Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? (4894 Views)

Connotation Of Salary Structures In Nigeria (CONTISS,CONUASS,CONRAISS,CONTOPSAL, / GE Recruiting Technical Sales Roles( Entry Levels And Experience) In Nigeria! / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by abbeyjesu(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2009
Pls i need someone in the house to enlighten me on the various levels in ETB and what the pay structure is like. pls it's urgent
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by mahal(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
I believe it's enough to take one home undecided
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by oge4real(f): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2009
@mahal,
wat kind of response is that now
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by afuye(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2009
mahal is right it can take them home
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by Finecat(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
Depending on what section you work but the general average is N45,235.75Kobo per month.

Yeye guy why u wan know ETB salary, it's not like they are hiring.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by hakinyemi(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2009
Guys no be fight. I don't know exactly how much ETB pays but expect around 2.2-2.6 million p.a, Skye Bank 3.0mil p.a, Oceanic 4.2 mil p.a, Union Bank 2.2 mil p.a, First 2.2-2.4 mil p.a, GTB 2.6 p.a.
Hope you find any of these useful. Actual take home is always less than the quoted firgues because of taxes, pension contribution and performance based pay.
All the best
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by hakinyemi(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2009
Guys no be fight. I don't know exactly how much ETB pays but expect around 2.2-2.6 million p.a, Skye Bank 3.0mil p.a, Oceanic 4.2 mil p.a, Union Bank 2.2 mil p.a, First 2.2-2.4 mil p.a, GTB 2.6 p.a.
Hope you find any of these useful. Actual take home is always less than the quoted firgues because of taxes, pension contribution and performance based pay.
All the best

P.S: All the figures above are for Graduate entrants.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by Grizzly(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2009
Lord hembers! :O
Why would anybody want to pay me 45k per month after going thru all the rigors of uni?
Tufiakwa!
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by femzy(m): 5:48am On Jul 07, 2009
Grizzly:

Lord hembers! :O
Why would anybody want to pay me 45k per month after going thru all the rigors of uni?
Tufiakwa!
Don't tellme you swallowed this?
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by Jarus(m): 6:01am On Jul 07, 2009
45k per month as take-home, is totally unreal. Mayb dats 4 corpers. I av a couple of friends in etb, and am sure their annual pay is well over 2m per annum
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by mahal(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2009
Finecat:

Depending on what section you work but the general average is N45,235.75Kobo per month.

Well, it may only take u to the Junction near your home cry
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by kikie(f): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2009
I don't know particularly about ETB"S structure but there are different cadres in banking so it depends on what you are employed as. In most banks nw, as a full staff you'll earn 2mm and above, for contract staff, you earn bw 50-60k monthly. Than there is DSA (Direct Sales Agent), they earn bw 40-50k monthly so it really depends on which cadre you are being employed. Mind you, you can be employed under any of these even as a university graduate. I believe its no news anymore that most banks go for cheap labour now.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by Nezan(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2009
Jarus:

45k per month as take-home, is totally unreal. Mayb dats 4 corpers. I av a couple of friends in etb, and am sure their annual pay is well over 2m per annum

Civil servants earn less dan dat u know? grin
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by laurette82(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2009
3.2m.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by ugbeda(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2009
well, i don't know much about banks take home. my own worry is that how do i get a bank job. with the take home between 50k-60k, i will start managing with that instead of applying and no response. please house i would not mind either is contract, direct agent or what ever suffer i can be in the banking i will be ok. thANKS
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by PurestBoy(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2009
11.84M per annum
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by WildOne(f): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2009
Is it that Seun is getting senile before his time or that he was high on something when he put this topic on the homepage?
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by jowea: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2009
Finecat:

na wetin u dey talk,dey sey bankers not cleaners and errand staffs.

Yeye guy why u wan know ETB salary, it's not like they are hiring.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by MAITEMA(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2009
hakinyemi:

All the best

If your figures are correct, why should Oceanic bank be paying 4.2million per annum as salary for graduate entrants? Rumour also has it that they are the highest paying bank in the industry. Why isnt staff remuneration commensurate with return to stakeholders? That fat woman had better start justifying and rationalizing this recklessness.

