and lay your complaints
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by Dclique(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
Lol, for an M.card that weighs lik, lik,
Thats thngs as light as a feather, they must b thieves
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by dragnet: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
Wilfem, buying a 4GB for N73?? . .u wana hang d phone? . . .d best max is 2GB
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by honsule(m): 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2009
@poster.hope sai you no go dey format your phone frequently,plus paying Nokia shop a visit?lol my 2Gb in my N95 is ok by me.
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by Wilfem(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2009
honsule:

@poster.hope sai you no go dey format your phone frequently,plus paying Nokia shop a visit?lol my 2Gb in my N95 is ok by me.

The 2Gb is too small for me grin grin I had music files occupying about 1.5gb of the Total size and the remaining size nowadays fluctuates btw 2-3Mb which I really wanted to expand.
Re: In Need Of A 4gb Mini Sd Memory Card by Wilfem(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2009
dragnet:

Wilfem, buying a 4GB for N73?? . .u wana hang d phone? . . .d best max is 2GB

Thanks Dragnet, I've conducted some searches and by my own opinion, confirmed what you told me
Anyway, here's a link to it http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090530043426AAMaIzS
I just hope there's something I can do to expand the size.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Mega Deal Nokia N8,e7 N E6 Users: / Mtn Blackberry Service / Android Rooting: What Does It Mean ? Advantages Of Rooting Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.