Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Photos Of Oil Money Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Oil Money Governors (32103 Views)

Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / President Buhari Didn’t Give Us Any Bailout Money – Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
okay o.
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
i'd be one of them soonest
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by kel5000(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Sijo01:
Where is the news here??.
Is what ya seeing not newsy enough?
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
PDP will rise again
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by kareemkamil(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bishop Oyedepo is a disgrace to all religious leader in this country, what he it doing in the mixed of all this evil people. Well him is also evil, hiding under religious. Shame on him.
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by bizgai(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
AngryNigerian:
When will God hear our prayers, & drain up our oil wells
perhaps after other sources for forex had been identified and established .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by mandax: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
AngryNigerian:
When will God hear our prayers, & drain up our oil wells

That day Oduduwa country must emerge.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by babyfaceafrica: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Jarus:
Inaccurate.

Constitutionally, ownership of oil found in any part of Nigeria is still vested in the APC-led FGN.

All royalties and PPT and government crude sales go into Federation account. It is after the FGN (APC) removes its its share others are shared to states and LGS, and these governors receive the largest share (of the states), yes. But not more than what goes into APC-led FG.
why you dey educate some illiterates here now?.....dem no understand anytin..how many of the so called oil governors can stand the north when it comes to riches?..the north owns the highest oil block ,dis governors are just for four years....
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by justmenoni: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
U might be letting someone get an high BP with this ur comment ooo..well I won't mention names but hw fr what's going on with ngeneukwuenu nah grin grin he
she has been silent these days ooo abi she dey exile??(rice Don finish for belle and meeting never dey yet in sight)

ahaika23:
Funny how PDP has the most resources in an APC government! tongue
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Tolufisayo: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Have you heard about the Yabatech Paracetamol Medical Centre where paracetamol is being prescribed for all kind of sickness. Watch the video a yabatech student did, explaining what the staff do while in office....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSBkyTsQuaI

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by searay(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
lilzcee:
*brings out my dick to urinate* angry
*Bring out my knife and CUT your dick
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by eminikansoso(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
ahaika23:
See as my gofnor de dance surughede!
wow
surughede
Evil dance
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Do you know how much royalty Shell, Agip, NNPC, CHevron, Intels, and all the over 200 oil and gas companies pay monthly to my State Government? I no de even talk of federal monthly allocation sef. Be careful no to deceive State of Osun citizens to think that Wike and Aregbe are mates in any ramification!
Jarus:
Inaccurate.

Constitutionally, ownership of oil found in any part of Nigeria is still vested in the APC-led FGN.

All royalties and PPT and government crude sales go into Federation account. It is after the FGN (APC) removes its its share others are shared to states and LGS, and these governors receive the largest share (of the states), yes. But not more than what goes into APC-led FG.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
#yimu
eminikansoso:

wow
surughede
Evil dance
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by oostin: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
phemmie06:
Is the oil a blessing to our leaders or the source of problems
bros the fact that oil revenues are going to make up less than N1trillion out of a N6trillion budget should really make you rephrase that statement.
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by me69: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
ahaika23:
one of the Governors there gets the resources of 7 northern states in one month. While the annual budget of a minister from his state is not up to 3/4 of his monthly revenue. That is why some people are very afraid right now! cheesy tongue grin
what is there to show for u still have people begging and engaging in criminal acts
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by AngryNigerian(m): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
ahaika23:
Angry Nigerian, go and meet ya papa buhari make him body odour touch your brain

grin grin grin...& what he has bad body odour
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by gebest: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
is'nt dat OYEDEPO
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by birmingham04: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
What is their achievement with the oil money? PDP share the money.
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by PreyingMantis(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
oostin:
bros the fact that oil revenues are going to make up less than N1trillion out of a N6trillion budget should really make you rephrase that statement.
Where will the outstanding balance of N5trillion come from? I need an honest and sincere answer
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by hotspec(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
From dt No. 4 picture, I can see bishop Oyedepo. i wonder why d church of God keeps mingling with the world. end time?
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Gas of course!
PreyingMantis:
Where will the outstanding balance of N5trillion come from? I need an honest and sincere answer
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Even when Christ came, we still had beggars and destitutes! If you cannot see opportunities, no one will bring food to your mouth no matter how fantastic the world is!
me69:
what is there to show for u still have people begging and engaging in criminal acts
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by PreyingMantis(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
ahaika23:
Gas of course!
Really Is that what their 2016 Budget of Ruination says?
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by phemmie06(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
oostin:
I really understand what you mean, but what has it really benefits 60% of the masses when the going was good.
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by Lawsimon(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Udom(Akpabio) have finished sharing our money to all these election riggers and criminals smh
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by mikolo80: 3:27am On Feb 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Chai see what peter obi has turned himself into. lol.. see where them hide the attention lover seeking relevance by any means.. failed politician... Schematics come see oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

SMH
his time don go
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by chriskosherbal(m): 3:30am On Feb 14, 2016
Money
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Really Is that what their 2016 Budget of Ruination says?
are you referring to that scam budget? If you believe anything in that 1,800 pages of putrid mess then you can believe that Dakuku won Wike at the supreme court!
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by PreyingMantis(m): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2016
ahaika23:
are you referring to that scam budget? If you believe anything in that 1,800 pages of putrid mess then you can believe that Dakuku won Wike at the supreme court!
Ok... I get your drift now. They're done with our crude oil now and their next focus is on our gas. In other words, they aren't done with us yet. They're sworn to ra.pe the last out of the resources of our lands
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by ahaika23: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Exactly! You hear them saying how crude prices has fallen but completely silent on the billions of dollars they steal from our Gas sales.
PreyingMantis:
Ok... I get your drift now. They're done with our crude oil now and their next focus is on our gas. In other words, they aren't done with us yet. They're sworn to ra.pe the last out of the resources of our lands
Re: Photos Of Oil Money Governors by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2016
It's time to scrap all these useless states meant to divide and conquer and LOOT from the people and go back to a regional system that would obviously make it hard for rogues to emerge as leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter / You Didn’t Stop Me From Smuggling Looted Funds Into Nigeria, Buhari Hits Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.