Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? (2881 Views)

How Do I Fund My Perfect Money Account / How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. / How Do I Fund My Liberty Reserve Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by kdanc(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2009
Do anyone have info
on how to fund a paypal
a/c/ pls help post it here,

thank you.
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by Ife007(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2009
Honestly I got no idea where you can fund your paypal here in Nigeria in fact, You can exchange Liberty reserve to paypal on www.exchangemoneyplace.com.

Good Luck,
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by kdanc(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2009
Thank you and GOD
Bless you
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by Enquirer: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2009
with all the hassles that go with having a paypal account as a Nigerian, i should think it maybe worthwhile exploring other alternatives. don't think for one moment that it's only Nigerians suffering from the sometimes seemingly arbitrary policies of paypal.

ask Jon Leger. he's a renowned US internet marketer. he got his account frozen because his business smelt like a pyramid scheme to paypal. I'm sure he's gotten it back now but i noticed that he wisely migrated to 2checkout.

incidentally, 2checkout (based in the US) is open to Nigerians and it allows one to accept all kinds of credit cards including even paypal. besides the company partnered with payoneer to to issue mastercards that one can use to withdraw money from atms around the world. that means you won't experience any hassles receiving your earnings here in Nigeria.

there are other options of course.

alertpay.com based in canada and plimus.com but pls don't think for a moment that their services can be used for fraudulent purposes. u'll be thrown out quick and your account disabled.

if one is really honest and wants to sell to the global marketpalce, they should consider these options.
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by karems: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
Yes very, very possible visit emarketnigeria.com they fund paypal account,and fund transfer to china,hong kong,uk and usa or call 07092366719 i have transact such business with them
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by dmj2009: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2009
funding your paypal account is now an easy task. send a mail to tolulop86@yahoo.com for free information
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by justwise(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2009
dmj2009:

funding your paypal account is now an easy task. send a mail to tolulop86@yahoo.com for free information

Easy task indeed, u fool when will u stop deceiving urself? Tell innoncet Nigerians the truth and stop fraudulently taking their money
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by justwise(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2009
karems:

Yes very, very possible visit emarketnigeria.com they fund paypal account,and fund transfer to china,hong kong,uk and usa or call 07092366719 i have transact such business with them

Yes very easy for the a/c to be frozened by Paypal and the money gone then nobody will see ur bogus face again. Simply, Nigerian living in Nigeria can't not legally open Paypal a/c for now(thanks to scammers.419ners.yahoo yahoo boys/girls), if done illegally then Paypal will blocked it and ur money gone.
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by McDoe(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2009
justwise:

Yes very easy for the a/c to be frozened by Paypal and the money gone then nobody will see your bogus face again. Simply, Nigerian living in Nigeria can't not legally open Paypal a/c for now(thanks to scammers.419ners.yahoo yahoo boys/girls), if done illegally then Paypal will blocked it and your money gone.

Be wise just like 'justwise' .
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by justwise(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2009
McDoe:

Be wise just like 'justwise' .

Rubbish, u know i'm right. As a banker as u 'claimed' u should know better then again i fear for Nigeria IF u are really a banker
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by McDoe(m): 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2009
justwise:

Rubbish, u know i'm right. As a banker as u 'claimed' u should know better then again i fear for Nigeria IF u are really a banker

Men,why such venom? My comment was directed at the originator of the post who needed our advice; and after considering, your own post, I felt there was need to further reinforced your advice with that forewarning piece from me. So why the attack?. IGNORANCE at work I hope*****Pls improve on your deductions.
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2009
McDoe:

Men,why such venom? My comment was directed at the originator of the post who needed our advice; and after considering, your own post, I felt there was need to further reinforced your advice with that forewarning piece from me. So why the attack?. IGNORANCE at work I hope*****Pls improve on your deductions.

U see, your previous post did not make it clear that it was directed to the poster hence my comment. I was under the impression that u were refering to me. In that case my apologies. I'm not going to comment on the bolded section of your post.
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by McDoe(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
justwise:

U see, your previous post did not make it clear that it was directed to the poster hence my comment. I was under the impression that u were refering to me. In that case my apologies. I'm not going to comment on the bolded section of your post.

My apologies too.
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by thisme(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
Fund Paypal? Hmmmmm do not be deceived by those
sending email as most of them are professional scammers!

PAYPAL had caused untold pains to many Nigerians,so
do not waste precious time and hard earn money on it.
Try alternatives, Best of luck
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by leinstance: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
dont be decieved guys verifying your paypal is no small deal. i've been defrauded once and my account is still unverified till date. but i have cash inside so i make small purchases, this guys help me fund it sha, www.paytransaction.com you can check them out.
their price is very reasonable bearing in mind the stress and risk involved.

1 Like

Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by feflo: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2010
I can fund your PAYPAL account for you. If you are in doubt, i will use my money to fund it for you and once you confirm the money is in your account you can then pay me. I am doing this in order for whoever wants to fund his account to be sure this is no scam

contact me on 08023662352
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by abbeynism(m): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2012
I think everyone view is right. Based on each person eperiencef we have different view. Anyone with deep knowledge of paypal and its policy must be afraid. Paypal is a must have for any serious internet marketer though you should have an alternative. I offer one-on-one funding for paypal and pay4me service. Call me on 07080414905
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by olatpic(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello NairaLanders, you can now order your PayPal account funding @ www.SwiftExchangeNg.com. We offer same day account funding and can fund you with any amount, any time, any day. We also offer paypal Pay4Me service - we can buy anything (both digital and physical goods) for you using our paypal account. Visit us today for professional service: www.SwiftExchangeNg.com
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by burteeone(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2013
WWW.ONLINENAIRA.COM QUICK AND VERY EASY..
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by conimo(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Where And How Can I Fund My Paypal Account? by solbash11(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Have you being frustrated to get things you love online because you do not have a PayPal account or even a credit card? If yes, do not worry.

I have helped thousands of people like you since 2011 to make such payment online within 48hrs.

So, if you have any downloadable product from Clickbank, Warrior Forum, Forum Special Offer, Paydotcom, 2Checkout or even Gigs on
Fiverr you wanna pay for, I will help you get it.

More so, if you have products to be shipped from eBay to Nigeria, do contact us with the URL for special cost of procurement. I have done
it severally for people like you.

Enjoy your day!

Solomon B.
solbash1@gmail.com

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

(1) (Reply)

Will A Laundromat Business Boom In Nigeria? / What Skye Bank Did To My Friend. / Buy 50kg Bags Of Foreign Rice At #9000 Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.