Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) (3261 Views)

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / Family Kills "Disobedient" Son In Imo While He Was Asleep (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by stephenduru: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2017
According to multiple social media reports,a Nigerian woman allegedly killed her husband by slitting his throat open without thinking twice in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.

What is actually going on with some of our ladies?Is killing the best option?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/woman-allegedly-kills-her-husband-in.html?m=1

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Another Woman Kills Her Wife In Jos By Slitting His Throat(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

To start with edit this topic....
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Marvel1206: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2017
Jesus!

After God, Fear Women

Then you can now fear;

DEVIL
DEMONS
BOKOHARAM
ISIS
OSAMA
APC
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Secondly. .... Include GRAPHIC PICS

When she's not killing a ram for BARBECUE for God's sake!
Lord have mercy.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
No this is not domestic violence o....this is international violence

So you know it takes a real devil....as in concentrated devious demon infested human to kill another with a knife. Especially at the throat. As in slit like animal.

As e dey hot before I dey look woman anyhow if she misbehave, I go just dey laff dey collect slap like mumuni. If any woman try am now ehn I go turn Jax for mortal kombat. Mo ma na ti e baje ni.

For the records those days if black and white television dey misbehave na slap we take dey wake am. If an appliance can listen to the voice of slap,a human can do better.

Not supporting domestic violence at all but sometimes...........manual reset is allowed
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Sprumbabafather: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
These people! Fear them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Marvel1206:
Jesus!
............ is Lord, Forever and ever.
Amen
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Settingz321(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
For how long will these women atrocities and wickedness trend?
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by biacan(f): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
The revolution just began
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Gossiplover: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
OP, THIS IS AN OLD NEWS. This happened many years ago. check ur facts. mynd44 and lalasticlala, take note

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
More reasons not to marry. Guys are u with me ?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by dyadeleye(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
I've mentioned it several times, marriage is not for everyone...
My baby mamas , where una dey?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by biacan(f): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2017
Settingz321:
For how long will these women atrocities and wickedness trend?
Will keep quiet you guys have been killing women for decades you coming here to spew trash
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2017
wizzyrich:
More reasons not to marry. Guys are u with me ?
NO, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!

My mama no give my papa wahala for one day!
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Marvel1206: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2017
post=62844056:
............ is Lord, Forever and ever.
Amen

I don complete am grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2017
Marvel1206:

I don complete am grin
Lol, nice one bro!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Seeker17(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2017
I'm just here imagining what the husbands in that area will start doing to their wives..

Rip to the dead
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by pyyxxaro: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2017
angry
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Settingz321(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Will keep quiet you guys have been killing women for decades you coming here to spew trash
Yeeee mogbe ooooh so the killing continues

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Gossiplover: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2017
lalasticlala and mynd44 this is an old news...do ur research

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2017
post=62844176:

NO, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!

My mama no give my papa wahala for one day!
our mumsy's era don finish. These present set of women are serial killers and property destroyers.

Don't say i did not warn you.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2017
wizzyrich:
our mumsy's era don finish. These present set of women are serial killers and property destroyers.

Don't say i did not warn you.
Lol, Jesus has taken the wheel!
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Rutley(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Nawa ooooo
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by pyyxxaro: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2017
dyadeleye:
I've mentioned it several times, marriage is not for everyone...
My baby mamas , where una dey?

This ur head nor be joke oh

I hail grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by darkenkach(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2017
And you expect me not to beat the hell out of one marries woman who wanted to grab my balls and destroy it? Equal right - Equal fights. Weakness doesn't equal painless. You as a woman maybe weaker than me but if you can't keep your weak hand to yourself or off my crotch then I shall use my strong hand to break yours to safeguard myself. Its time we guys starts laying our hands on the ladies I am no gentle man,I am a misogynist and I will beat any woman who attack me to stupor.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by Evablizin(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Maryam scandal is her role model.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by chynie: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2017
mhem these muslim women gat mind oooooooooooo
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband In Jos, Slits His Throat While He Was Asleep (Graphic) by lalasticlala(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2017

(1)

Crime. / Police Burns Cultist To Death As Bullets Refuse To Penetrate / The Wicked Woman Who Maltreated Her Little Maid Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.