It’s now July and she and her cohorts are yet to release results for 2008 and pay dividends to shareholders; that is if there's any more money left in their coffers to do so if the recently published news by Punch categorizing Nigerian banks viz: the strong, satisfactory, shaken and weak that classified Oceanic as shaken is anything to go by.

I heard of a dude that got a colossal unsecured loan from them and disaapeared into thin air and went globetrotting and frolicking in 5-star hotels. This is just a tip of the iceberg of a lot more that havent come out in the open.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by MAITEMA(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
hakinyemi:

All the best

If your figures are correct, why should Oceanic bank be paying 4.2million per annum as salary for graduate entrants? Rumour also has it that they are the highest paying bank in the industry. Why isnt staff remuneration commensurate with return to stakeholders? That fat woman had better start justifying and rationalizing this recklessness.

It’s now July and she and her cohorts are yet to release results for 2008 and pay dividends to shareholders; that is if there's any more money left in their coffers to do so if the recently published news by Punch categorizing Nigerian banks viz: the strong, satisfactory, shaken and weak that classified Oceanic as shaken is anything to go by.

I heard of a dude that got a humongous unsecured loan from them and then disappeared into thin air. Same guy was confirmed to be globetrotting and frolicking in 5-star hotels. This is just a tip of the iceberg of a lot more that havent come out in the open
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by saintauch(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2009
@Maitema
Wats the big deal in oceanic been the highest paying bank and how does that relate to them being classified as a weak bank? That was just a group of individuals view. The same oceanicbank was rated A+ by Fitch and co. for 2 consecutives years.

If they have not publish the result of their financials, it is definetely due to some good reasons and i dont think that has contravened the CAMA law that governs the industry.

For your information oceanic bank can singlehandedly buy skye bank(both assets and liabilty-the supposedly strong bank) without blinking an eyelid.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by abbeyjesu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2009
i'm surprised that i've not got a honest and mature answer to my question. it's a fact that we have enough intelligent and civilize indiviuals on this forum but a minority few that responded didnt just get it.
thanks to Seun but i still require answer to my question. This suppose to be an avenue for learning, pls don't let's abuse this opportunity.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by domire(f): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2009
(@Maitema
Wats the big deal in oceanic been the highest paying bank and how does that relate to them being classified as a weak bank? That was just a group of individuals view. The same oceanicbank was rated A+ by Fitch and co. for 2 consecutives years.

If they have not publish the result of their financials, it is definetely due to some good reasons and i dont think that has contravened the CAMA law that governs the industry.

For your information oceanic bank can singlehandedly buy skye bank(both assets and liabilty-the supposedly strong bank) without blinking an eyelid.)

ogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what has skye bank got to do with this.
stop doin this as if u are been paid. the poster asked only a question about etb
if u no get answer shut up and stop justifying what u dont knw and speaking rubbish
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by funkeile(f): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2009
in etb if you are employed as a full staff u earn nothing less than 2.5 million per annum. but if you are employ as a contract u earn around 50,000 in a month.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by FELIX30(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
I suppose that this forum should be an eye opener for every member. The poster needs an info, why are some us making mockery of his question?

@poster,

I can give you all the info u need but I wont do it here for security reasons.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by FELIX30(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
@poster,
Check out my email address on my profile. you can write to me if you really need the info.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by FELIX30(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2009
For general info, I can only discuss the grades,
the levels for Bsc graduates are;1)Executive trainee(ET) 2)Senior Executive Trainee(SET) 3)Asistant officer(AO) 4)Banking Officer (BO) 5)Asistant Manager 1(AM1) 6) Asistant manager2(AM2) 7)Deputy Manager (DM) coolManager (M) etc.

THese are the first 8 levels in etb, the other levels continues in the same trend.

I hope this will be useful for the guy asking the question.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by laurette82(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2009
@funke,ETB does not take contract staff.and besides not all banks are into that contract staff thing.
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by oayombo: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
this thread is freakingly funny, lol
Re: What Are The Levels & Pay Structures In ETB Like? by deprofy: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2009
etb pays 155k monthly for her entry level, but there is this 3rd month they pay which is about 350k. they pay this every third months, Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancies At Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN) / Lng Recruitment Details / New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.