Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol (2163 Views)

Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by Assslayer: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
If you have memories of the past few months
when you spent N200 or N300 or even more on a
litre of petrol, and you’re already worried about
your survival should another spell of petrol
scarcity resurface, well, it does seem half of your
problems have been solved.

The story has been online for a few days, and it is
fast gaining traction: a Nigerian has sensationally
“invented” a generator powered by water – rather
than petrol, that fuel that sometimes is almost as
expensive as gold. In the real sense of it, an
invention as this does not entirely render petrol
useless; but if you no longer have to worry about
petrolling your generator, why not?

From Baltimore, United States, Karo Kanye
Akamune shared photos of both the inventor and
the invention, supported with a post that reads:
“A Nigerian, Emeka Nelson, creates an electricity
generator that is powered by water

He also invented what he calls the ‘MGBANWE
C12′, a machine that turns non-biodegradable
wastes like plastics, waterproof nylon, etc into
petrol, kerosene, diesel and some other heavy oils
and interlocking stones. In the pictures: L-R: the
Hydroelectric Generator and MGBANWE C12.
“Creative and inventive minds in Africa should be
identified, supported and celebrated. Instead of
marrying a 3rd wife or building a 4th house you
would hardly ever sleep in, invest that money in
people like Emeka Nelson. African ‘angel
investors’ must arise!

“You may not have money to invest. But you can
share this post. You can spread the message in
different ways. You can petition your elected
officials to do more in ensuring the growth of the
Science & Technology sector of the economy.
Always remember, a country that does not
produce man-made goods and services will
always lag behind. Choose prosperity today! And
WORK for it!”

Well, this is not the story. Just a teaser for minds
working at such first-class curiousity as ours here,
while we fetch you details of what exactly Emeka
Nelson has been up to!

CC:lalasticlala
Source :www.abelabel.com/2016/02/a-22-year-old-nigerian-invents-generator-that-uses-water-not-petrol/

Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by saintgoogle(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
shocked
Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by Nedumadrid(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
My Igbo Brothers making Nigeria and Africa Proud since 1776......Proudly Igbo
Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by dorox(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2016
Nedumadrid:

Learn to question any claim irrespective of the person making it, be it your pastor or your kinsman. Doing so will protect you against fraudsters like the op.
Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by Chinachriss(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nedumadrid:
Baba, I used to behave like you last year but I have grown up. Grow up so that we can help build our country. Proudly Nigerian.
Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by Flexherbal(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is creativity.
Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by haconjy(m): 7:48am On Feb 18, 2016
fine...
Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by recotech11: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
These are parts of opportunities we allow to slip away in this country whereas the white man will seize it, produce this machine ,give it a better packaging and starts selling and the funny part is that we will be the first to buy it. Its time NSE and coren wake up and let's make something tangible out of this things. I believe if this engineering bodies
embrace this technology the govt will also do something
Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by dorox(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Flexherbal:
This is creativity.

I am surprised at how easy it is for Nigerians to believe any claim. Looking at your profile picture, I expect you to have some knowledge of science for you to ask the very simple question: How does it work and on what principle is it based on? Only after a reasonable answer is given before you can start taking the claim seriously, otherwise you will be stupìd to praise every crackpot claim as being creative.
Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: A 22-year-old Nigerian ‘invents’ Generator That Uses Water, Not Petrol by Syedqamber(f): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2020
We tell you all about the best cheap running shoes that are just as good as any expensive pair out there. Check our list if you're on a limited .
best cheap running shoes

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Wapdam Downloader / SMS Bomber Online | Best Online SMS Bombing Tool / Science Has Discovered Hell: Science Finally Agrees That Hell Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.