Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? (4892 Views)

Connotation Of Salary Structures In Nigeria (CONTISS,CONUASS,CONRAISS,CONTOPSAL, / GE Recruiting Technical Sales Roles( Entry Levels And Experience) In Nigeria! / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by pareto(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2009
deprofy or what do u call urself? It is not true. U really av to be careful with what u are sending. Where did u get it from. Are u a member of staff?
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by deprofy: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2009
@pareto, if u have any issue with what i posted contest it 'cos its highly authoritative, cheers
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by kelvd4real(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2009
pareto:

deprofy or what do u call urself? It is not true. U really av to be careful with what u are sending. Where did u get it from. Are u a member of staff?

I expected you to contest deprofy's post if u hv a more authentic info instead of attacking just like dat without adding any value.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by sley4life(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2009
no idea
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by bayourgold: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2009
if they pay so much for their staffs , that means they make much money , so why their bank does not spread like other banks and why they are not quoted on the exchange.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by maimota(f): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
jesus christ and am hear roasting in this other bank.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by maimota(f): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2009
jesus christ and am here  roasting in this other bank.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by deprofy: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2009
ello house pls i need to know how much afri bank pays its entry and second level cadre, kindly post authoritative comments please.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by modath(f): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2009
Deprofy,were you at the interview held @ their abj hq on fri 3rd and sat 4th july?
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by omokafe(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
dat daly dat described oceanic as weak should be asked to back thier claim with proves, cos oceanic bank is classified currently as am among the world's 1000 strongest and biggest companies,third in nigeria and 12th in africa by london financial times. So bros cooldown
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by MAITEMA(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2009
saintauch:

@Maitema
Wats the big deal in oceanic been the highest paying bank and how does that relate to them being classified as a weak bank? That was just a group of individuals view. The same oceanicbank was rated A+ by Fitch and co. for 2 consecutives years.

If they have not publish the result of their financials, it is definetely due to some good reasons and i dont think that has contravened the CAMA law that governs the industry.

For your information oceanic bank can singlehandedly buy skye bank(both assets and liabilty-the supposedly strong bank) without blinking an eyelid.
omokafe:

dat daly dat described oceanic as weak should be asked to back thier claim with proves, cos oceanic bank is classified currently as am among the world's 1000 strongest and biggest companies,third in nigeria and 12th in africa by london financial times. So bros cooldown

@ saintauch & omofake,

Oceanic Bank has just (today) released its results for 15months ending Dec. 2008 without paying a farthing to its shareholders instead earmarking over N40 billion to cover for losses.

According to you (saintauch) they delayed releasing their results for a "GOOD REASON". We all now have an inkling of the true state of affairs.

Dont you dare refute my statements anymore!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) / Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me / New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.