Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

DSS Exams, Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSS Exams, Share Your Experience (1580 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / Have You Been Able To Apply For DPR Graduate Trainee? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Exams, Share Your Experience by gohzieh(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mine was imo state, the crowd they said is not much as compared to the previous years. Many received text but many didn't. I didn't receive but I still wrote. The exams is just to share your opinion. Good luck to us all.
Re: DSS Exams, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
U are still a kid. U sat for an exam to work as a secret police and u still come online to share what the exam is all about. Nawaoo o for all these nowadays kids.
Re: DSS Exams, Share Your Experience by Hostermipo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
gohzieh:
Mine was imo state, the crowd they said is not much as compared to the previous years. Many received text but many didn't. I didn't receive but I still wrote. The exams is just to share your opinion. Good luck to us all.
i didnt write the exam but how will describe this one compared to the former, the question etc
Re: DSS Exams, Share Your Experience by Melahou(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
shigothang:
U are still a kid. U sat for an exam to work as a secret police and u still come online to share what the exam is all about. Nawaoo o for all these nowadays kids.

Is the exam suppose to be a thing of secret...
No be only secret police

2 Likes

Re: DSS Exams, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
So,why not post the question online. Learn to be secretive that's what the job is all about.
Re: DSS Exams, Share Your Experience by salexdio(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
please, which day FCT ABUJA will do their own exam bcs. i aply since last month and i call 1 insider. d officer told m that today own is for Medical dss. please tell any latest about fct Abuja. any ideal
Re: DSS Exams, Share Your Experience by TheLaughter: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Those DSS pple in Imo, nawa 4 dem o. I submitted my application yesterday with many others, they didnt even tell us that exams hv bin scheduled for the next day being today and they were busy collecting more applications.

What now happens to we that submitted and didnt sit for the test. Nawa o!

(1) (Reply)

Oil Company In Port Harcourt Is Recruiting / 15 Article Writers Are Wanted With Attractive Pay Per Article / Vacancy For Account Officer (Salary Is ₦80,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.