Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (50177 Views)

Man With Disability Manufactures Electric Bucket To Heat Water / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by sixtuschimere: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
According to Ugochinyere who shared the photos,a 16-year-old old boy from Onitsha built a stove which depends on charcoal, battery and electricity in different occasions.

Ugochinyere said he saw him today in Aba when he came to market it. The name of the stove is NDYSON STOVE. He named it after his own name.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/16-yr-old-onitsha-boy-manufactures.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by sixtuschimere: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by kyrios: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Great but that battery no fit cook beans o

51 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Airborne02(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
it will @ d poster above.. wat e did is d ba3 will hv to pover d fan to produce d breeze dat which d charcoa burns.. if d ba3 is weak there is still fire on d coal and btw natural breeze do blow it too so it can do more than beans.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by josephine123: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
techykid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by chriskosherbal(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
We have men of great minds in this country sha...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by sarrki(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by SalamRushdie: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
For those who don't understand what going on there let me explain.. It's a charcoal stove that is stoked with an electric fan powered by those batteries instead of using a hand fan to Stoke .. Good thinking coming from a lad his age

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by feldido(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Its just a blower(fan) to provide oxygen for the charcoal to cook...Battery alone can't cook anything.

But I like his sense of ingenuity and the finishing is good.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Mikylopez(f): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
I'm a complete dįck head when it comes to science and technology....... anyways good thinking

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by demolinka(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
No wahala. If d thing fit cook beans and corn, I go hail am
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by jakandeola(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mikylopez:
I'm a complete dįck head when it comes to science and technology....... anyways good thinking
cos u like dick a lot hahaha

6 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by makdcash(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jisike nwa nna

17 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Wow
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by ufuosman(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Creative, Nigeria is talented is different ways. Good work by the boy, I pray is product push him to the top.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by UcheCokoro: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
, sarrki , omenkalives and IpobExposed haters of Biafra and Igbo arthink u guys will pretend like u don't see this one.

11 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Mikylopez(f): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
jakandeola:
cos u like dick a lot hahaha

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Vision4God: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ds Ds is great. His future is blessed. May d Lord use Ds to launch him forth into greatness

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Bujumbura(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy
are you okay

26 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Osasnidas(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
great almost like an electric powered stove.. pollution free.. environmental friendly.. larger batteries would b nice.. that will definitely save us the hassle of buying kerosene but trust Nigeria. no lite to charge the batteries.. this country sha.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Bujumbura(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mikylopez:
What re u good at then
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Horus(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Intelligent
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by goldfish80(m): 12:34am On Feb 11, 2017
I will suggest the lad isolates the battery further away from the burning furnace to save the cell from explosion.
The boy deserves to be applauded.

13 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by laribari(m): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2017
Mikylopez:

Aren't you supposed to be a babe? grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by iSlayer: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy
[/s]

Biafran Lad

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by micktoxin(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Irrespective of how ingenious his ideas or anyone else might be, fact remains many talents are crying out for platforms to enable them to utilise their talents. How many talents and dreams like this must have been killed?
This fact is perhaps the saddest of all about the country.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by SeniorZato(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Shortyy(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Not onitsha boy

Nigerian boy
You annoy me.

13 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal by Damfostopper(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
since morning... na crime news and RIP full fp.... for the first time today am reading goodnews..... is that a sign that I will cum 10 tyms tonight

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Whale killed in a community in Delta State (photos) / Largest Bat In Africa / Jupiter And Saturn's Rare Great Conjunction Captured Across The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.