Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? (1094 Views)

Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? by Noname007: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2009
When my little nephews 5yrs, 7yrs and 9yrs are sleeping, they keep on talking. There was a time one of them started laughing right inside the sleep. How am i going to stop them? Or wil they stop it when they grow up?
Re: Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? by Fhemmmy: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2009
Depends on what they saying in their sleep.
If they say then wanna kill you, better run.
not sure of how to stop it
Re: Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? by iniguy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2009
Its a sleep disorder, depends on the activities of the day and food eaten b4 they sleep. If they sleeptalk daily, then u have cause for concern!
Re: Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? by ifyalways(f): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2009
Te he he.somniloquy !
when kids eat late and play alot,they tend to continue their play and talks at dreamland.Broken sleep cycles too cause sleep talking/playing.no cause for alarm jor.I sometimes talk and play too,after a good meal,a lirrle wine and some good and fulfiling *** with hubby.Nothing spoil ! its like asking if its wrong for babies to smile in their sleep.and,Yes,they wud outgrow it.
Re: Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? by sparta(f): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2009
Too much adrenalin grin They will get over it, they probably play too much during the day. Dont think its anything serious, just make sure thet are not over active during the day.
Re: Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? by mrsb(f): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2009
Think it means they had a fun day. I know that when littler ones are falling asleep they often act out everything that happened that day again as they are dozing off. I think its sweet.
Re: Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? by mamagee3(f): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2009
bad
Re: Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? by Ndipe(m): 3:31am On Jul 08, 2009
Nothing absurd about it.
Re: Talking When Sleeping. Good Or Bad? by Nobody: 4:32am On Jul 08, 2009
sleeptalking is a parasomina just like teeth-grinding during sleep orĀ  common sleepwalking.
there is nothing wrong or crazy with it, adults do talk in their sleeps as well but it is most common with children. its pretty harmless unless they scream at the top of their lungs (or give out their credit card pin code).

(1) (Reply)

Is Knowing That Your Spouse Has Been Unfaithful Enough Reason For Divorce? / Oyibos Complain Of High Fertility In African Women / Does The Way One Is Brought Up Affect One's 'future'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.