Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photos Of Oil Money Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Oil Money Governors (32093 Views)

Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / President Buhari Didn’t Give Us Any Bailout Money – Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See how thy are laughing at APC

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2016
See as my gofnor de dance surughede!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2016
*brings out my dick to urinate* angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Funny how PDP has the most resources in an APC government! tongue

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by phemmie06(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Is the oil a blessing to our leaders or the source of problems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by AngryNigerian(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2016
When will God hear our prayers, & drain up our oil wells

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by LoveMachine(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2016
AngryNigerian:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/nigeria%E2%80%99s-crude-oil-to-dry-up-in-37-years-except%E2%80%A6/
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2016
AngryNigerian:
When you say 'our' I wonder if you know what an oil well looks like let alone come from a place with oil.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2016
one of the Governors there gets the resources of 7 northern states in one month. While the annual budget of a minister from his state is not up to 3/4 of his monthly revenue. That is why some people are very afraid right now! cheesy tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by MISSNORA(f): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2016
ahaika23:
See as my gofnor de dance surughede!
Are u sure u knw the meaning Surugede?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by peacengine(m): 8:51am On Feb 13, 2016
Hahaha I love this!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2016
ahaika23:
one of the Governors there gets the resources of 7 northern states in one month. While the annual budget of a minister from his state is not up to 3/4 of his monthly revenue. That is why some people are very afraid right now! cheesy tongue grin
Of course, no wonder Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi aka Gburugburu, Peter Obi, Bisho Oyedepo, Okezie etc are present!
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ckmayoca: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Spotted a moniker of someone with HBP up there. If u wish oil dries what prayer to have for seaport and the city with much investments? It's a season of love don't preach hate.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by AngryNigerian(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2016
ckmayoca:
Spotted a moniker of someone with HBP up there. If u wish oil dries what prayer to have for seaport and the city with much investments? It's a season of love don't preach hate.

I am an #AngryNigerian...can't you see that there myt not be any reason for the season until I see justice for all men, black or white, tall or short, and so on!

I have a dream, that someday...& very soon, Nigerians will be enveloped in #rage, #anger & #blackBILE! for d mess we call governance...& then step out in national stampede!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by AngryNigerian(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2016
ahaika23:
When you say 'our' I wonder if you know what an oil well looks like let alone come from a place with oil.

I heard the Minister (sorry Senator) of Commonsense is to distribute some soon. Will you be among, since you seem to need some...hòyel well kò, hòyel river ni tongue
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by AngryNigerian(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2016
LoveMachine:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/nigeria%E2%80%99s-crude-oil-to-dry-up-in-37-years-except%E2%80%A6/

I know about it; but can't God rewind it
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by AtlanticBreeze: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Chai see what peter obi has turned himself into. lol.. see where them hide the attention lover seeking relevance by any means.. failed politician... Schematics come see oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMH
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Schematics: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2016
Nwanne na waoo for you oo..lol

Those people at the front are current celebrants, why should Obi stand in the front view as the celebrant? Nwanne reason am wella nah!

#ObianoFireON

AtlanticBreeze:
Chai see what peter obi has turned himself into. lol.. see where them hide the attention lover seeking relevance by any means.. failed politician... Schematics come see oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by LoveMachine(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2016
AngryNigerian:

I know about it; but can't God rewind it

There are no mistakes in this life just opportunities. There is no greater assembly of people on Earth. If we unite we can get it right.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by AngryNigerian(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2016
LoveMachine:

There are no mistakes in this life just opportunities. There is no greater assembly of people on Earth. If we unite we can get it right.

Mtschwww...abeg, make we leave matter! #LoveMachine, who b ya. Val? My own na children for orphanage homes oo
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by LoveMachine(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Mtschwww...abeg, make we leave matter! #LoveMachine, who b ya. Val? My own na children for orphanage homes oo

You can get mad or get it right. Either way life keeps moving. Think on it. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2016
hehehehehe, yes love!
MISSNORA:
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2016
Angry Nigerian, go and meet ya papa buhari make him body odour touch your brain
AngryNigerian:

I heard the Minister (sorry Senator) of Commonsense is to distribute some soon. Will you be among, since you seem to need some...hòyel well kò, hòyel river ni tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by donkarly(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2016
MISSNORA:
I doubt he does. .
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
kindly change your moniker to doubtingthomas
donkarly:

I doubt he does. .
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Sijo01(f): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Where is the news here??.
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by truthspeaks: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Good 4 democracy but they shld strive 2 develop their states. U never can tel, ppl might decide 2 vote in another opposition party by 2019. Cos d trust in buhari is fast eroding among d ppl

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Yomiesnug: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kk
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Samexdx(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
I think they should stop given more attention to this oil self... Agriculture dey na
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by kennyman2000(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
see them
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Inaccurate.

Constitutionally, ownership of oil found in any part of Nigeria is still vested in the APC-led FGN.

All royalties and PPT and government crude sales go into Federation account. It is after the FGN (APC) removes its its share others are shared to states and LGS, and these governors receive the largest share (of the states), yes. But not more than what goes into APC-led FG.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Smellymouth: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.