Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Fayose Blast Party Defectors, Efcc And Icc – Politics Is A Game, Watch 2018, - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fayose Blast Party Defectors, Efcc And Icc – Politics Is A Game, Watch 2018, (400 Views)

Watch 2018 FIFA World Cup Online - Free! / How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? / Read: EFCC And Freezing Accounts, By Obi Nwakanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Blast Party Defectors, Efcc And Icc – Politics Is A Game, Watch 2018, by ritafamous(f): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said that he is not afraid of being investigated by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission or the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission. I am not bothered by threats by some politicians in the state to defect from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress. “I am not scared by these defection threats. If you want to go, you better leave now. I always rely on the masses rather than politicians, because they don’t betray like politicians (do). “Politics is a game and we shall play it for them in 2018.read more
http://www.ritafamous.com/index.php/2016/02/13/fayose-blast-party-defectors-efcc-and-icc-im-not-afraid-of-investigation-nor-distractions-2018-will-be-a-political-year-watch-and-see/

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Ready To Remarry? / Lassa Fever Kills NYSC Doctor, Nurse In Kaduna / Must See: Man Beheads Step-mother For Ritual In Benue (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.