Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls (3207 Views)

Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Jailed For Raping Five Teenage Girls In The UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by Twill92: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2016
According to reports by Tallahassee Herald in Florida, United
States, the 15-year-old boy who was said to have a ‘highly
potent sperm’ ejaculated in the pool without warning his
mates. And reports say that this ended up impregnating half
of the girls present at the celebration.
When the birthday celebrant, Daliah Jennings, was questioned,
she said: “I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day. It was
a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say
that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I
didn’t get” she said, looking visibly relieved of not getting
pregnant.
Standing on the fact that they did not have sex at the party,
the 15-year-old boy said:
“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild sex orgy
going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m
proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t
believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to
prove it if that’s what it takes. I’ve become some sort of a
local celebrity. People come up to me all the time and shake
my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he
said, looking sincere.
The doctor, who connected all the pregnancy to one cause,
Dr. John Suzukima, said:
“Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from
spermafortishave sperm counts close to a thousand times
more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man.
This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water
mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has
properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This
condition could definitely explain what happened in this case
but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove
this theory.”
While about 14 of the girls are up for abortion, 2 of the
impregnated girls will be keeping the babies due to religious
beliefs.

source: https://www.naij.com/728873-unbelievable-i5-yr-old-boy-mistakenly-impregnates-16-girls-time-photos.html
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by Twill92: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Picture of the boy and some of the girls

Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by dammytosh: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Joke of a blog.

So he swarm naked ?

The girls too were naked
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by Flexherbal(m): 8:22am On Feb 13, 2016
When I first heard it, I thought it was a joke.
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2016
I dnt believe this shit.....Lalastica cum and see super story o
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by olajizz01(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Very hard to believe.
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Stories that touches the deepest part of the heart. Abi stories that touches the pu**y and the d**k...iranu
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by MISSNORA(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Hehehehe warra sprm
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by titi4fola(f): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
How true is that Twill92?
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by prospero5(m): 6:02am On Feb 15, 2016
that's a real duplicating machine that boy has got
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by Twill92: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2016
titi4fola:
How true is that Twill92?
That i can't say, i decided to share so i can be sure i wasn't the only one surprised at this...
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by titi4fola(f): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2016
Twill92:

That i can't say, i decided to share so i can be sure i wasn't the only one surprised at this...
okay nah!
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by Sunnypar(m): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2016
That's is what you get when there is no sec education.
Ghana, Togo and South Africa do sex education. Nigeria, don't touch a boy you would get pregnant.
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by Twill92: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2016
titi4fola:
okay nah!
been a while dear...
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by titi4fola(f): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Twill92:
been a while dear...
Yh, how have u been?
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by owila4luv(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
dammytosh:
Joke of a blog.
So he swarm naked ?
The girls too were naked
grin
dammytosh:
Joke of a blog.
So he swarm naked ?
The girls too were naked
swaming things
Re: A 15-year-old Boy Has ‘mistakenly’ Impregnated 16 Teenage Girls by Bitnet(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Enjoy these funny questions and answers from Penzazo Street Quiz with Jaiye. Question: How many time Have You Committed SUICIDE? and also Why do People Committed Suicide?
THUMBS UP, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JRYhLO0008

(1) (Reply)

A Harmless Guy Was Gunned Down In Enugu This Afternoon Before Me. / (photos) Boyfriend Flogged Cheating Girlfriend Mercilessly. / Yahoo Boy Caught In Ikoyi While Hacking Accounts And Scamming Whites (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.