Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Am I Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Right Or Wrong? (1238 Views)

Am I Right. Nairalanders?? Your Say Matters / TRUE.. Ladies Am I Right? (pic) / Was I Right To Be Angry? Do I Need To Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Right Or Wrong? by kimnicki(f): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2016
angryHi everyone, I just wanna use this medium to know if what I'm doing is wrong.
I have a boyfriend who loves me to death, the only problem is he's too overprotective, he doesn't like me going for parties or hanging out with guys or anything like that,I'm still young and I just wanna have a bit of fun while I'm in schl(he's 12 years older than I am) I'm schooling in the east and he's in lag. there's this other guy in schl here that I like and I've been cheating on my boyfriend with him, I love my boyfriend but hes so far away, I only see him when I'm on holz, I like the one in schl here too, he's about 3years older than I am. problem now is I always feel guilty cuz I know the one in lag ain't cheating and I just can't stop myself from cheating with this one because he's closer to me and I feel more compatible with this one, I'm confused I dunno what to do, shld I leave one or I shld continue with both of them cuz I like them both

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by meelorlah(f): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by kaziblake(f): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Cheating on two grown up guys at the same time is totally wrong.

Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by vault(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
dump the good, matured guy and continue with your cheat mate....... when the school guy dumps you dirty, you would know whether you were right or wrong....

the guy is only being a guardian angel trying to protect you so you wouldn't go astray...... well guess what.... you gradually turning your own life the wrong way

9 Likes

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
If u don't feel the connection with ur bf, then leave him.
how are you sure he ain't cheating on u over there?

buh u shouldn't have cheated on him. break it with him bfor jumping into another man's arms.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by thorpido(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Why are you deceiving yourself?
Break up with the lagos guy if you feel the guy on school is the one you want to be with.
With all the possessiveness of the lagos guy,you are still in another guy's arms.The guy dey deceive himself.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2016
Trust Me you're not yet matured enough to be in a relationship, from the look of things you're prolly a teenager.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Vyolet(f): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2016
What makes you think your older bf is not cheating on you too?
Overprotective men do worse, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by gabinogem(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2016
The problem with most ladies of this generation is that they don't actually know the definition of "love"... & they are naturally confused.

OP I believe u are not a distance relationship kind of person just like me. I will advice u to tread carefully with the overprotective guy. Most of these people who are tagged "over protective" can be very dangerous... as for u & the second guy, I believe the chemistry is just right currently, enjoy it while it last. Cheers.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by prettymina(f): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Is better u dump that sch lover b4 he dumps u I can bet wit anything that wen ur real dumps u, u won't survive it

1 Like

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by kimnicki(f): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2016
Lyondavinci:
Trust Me you're not yet matured enough to be in a relationship, from the look of things you're prolly a teenager.
I'm not a teenager
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by refiner(f): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
u already knw wat to do!....stop asking us wat u already knw!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Cheaters.....Cheaters every where.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by delectablegyal(f): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2016
What do you mean by cheating? Have you both started fvcking?
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Khd95(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2016
Sheyb u can multi-tasksad

kwantinew
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ggrin(f): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
LDR ish sad
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by kimnicki(f): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
delectablegyal:
What do you mean by cheating? Have you both started fvcking?

no we not fucking
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by AfroKnight: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
You're cheating? Why are you still in a relationship? You should end your Lagos relationship.

Or you still want to be chopping his money so you can spend on your school boyfriend?

This is why working class guys should never date students.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by delectablegyal(f): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
kimnicki:

no we not fucking

e dey press your boobz and finger you?

If yes, you can call it cheating. If he is doing none of the above, you are not cheating, you are just having fun. Btw, 12yrs ? Dats huge. If you luv him, no shaking.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by profpets(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
OP, how old are u that ur boy frnd is 12years older than u, if I'm even to blive dis story, but the age difference has just made me to see dis story as 1 of those super stories we read on NL. It was in the days of my father and mother that boy frnd will senior his bea for 10years, but such is very rare now. So OP, consider ur ways cos JESUS is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ogaprime(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
If this your story is true, please expect this post to resurface later in the future when you will be frustrated that no man is coming to ask for your hand in marriage...
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
just continue being a bitchh dear, its not as bad as people make it out to be.
You loves him but fks the other guy bc he's far from her, are you sure you are a female? Hahahaha
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by grad2012(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
You really playing a dangerous game.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
I just pray nairaland no carry ur story again afta now.... Overprotective boyfriend beats lover 2 death...i dnt wanna c such a caption... Biko ... Repent.
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by KingTom(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Plenty money for bank and the pocket too fat when you see money dey fly na we be that all eyes on me I dey feel like 2pac anytime I comot the people be like who be that. na we be the niggas wey dey step in the club with a bullion van
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by ivyT(f): 1:07am On Feb 23, 2016
Op u for do remix with nico and vince na
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by coolh3ad(m): 2:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Why must ladies cheat and have school Boyfriends even when they have someone they love soo much at home...Once they get into school, the freedom makes them forget about everything and everyone...I always wonder if there is a "higher institution cheating spirit" that tends to possess them once they gain admission or maybe its just the "over excitement" that they are free at last..My opinion though....

1 Like

Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by nbright: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Cheating on two grown up guys at the same time is totally wrong.

Be careful!
so if one is grown up and the other a teen it's not wrong
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Obiwannn: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2016
delectablegyal:

e dey press your boobz and finger you?

If yes, you can call it cheating. If he is doing none of the above, you are not cheating, you are just having fun. Btw, 12yrs ? Dats huge. If you luv him, no shaking.
lol
Re: Am I Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
you're complaining that he doesnt want u to go for parties n stuff and when ure away, u cheat... you're not serious yet na.

(1) (Reply)

Am Hurting... What Shld I Do / If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober / Why Mature Men Don’t Want Women With Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.