Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) (24031 Views)

Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by lalasticlala(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state says...."Let me tell you, if I have a house in Dubai that should not be a problem and should not be anybody`s headache?
If they are not satisfied let them set up an investigation and investigate me. Unfortunately, I don’t have any. If I have I will make known what I have, I am not a coward. Let it be clear that a governor in office or a leader in office is not as if he cannot own a property, are you telling me that a governor in office is not entitled to legitimate earnings? but unfortunately I do not have house in UAE if I have I will declare it.

They don’t have clue to this economy. In my prediction, I said president Buhari does not have clue, he is still in an analog stage he does not have clue about the economy of Nigeria. I am saying it expressly, the president does not understand the economy, he doesn’t. If you understand the economy you can do everything simultaneously without rocking the whole boat of your country. You go out of the country telling the whole world that your country is corrupt, you destroy all your whole people and you expect them to do business with your people that is not how to operate. Let me tell you expressly the truth will find all of us out at some point and they say he is coming after me, I am ready."

“I am the longest serving Nigerian governor, I served in Obasanjo administration, I told everyone clearly when Obasanjo left prison did he declare his assets, the library now today where did the money come from, his house in Abeokuta where did the money come from even president Buhari himself declared cattle heads and mud houses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDTvqr3xeXc (Play From 12:30)

He said he doesn’t have money and from where did the campaign money come from. We are fooling ourselves. Because he is in power prosecuting people today, someone else might be there tomorrow. It is unfortunate that the men of honor of yesterday are quiet today."

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/02/govenor-fayose-on-osasu-show-screams-so.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2FAqSJb+%28S.T.E.L.L.A%27S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E%29

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by KingTom(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Well I can't argue with that.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Having a house in dubai does not automatically mean that you are corrupt.
Fayose 4 months salary as governor can fetch him a house in dubai.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Okay. But even if you have, will you agree?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
He might b right, but the fact is that Dubai isn't the only country he can own a house, so, not having a house in dubai doesn't necessarily mean he is not corrupt

7 Likes

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by sukkot: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
clown ass nigga

7 Likes

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Yomiesnug: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ole when dey form Saint

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by edlion57(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Even if u get house for all the country. ...i will still like ur courage

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by akanbiaa(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by emerged01(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Apere mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Siberia101: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol e get politician wey no get house outside Naija?
All politicians both APC and PDP get abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by zenith4biz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders listen now I want to sream

I dont have 'eeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrnnniiiiiiiiiiiiii' house in Dubai if I have i will declare it to the glory of God.

But my God shall supply all my needs and i shall buy one house in Dubai in Jesus name.
Amen

6 Likes

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:

A governor's 4mths salary should fetch a house in dubia
Why?
When minimum wage is 18000? And poverty rate is sky rocketing?
Just stopeet!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by lankieman: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Always singing my fela jare..... Dem say Shagari alone dem go hold Wat about the other presidents.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Bugatie(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fayose my man, the fearless slayer of the Zombies

13 Likes

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by SincereBigot: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
I sense buhari, obasanjo and the lots may come after Fayose.. thats their problem sha..

I dey find way to take run comot for this country go better place.. I believe nigeria is gonna get better but definitely not in the next 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by chomchom1(f): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
zombies oya Start the debate!!! truth always bitter..0smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by SincereBigot: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
P.A we don see you

6 Likes

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Bugatie(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yomiesnug:
Ole when dey form Saint
Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by MrUntouchable(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Well,like him or not,he has a point there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
SincereBigot:
P.A we don see you
whatz p.a?
Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by oodua1stson: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Only people who dont know this animal will think he's a good man

Fayose is from a terrible family. His late father was a pastor and his mother is also a pastor. His mother once removed windows and choir garments from choir while church service was going on

His sister enslaved a girl for 8 years in London denying her education before sending her back home without a penny.

Fayose once stole his father's corpse and locked his sister in police cell

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by Splashme: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
er
Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by porrigeyam(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fayose you're a theif...... Buhari you're a hypocrite.
Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by mynd1(f): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Time will tell. undecided
Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by cowgirl9090: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

A governor's 4mths salary should fetch a house in dubia Why? When minimum wage is 18000? And poverty rate is sky rocketing? Just stopeet!
All fingers are not equal

1 Like

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by osesology(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
He is both right and wrong
Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by babafirst(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
whatz p.a?
Lol,Personal Assistant nau.
Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
MOST POLITICIANS TALK THROUGH THEIR NOSES. LET FAYOSE DECLARE HIS ASSETS AND YOU WILL PROBABLY KNOW THAT WHERE HIS HOUSES ARE LOCATED ARE MORE TUSHH THAN THE DUBAI WHICH THE AUTHORITIES ARE MAKING REFERENCE ON.
DUBAI COULD OUTRIGHTLY MEAN A FIGURE OF SPEECH MEANT TO EMBARRASS FAYOSE SINCE THEY KNOW HE WILL DENY IT

1 Like

Re: Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) by SincereBigot: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
whatz p.a?
pergolabriuos austrocity

ok just kidding personal assistant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Speaks To BBC, Says President Buhari To Return In Two Weeks / Ihedioha Campaign In Imo State- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.