Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State (3540 Views)

[HTML] Dont Be Left Out,it Has Started Already..learn Programming With 360NG Now / Free Udemy Course For Python Programmers(2 days left) / 8 Days Left You Want To Build A Career In Graphics Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by ijeezlux(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2016
I know Lagos is the hub of programming in Nigeria.... being a programmer in delta is like just ostracizing yourself from the rest of the world...so I just want to find out if there are still programmer in delta, may be we could meet and get to share ideas together. thanks... reach me with 08036407597

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by losprince(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2016
No bro we all moved to the states
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by ijeezlux(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
losprince:
No bro we all moved to the states

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! funny dude.. where in the state did u migrate to....., may be am the last man standing in delta state

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by asalimpo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Correction. It should be : "Are there any programmers left ... "
or, "Is there any programmer left ... "

the error is too glaring, like sunlight reflecting in your eyes while you're trying to drive.
#mods should be checking stuffs like these.
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by asalimpo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
neroitech:

This is not an English class, we are discussing about programming
We are also here to learn from each other and improve ourselves.
A wise persons takes correction.
A fool takes it as an insult to be corrected .
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by asalimpo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
neroitech:

Are you now saying am a foolish person cry
nah. Just generalizing.

But if you know what is right but still stick to the wrong because of pride you are a ___ ? (fill in d blanks).
a) a mugu
b) a f**l.
C) unwise
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by asalimpo(m): 3:26am On Feb 15, 2016
neroitech:
So what do you do? Are you also a programmer?
i cut my teeth on java. Still program.
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by ijeezlux(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2016
nobody is a fool here and we don't intend to be a fool.... we all are pressing towards perfection when it comes to english. any way let's not deviate from the core topic...... anyway am in to c++ , Qt , python and mysql
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by ijeezlux(m): 6:29am On Feb 15, 2016
pls I need you guys to help me parse this string. "-234+18*34+653/23"
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Knownpal(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
ENOUGH OF THE ENGLISH CORRECTION, DO THIS PROGRAMMATICALLY.

System.out.println(all_programmers == null ? "They've moved to the States." : "There are programmers."wink;
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by asalimpo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
One day, this disgusting embarrassing title will slip out of front page.

Now i understand y some ppl literally recoil at bad spoken english.
The kind where the illiterate speaker is firing the poo out his mouth to the shame and embarrassment of his friends around him, ignoring their cautioning glances and taps.

Honestly, we should up our game.
Abi op, this construction no dey haunt you for night?

some well trained 5 year olds would point out your error.
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by CodeHouse: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2016
asalimpo:
One day, this disgusting embarrassing title will slip out of front page.

Now i understand y some ppl literally recoil at bad spoken english.
The kind where the illiterate speaker is firing the poo out his mouth to the shame and embarrassment of his friends around him, ignoring their cautioning glances and taps.

Honestly, we should up our game.
Abi op, this construction no dey haunt you for night?

some well trained 5 year olds would point out your error.

Slip to front page, not out of front page.. can we now focus, please
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by asalimpo(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2016
CodeHouse:

Slip to front page, not out of front page.. can we now focus, please
slip out of front page (lose status on front page) .. can we correct this glaring mistake so we can focus on the issue at hand?
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by CodeHouse: 8:01am On Feb 16, 2016
Knownpal:
ENOUGH OF THE ENGLISH CORRECTION, DO THIS PROGRAMMATICALLY.

System.out.println(all_programmers == null ? "They've moved to the States." : "There are programmers."wink;

Lol.. mate, im still away and my blackberry is faulty, hence the reason we dont communicate like we used to, got me another phone... will add you to my new whatsapp number.
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by CodeHouse: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2016
asalimpo:

slip out of front page (lose status in front page) .. can we correct this glaring mistake so we can focus on the issue at hand?

Naa, no sense in that.. so you mean slip out of front page is the same as the statement in the bracket?

What's the meaning of "lose status in front page" as related to anything, When we both know that such post can't make front page ?
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by asalimpo(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2016
I meant front page of this section (programming) . Not front page of Nairaland forum. It's currently on frontpage now. I thought my context was clearly understood. Besides,it's unlikely such a thread would ever grace the main front page!

Sorry, but i think of the boards /sections/rooms as having their own frontpage (page1 or is it 0).

"lose status ... " = slide to page2 and keep sinking (gladly) into NL's abyss.
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by CodeHouse: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2016
asalimpo:
I meant front page of this section (programming) . Not front page of Nairaland forum. It's currently on frontpage now. I thought my context was clearly understood. Besides,it's unlikely such a thread would ever grace the main front page!

Sorry, but i think of the boards /sections/rooms as having their own frontpage (page1 or is it 0).

"lose status ... " = slide to page2 and keep sinking (gladly) into NL's abyss.

If you had used the right choice of words, you wouldn't need too much clarifications... besides programming section has no front page as there are no front pages on all other sections, it is a thread of posts and will eventually move downwards as new posts are created unless it is made a sticky post by the admin.

You also know that this particular post cannot be made sticky by all NL standards.

You see correction is good as it helps people become better but the method you have chosen to correct him is the issue.
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Knownpal(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2016
CodeHouse:

Lol.. mate, im still away and my blackberry is faulty, hence the reason we dont communicate like we used to, got me another phone... will add you to my new whatsapp number.

Like seriously? You need to see the different kinds of reasons that my head has been pondering upon due to the lack of our communication. I've sent a mail before you post this, you haven't reply. Please be in touch-able o.
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by CodeHouse: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2016
Knownpal:

Like seriously? You need to see the different kinds of reasons that my head has been pondering upon due to the lack of our communication. I've sent a mail before you post this, you haven't reply. Please be in touch-able o.

Email? I didn't get your mail and stop pondering... I will get in touch with you when i get back
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by asalimpo(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2016
CodeHouse:

If you had used the right choice of words, you wouldn't need too much clarifications... besides programming section has no front page as there are no front pages on all other sections, it is a thread of posts and will eventually move downwards as new posts are created unless it is made a sticky post by the admin.

You also know that this particular post cannot be made sticky by all NL standards.

You see correction is good as it helps people become better but the method you have chosen to correct him is the issue.
i was speaking from my context, thinking every one shared it too.
Though all new posts in each section appear on the first page of the section, i internally regard it as the section's fp. Old Revived post pop back up on it too. So it acts like an internal fp.
Anyway, that's that.
We could all pretent it's not an issue to avoid offending anybody. But each time we visit this section and see that title starring back from the first page , we'll be hit by how wrong it seems.
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by CodeHouse: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2016
asalimpo:

We could all pretent it's not an issue to avoid offending anybody.

You dont always have to offend someone when you correct them, take the right approach and if the person seem to take it as an offence, even when it is obvious that you corrected constructively, we wont be having this conversation, it is really not an issue but you made it one... Its ok mate, how's the java going?
Re: Is There Any Programmers Left In Delta State by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Java Or C++ / Are There Any C# Developers In Nigeria? / Please Help Look At My Code (what is wrong with my code )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.