Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? (1083 Views)

Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road / I Handed Over $574 Billion GDP To Buhari As The African Largest Economy-jonathan / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? by akokaite(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good morning my fellow elite nairalanders! Please, how can we treat this scammer? I received a msg saying I won a Car and series of mails start coming-in. Kindly, read the following mails between "I and d scammer". The question is what can we do to handed him over to EFCC or file suite case and received the car he claimed I won

First mail received
Dear,

Congrats from P.Tajra CARS KADUNA,you are among the lucky people that won 2013 model Toyota camry each in our promo,you were chosen through a random email ballot.

P.Tajra CARS is a reputable car dealership based in Kaduna,we
specialize in the wholesale purchase of all types of vehicles seized by the Nigeria customs through their auction sales and we resell the cars to people at very cheap prices.

The promo was organised to create more awareness for our business,our business relies on the email adverts we run and so far hundreds of our emaiL recipients has purchased cars from us,our email recipients are the source of our success,we hope this promo will create more awareness and encourage more people to buy cars from us.

Our aim of contacting people via email advert is to create awareness for our business and to help people that has wished to buy first grade tokunbo cars at the cheapest price possible,many people has sought for where to buy first grade tokunbo cars at the cheapest price possible for their personal use or reselling but they don't know where to buy, the email adverts we run has yielded numerous success stories,we have added joy to many peoples lives by selling to them very clean cars at the cheapest price possible,we can boast that we have created employment for many people by selling to them cars at the cheapest price possible and they resell to other people with high profits.

We currently have close to a hundred cars we purchased at very cheap prices from past customs auction sales and we are selling them off at the cheapest price possible so we can make space for more cars that we shall buy from the next customs auction sales coming up by the end of next month.

Below are some of the cars we have in stock with their prices.

2008 Toyota Corolla = Nine hundred thousand Naira
2008 Toyota Highlander = 1.5 million Naira
2011 Toyota Camry = 1 million Naira
2011 Honda Accord = 1 million Naira
2008 Peugeot 307 = Four hundred thousand Naira
2009 Lexus RX 330= 1.6 million Naira
2012 Toyota FJ cruiser = 1.8 million Naira
2013 Liberty jeep = 1 million Naira
2014 Nissan X-TERRA = 1.1 million Naira.

We have many types and models of cars apart from the few listed above, if you know people who might be interested in buying our cheap cars for their personal use or reselling,tell them to contact us.

To claim the car you won you are required to visit our sales outlet at number 31-33 Ali Akilu Road Kaduna,if you are not in or around Kaduna,you can send a friend or relative in or around Kaduna to visit us at the above address to claim the car on your behalf, if you can't visit our sales outlet and you can't send someone to Kaduna to claim the car on your behalf,we can send the car to your address through one of the numerous drivers here that specializes in delivering cars to customers around Nigeria for major car dealers in Kaduna.

Regards.

I sent him a msg
Thanks for your mail. I am Happy to be among the winner.

Can you scan the picture and other documents of the car I won and send to me?

I will prefer your driver to bring down the car to where I stay.

Regards.

Mail received
We prefer our winners coming to our office in Kaduna to claim their car but if you can't come and you can't send someone to claim the car on your behalf,we can send the car to your address through one of the car delivery drivers,but you will have to pay the driver his delivery fee of Twenty thousand Naira only,you will pay ten thousand Naira now to mobilise him for the journey and pay him the balance of ten thousand Naira once he delivers the car to you.

If you are interested in receiving the car through one of the drivers,reply and give us your full names and address with descriptions and you will have to pay in the ten thousand Naira to the driver's bank account before he can accept the car from us for delivery to you.

Once you pay in the money to his account,we shall give the car keys and papers to him and he will deliver the car to you within 24 hours.

I sent a mail to him
OK...how much shld I send?

Mail received
you will have to pay the driver his delivery fee of Twenty thousand Naira only,you will pay ten thousand Naira now to mobilise him for the journey and pay him the balance of ten thousand Naira once he delivers the car to you.

I sent another mail to him
Give me the bank detail please.

Last Mail received
Go to any Diamond bank branch or any ATM or pay via mobile/online banking to account number: 281-220-1402 account name: CHIBIKE ANKURU, once you pay in the money,send a clear picture of the Diamond bank teller in your reply to this email.
Re: How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? by jopretty(f): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
I am in Kd and I know Ali Akilu road very well, truth is, that's where cars are sold. But I'm not sure about this promo oo, pm me let's chat on whatsapp, I'll be going to town tomorrow, I can check it out for you if you so wish.
Re: How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? by niggi4life(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
jopretty:
I am in Kd and I know Ali Akilu road very well, truth is, that's where cars are sold. But I'm not sure about this promo oo, pm me let's chat on whatsapp, I'll be going to town tomorrow, I can check it out for you if you so wish.
What Promo are you still talking about? Cant you see the OP is talking about a Fraudulent man here?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? by akokaite(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
jopretty:

okay!
Re: How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? by jopretty(f): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
And didn't you see where I wrote that the place is well known to kd residents? Besides, what's the big deal in checking the place out when it is a stone throw to where I'm going to tomorrow. Abi I tell you say I need to travel from lag to kd ne? angry
niggi4life:
What Promo are you still talking about? Cant you see the OP is talking about a Fraudulent man here?
Re: How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? by akokaite(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
I think he can as well check but bear in mind "the fraudulent"
Re: How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? by symbianDON(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
@op the format in question is a very common and old technique scammers use on unsuspecting or ignorant victims. it's a nice thing you played along with the dude. what I suggest you do is to make a report to EFCC along with details of the email exchanges as well as the account details he provided. a report at the police station should be good too. these scammers need to be taught that life serves to people what they serve to others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed!! Can One Start Up A Life As A Graduate With 5million Naira? / See The Huge Black Snake We Killed Today.. / In Need Of Coolpad 8079 Android Phone System Board.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.